Andover ,Greenway and Holy Family:Soo close but soo far.

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hermantown2000

Andover ,Greenway and Holy Family:Soo close but soo far.

Post by hermantown2000 »

Andover:Just over a minute from going to their first state tournament in boys hockey.
Greenway:Under 4 minutes from going to state
Holy Family:3 seconds away from 1st state tournament.
I am sure the sun came out in Coleraine,Andover and Victoria(MN). The fans and supporters can only ponder what might have been. These three teams played very well but it was not to be. They learned a hard lesson that you must fail first before you can succeed. It will make these teams better in the future I am sure.
HockeyonFire

Re: Andover ,Greenway and Holy Family:Soo close but soo far.

Post by HockeyonFire »

hermantown2000 wrote:Andover:Just over a minute from going to their first state tournament in boys hockey.
I am sure the sun came out in Coleraine,Andover and Victoria(MN). The fans and supporters can only ponder what might have been. These three teams played very well but it was not to be. They learned a hard lesson that you must fail first before you can succeed. It will make these teams better in the future I am sure.

I think the last two Holy Family teams were amazing they just ran into the No. 1 Casey Mittelstadt's and No. 1 Tonka.
WendyClark

Post by WendyClark »

Meanwhile in hermantown they ponder what might have been if we would have moved up to AA

Then they say that we would not make it to the state tournament so we will stay down in A so we can beat up on the small schools and play for a state championship every year
northwoods oldtimer

Re: Andover ,Greenway and Holy Family:Soo close but soo far.

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

hermantown2000 wrote:Andover:Just over a minute from going to their first state tournament in boys hockey.
Whats is the thread all about?