St Thomas Vs Jefferson

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:54 pm

St Thomas Academy
83%
Bloomington Jefferson
17%

Total votes: 24

HappyHockeyFan

St Thomas Vs Jefferson

Post by HappyHockeyFan »

I wish Burnsville would have made it this far, I think they had the best chance of making this a game worth watching. I say STA in a landslide, 6-1, that could be conservative.
It's not the Best players, it's the Right players! HB
ryguyMN

Post by ryguyMN »

I think STA takes this as well to end Jefferson's Cinderella run, although I'll be rooting for Jefferson as the underdog, and to bring back a little 1990's nostalgia to the state tournament.
blueblood

STA vs Jeff

Post by blueblood »

My preseason pick was STA over the 3AA field. I'm not surprised Jeff is in the finals.
bauerman

Post by bauerman »

Its hard to see STA not coming thru in this game, they are playing well right now, my only worry is that they play a number of sophomores, and sometimes sophomores do not have the sense of urgency that seniors do.
grindiangrad-80

Re: St Thomas Vs Jefferson

Post by grindiangrad-80 »

HappyHockeyFan wrote:I wish Burnsville would have made it this far, I think they had the best chance of making this a game worth watching. I say STA in a landslide, 6-1, that could be conservative.
Agree.
thestickler07

Post by thestickler07 »

any names to watch for jefferson?

i expect sta to take the section, but the jags run has definitely peaked my interest
Cougaralumni14

Post by Cougaralumni14 »

Noah Ganske is the one player to watch for Jefferson, NHL central scouted c ranked player in the midterm. STA will roll Jefferson though, will be all over Jefferson from the drop, I predict a 6-0 score, I would skip watching this one.