The "Blind Placement" Section 5A Title Game

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Monticello and Hermantown...

Both should move up.
Jeffy95

Post by Jeffy95 »

Shortshift wrote:MrBoDangles

Replies: 72
Views: 9360
PostForum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics) Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 am Subject: Feb. 21 SCORES AND UPDATES
are we Very Happy because Benik got 2 goals and 1 assist?
or
because Princeton won?

well i'm happy because i play for Princeton and we won Very Happy

Smile while you can!

haha true East is gonna be ...

Didn't Bo just say he wasn't from Princeton??? :roll:
And he would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

PostForum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics) Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 am Subject: Feb. 21 SCORES AND UPDATES
or
because Princeton won?

Smile while you can!

im happy and i play for the wild and im happy haha happy! yay happy

Sure... That's me writing.. Quotes used to get jumbled all the time for some reason, so I can see how the mistake would happen. :lol:

I would say that Benik was a bonified D-1 caliber player.. And all the jealous haters from big programs would bash and get mad at me. The good old days..

Sorry, Short Shaft... :D
Shortshift

Post by Shortshift »

Is Princeton one of those towns with the huge meth problem or is Bo one of those protesters that throws rocks thru windows cause nobody will listen? And now he wants to talk about my shaft??? Come on BO... It's all about the girth not how it dangles!!! :shock:
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

or
because Princeton won?

Smile while you can!

:lol:
Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration
hockeydad

Post by hockeydad »

Shortshift wrote:Is Princeton one of those towns with the huge meth problem or is Bo one of those protesters that throws rocks thru windows cause nobody will listen? And now he wants to talk about my shaft??? Come on BO... It's all about the girth not how it dangles!!! :shock:
Well, the Princeton rink was (allegedly) built with drug money. Don't believe it? google Casey Ramirez Princeton MN
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

hockeydad wrote:
Shortshift wrote:Is Princeton one of those towns with the huge meth problem or is Bo one of those protesters that throws rocks thru windows cause nobody will listen? And now he wants to talk about my shaft??? Come on BO... It's all about the girth not how it dangles!!! :shock:
Well, the Princeton rink was (allegedly) built with drug money. Don't believe it? google Casey Ramirez Princeton MN
I'll help http://www.nytimes.com/1984/08/18/us/pa ... rison.html

Excerpt
Two weeks ago, Mr. Ramirez surrendered on Federal charges of conspiring to smuggle 397 pounds of cocaine into Florida and evading income taxes. Since then his friends in this town of about 3,100 people have been asking questions about the man who was Princeton's patron for nine years, spending more than $1 million on gifts and interest-free loans.

With charm as well as cash, Mr. Ramirez backed projects that were too expensive for Princeton. When the old municipal airport ran into financial trouble, he spent $90,000 to buy it. When Princeton opened a new airport, he built his own 4,000-foot taxiway, his own aircraft hangar and his own jet fuel storage tanks. Later he spent $760,000 on a new hockey rink
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

hockeydad wrote:
Great tip, I had never heard of any of that. Interesting read to say the least.
RRubberbeeskit

Post by RRubberbeeskit »

GoldyGopher wrote:
hockeydad wrote:
Imagine the recruiting that may have taken place had he not got caught. 4 lines filled with Canucks and Russians. Finnish defenseman and locals playing JV.😉
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

RRubberbeeskit wrote:
GoldyGopher wrote:
hockeydad wrote: Well, the Princeton rink was (allegedly) built with drug money. Don't believe it? google Casey Ramirez Princeton MN
Imagine the recruiting that may have taken place had he not got caught. 4 lines filled with Canucks and Russians. Finnish defenseman and locals playing JV.😉
Doubt any elite NHL prospects coming from overseas would pass up the golden opportunity to play for MAML or Chisago Lakes in favor of Princeton. :lol:
puckdreams

Post by puckdreams »

MrBoDangles wrote:
4 this year!! 3 were "flops".. Or didn't contribute as much as they had planned..
Clue: They all don't sound Eastern European.... Wink

They were not just trying for the squashing of 5A... Far fetched, but you know they had state title dreams! "FLOP"

puckdreams
How about some facts Mr BoDang?

Who are these four recruited players?
Where did they come from?
Under what guise were they imported to put MAML over the top?

Dear Mr. BoDangles,
We are still waiting for you to share this information. Please favor us with these details so we can confirm this situation.
Thank you,
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

puckdreams wrote:MrBoDangles wrote:
4 this year!! 3 were "flops".. Or didn't contribute as much as they had planned..

They were not just trying for the squashing of 5A... Far fetched, but you know they had state title dreams! "FLOP"

puckdreams

Dear Mr. BoDangles,
We are still waiting for you to share this information. Please favor us with these details so we can confirm this situation.
Thank you,
He's still nursing the hangover he gave himself while arguing this the other day.
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

puckdreams wrote:MrBoDangles wrote:

puckdreams

Dear Mr. BoDangles,
Thank you,
So... Your opinion will change if I name the four? You just can't believe..?

They'd say "no we don't" if it wasn't true.. :shock:

Go back to the "some were even Flops" to sink in the mentality..

I'll let you guys go back to bumping this to the top.. Now.
zooomx

Post by zooomx »

Gotta give our 5A alarmist some props as he sure has a lot of stamina.

Guy walks into a theater and screams "fire!" Everybody scrambles to get out and luckily no one gets hurt.

Officer: Why did you yell fire?!?
Guy: There was a fire
Officer: I don't smell or see any smoke. Nothing is burnt. I don't think there was a fire.
Guy: WHAT! You want real evidence in order to believe me?? THERE WAS A FIRE!

C'mon Bo, you can't just toss around accusations and just expect us to all believe you at face value. Some of these are very serious. Either give concrete details, or drop it. Please. :roll:
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

zooomx wrote:Gotta give our 5A alarmist some props as he sure has a lot of stamina.

Guy walks into a theater and screams "fire!" Everybody scrambles to get out and luckily no one gets hurt.

Officer: Why did you yell fire?!?
Guy: There was a fire
Officer: I don't smell or see any smoke. Nothing is burnt. I don't think there was a fire.
Guy: WHAT! You want real evidence in order to believe me?? THERE WAS A FIRE!

C'mon Bo, you can't just toss around accusations and just expect us to all believe you at face value. Some of these are very serious. Either give concrete details, or drop it. Please. :roll:
So you're saying your opinion will change if there's four?
puckdreams

Post by puckdreams »

Quote:

Mr. BoDangles,
I will ask one last time for you to provide the details for your assertions, by answering the questions above. If you choose to continue to play the game you have been, I shall no longer participate.
Regards,
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

puckdreams wrote:Quote:

Mr. BoDangles,
I will ask one last time for you to provide the details for your assertions, by answering the questions above. If you choose to continue to play the game you have been, I shall no longer participate.
Regards,
Again, your opinion will change if there's four?
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

InYourFace09 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
InYourFace09 wrote: Who said anything about 4 exchange students this year? You are bring up "alternative facts" that you want to hear!

The family enjoys hockey so why wouldn't they look for a hockey player to bring in for a year?

Sob story to drop to A.. And then amp up the recruiting to try to seal the trophy grab!! Sorry if you're mentally blind to this..

Now done.. :D
Proof of these 4 kids this year? It seems like year after year, they get a new foreign exchange student and sometimes they don't turn out to be the best hockey player.

Lets here the names of all the exchange students this year?
Agree!! A long history of searching for European talent.. They lost last year in the finals after dropping to A and bringing in a very good European... So this year they went with an all out recruiting effort.

How many exchange hockey players have you had at your program?
MNpuckBlog

Post by MNpuckBlog »

Am I the only one confused by the outrage over alleged recruiting of a team that may or may not make the tournament, that has never made the tournament before, from a weak section? This team is 66-90-5 from 2010-2016, so if they are recruiting players for a run to state, they've done a horrible job. It would be one thing if they were winning the section year after year with these "recruits" putting up 100 point seasons, but 2015 was their first section final. Maybe I am alone in this, but I don't understand why anyone is getting bent out of shape about this.
Mowanchuk

Post by Mowanchuk »

MNpuckBlog wrote:Am I the only one confused by the outrage over alleged recruiting of a team that may or may not make the tournament, that has never made the tournament before, from a weak section? This team is 66-90-5 from 2010-2016, so if they are recruiting players for a run to state, they've done a horrible job. It would be one thing if they were winning the section year after year with these "recruits" putting up 100 point seasons, but 2015 was their first section final. Maybe I am alone in this, but I don't understand why anyone is getting bent out of shape about this.
Absolutely correct. 5A is easily the worst section in the entire state (props to you 3A). Top to bottom they are weak. It will be a short visit to the X for whoever comes out of the section.
puckdreams

Post by puckdreams »

MrBoDangles wrote:
puckdreams wrote:Quote:

Mr. BoDangles,
Regards,
Again, your opinion will change if there's four?
Mr. BoDangles,
To be clear, I have not offered or formulated any opinion on this situation at all. I have merely asked for you to produce specific details to support your assertion that recruiting of foreign exchange student/athletes by MAML has taken place.

I can make no forecast or guarantee as to what my opinion is on this alleged recruiting violation situation without the requested detailed information.

Unfortunately, your refusal to share the answers to my repeated questions does tend to cause me to form the opinion that you are not being truthful or forthright in this regard.
MNpuckBlog

Post by MNpuckBlog »

Mowanchuk wrote:
MNpuckBlog wrote:Am I the only one confused by the outrage over alleged recruiting of a team that may or may not make the tournament, that has never made the tournament before, from a weak section? This team is 66-90-5 from 2010-2016, so if they are recruiting players for a run to state, they've done a horrible job. It would be one thing if they were winning the section year after year with these "recruits" putting up 100 point seasons, but 2015 was their first section final. Maybe I am alone in this, but I don't understand why anyone is getting bent out of shape about this.
Absolutely correct. 5A is easily the worst section in the entire state (props to you 3A). Top to bottom they are weak. It will be a short visit to the X for whoever comes out of the section.
Exactly. While it is great for these schools to get a chance to play on the big stage, and great for the youth players in the program to see this and strive for it, I don't see how a middle of the road Class A school can be accused of recruiting talent. If someone is upset because Monticello knocked their team out, so be it. But be realistic, this is not Hermantown we're talking about.
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

Imagine the uproar if a 7AA or 6AA team brought in as many exchange students and helped them to the title game.. Had a yearly top five scorer and this year tried their luck with four!!
Didn't have the seeds with 1900 students and dropped down to A.... Then this?!?
It matters to the kids not knowing who the other team is going to bring in after playing them since mites.. Think deeply..

Very surprised YOU don't get it.... :shock:
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

MrBoDangles wrote:
Imagine the uproar if a 7AA or 6AA team brought in as many exchange students and helped them to the title game.. Had a yearly top five scorer and this year tried their luck with four!!
Didn't have the seeds with 1900 students and dropped down to A.... Then this?!?
It matters to the kids not knowing who the other team is going to bring in after playing them since mites.. Think deeply..

Very surprised YOU don't get it.... :shock:
I couldn't agree more. If this foreign exchange student was eligible, could you imagine the outcry when Mittelstadt would inevitably lose Mr. Hockey to him? :roll:

Time to put down the Ron Diaz dangles, season's over.
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

Mowanchuk wrote:
You might want to check head to head with at least a couple sections.. Our 5 to 8 seeds were beating their section semi finalists .... :lol:

Not strong, but strengthening quick.