AA Flow Pretty meh

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Ogie

AA Flow Pretty meh

Post by Ogie »

Makes me wonder if someone at the MSHSL No Fun Department had a good finger wagging session with the ADs. :lol:
Buy ya a soda after the game!
Schotzy

Post by Schotzy »

As the parent of a couple hockey playing kids. The “flow” has lost some of its status. It is fading. I am sure it will make its return someday. Hopefully.
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

Weird: it seems kids were all about the flow a couple years ago. Barry Melrose even came to do a story about it for ESPN
Schotzy

Post by Schotzy »

I think it has more to do with where their “style” is at now, and less about Melrose taking interest. I personally thought they were about 3-years too late on that piece.

I see facial hair taking a bit of a place on the stage now. Personally a fan of the “dirty” stash. Glad I did not have to try that. I was lucky to have a little stubble after about a month when I was that age. :lol:
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Schotzy wrote:I think it has more to do with where their “style” is at now, and less about Melrose taking interest. I personally thought they were about 3-years too late on that piece.

I see facial hair taking a bit of a place on the stage now. Personally a fan of the “dirty” stash. Glad I did not have to try that. I was lucky to have a little stubble after about a month when I was that age. :lol:
The beard thing started about three years ago with the student manager from Bemidji.
East Side Pioneer Guy

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy »

elliott70 wrote:
Schotzy wrote:I think it has more to do with where their “style” is at now, and less about Melrose taking interest. I personally thought they were about 3-years too late on that piece.

The beard thing started about three years ago with the student manager from Bemidji.
Naturally. The source of all hair trends.