Games Tuesday 12/11/18

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

greenwayraider

Re: Games Tuesday 12/11/18

Post by greenwayraider »

Denfeld and Virginia are tied at three and heading into OT.
Stang5280

Post by Stang5280 »

WestMetro wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:25 pm Nate Warner gets the GWG for SCC in OT to beat Alex! Watched the third, tremendous skill on these two teams.
That was just an outstanding hockey game. As a neutral observer, I hated to see one team have to lose. Cathedral is so incredibly fast that it is hard to prevent their transition pressure. Rosch was a stud in net for the Cards and denied several high quality scoring chances.

6A is shaping up to be a dogfight yet again between these two teams and Sartell.
BSUBeaver

Post by BSUBeaver »

Stang5280 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:52 pm
WestMetro wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:25 pm Nate Warner gets the GWG for SCC in OT to beat Alex! Watched the third, tremendous skill on these two teams.
That was just an outstanding hockey game. As a neutral observer, I hated to see one team have to lose. Cathedral is so incredibly fast that it is hard to prevent their transition pressure. Rosch was a stud in net for the Cards and denied several high quality scoring chances.

6A is shaping up to be a dogfight yet again between these two teams and Sartell.
I caught the third period online and then caught OT on the radio. That was a fun game to watch. This morning I heard on the radio Rosch had 38 saves on 41 shots, so he was busy the whole game.

To bad these teams only play once during the regular season. I guess us Cardinal fans will have to wait and hope these two teams meet in Sections for a little revenge! :)