Section 5AA Final Centennial Vs Maple Grove

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Cougaralumni14

Section 5AA Final Centennial Vs Maple Grove

Post by Cougaralumni14 »

Just curious as to what people's thoughts are on this upcoming section final Thursday. It seems consensus is leaning towards the underdog Maple Grove though I disagree, I'd like to hear the support in leaning that direction. Also thoughts on wether the winner is Centennial or Maple Grove does this section receive a seed if things go as normal in the other sections?
gitter

Re: Section 5AA Final Centennial Vs Maple Grove

Post by gitter »

Cougaralumni14 wrote:Just curious as to what people's thoughts are on this upcoming section final Thursday. It seems consensus is leaning towards the underdog Maple Grove though I disagree, I'd like to hear the support in leaning that direction. Also thoughts on wether the winner is Centennial or Maple Grove does this section receive a seed if things go as normal in the other sections?
My guess is they would. If all favorites win my guess is you'd have something like:

EP
Edina
Stillwater

Then STA and either MG/Cent fighting for the 4/5 seeds. I think Moorhead, LN and DE/GR are left off if the above happens. Which would be great because I think all of those unseeded teams have potential to do some damage.

Edit - I just noticed this is a duplicate thread - maybe Karl can merge these replies into the original one...
east hockey
Site Admin

Re: Section 5AA Final Centennial Vs Maple Grove

Post by east hockey »

gitter wrote:
Cougaralumni14 wrote:Just curious as to what people's thoughts are on this upcoming section final Thursday. It seems consensus is leaning towards the underdog Maple Grove though I disagree, I'd like to hear the support in leaning that direction. Also thoughts on wether the winner is Centennial or Maple Grove does this section receive a seed if things go as normal in the other sections?
My guess is they would. If all favorites win my guess is you'd have something like:

EP
Edina
Stillwater

Then STA and either MG/Cent fighting for the 4/5 seeds. I think Moorhead, LN and DE/GR are left off if the above happens. Which would be great because I think all of those unseeded teams have potential to do some damage.

Edit - I just noticed this is a duplicate thread - maybe Karl can merge these replies into the original one...
Can't merge two topics, can only split one topic. I'll close this one so it'll eventually drop off.

http://www.ushsho.com/forums/viewtopic. ... 5314a8fe30

Lee[/url]
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006