Osseo-Maple Grove's Henry Nelson commits to Notre Dame

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

JerseyDave

Osseo-Maple Grove's Henry Nelson commits to Notre Dame

Post by JerseyDave »

Henry Nelson (@henry_nelson12)
"Proud to announce my commitment to play college hockey at The University of Notre Dame! I would like to thank everyone who has helped me along the way. #goirish☘️"
5:14 PM - 24 Sep 2018
https://twitter.com/henry_nelson12/stat ... 6295217155

Elite Prospects profile:
https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/6 ... nry-nelson
TheNightman

Re: Osseo-Maple Grove's Henry Nelson commits to Notre Dame

Post by TheNightman »

Crazy to imagine all the talent Maple Grove would have if Faber, Haider, and Kelley hadn't left.
612hockeytown

Post by 612hockeytown »

You could add Trevor Janicke to that list, and if you stretch it hard - Jack Jensen (originally from OMG).

Trevor is a senior this year, but I think he made the right decision. Is at Central Illinois now and should get drafted late round next year.

Haider was NAHL player of the week, pretty hard to fault him for leaving. Gets to play for the former Lakeville South coach AJ Buccino and gets to live at home as a junior? He is huge now, compared to when I saw him play Blaine in the section semis. Saw him in both the Aberdeen and Odessa games. Glad he is gone! :lol:

I see Justin Janicke as a lock and Henry Nelson as 2003 BY candidates for NTDP next year.

I can only hope Hillman and what's left of Blaine - can somehow roadblock the Crimson. Even with all of the aforementioned gone, they are the 5AA faves.
TheNightman

Post by TheNightman »

612hockeytown wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:54 pm You could add Trevor Janicke to that list, and if you stretch it hard - Jack Jensen (originally from OMG).

Trevor is a senior this year, but I think he made the right decision. Is at Central Illinois now and should get drafted late round next year.

Haider was NAHL player of the week, pretty hard to fault him for leaving. Gets to play for the former Lakeville South coach AJ Buccino and gets to live at home as a junior? He is huge now, compared to when I saw him play Blaine in the section semis. Saw him in both the Aberdeen and Odessa games. Glad he is gone! :lol:

I see Justin Janicke as a lock and Henry Nelson as 2003 BY candidates for NTDP next year.

I can only hope Hillman and what's left of Blaine - can somehow roadblock the Crimson. Even with all of the aforementioned gone, they are the 5AA faves.
Been hearing Brodzinski is actually considering coming back to Blaine for his senior year, any truth to that?
bardown27

Post by bardown27 »

TheNightman wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:12 am
612hockeytown wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:54 pm You could add Trevor Janicke to that list, and if you stretch it hard - Jack Jensen (originally from OMG).

Been hearing Brodzinski is actually considering coming back to Blaine for his senior year, any truth to that?
No chance
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

bardown27 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:12 am

No chance
I'll take that bet...
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

Wow that would be huge news!

Hillman, Richels, and Daninger desperately need him

That would make Bengals at least even odds with MG for 5AA route to the X ?
612hockeytown

Post by 612hockeytown »

There was tension in the locker room last year b4 the season even started. I don't see Brodz back at all unless there's no other option. Hillman ca't do it by himself either.

One cancer is gone thankfully (went out a bit west). Both his parents and himself caused a lot of problems for one of the great kids on that team. No names given, but read between the lines and it's common knowledge out here in Blaine.
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

MrBoDangles wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:52 pm
bardown27 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:12 am

No chance
I'll take that bet...
$