Who's blackout Todd?

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

GPGT

Who's blackout Todd?

Post by GPGT »

Saw a few videos on Twitter... Wondering the story.
Dog

Re: Who's blackout Todd?

Post by Dog »

I'm not sure if there is any story behind him. I believe he's just a cretin that happened to have figured out how to video tape himself watching a game...and drink shots when East scores a goal... although not only then, based on his commentary which usually starts with "fu.." and "shi." He likes to reserve the "fu.." verbiage when describing another program.

He's slightly comical in the way that you laugh at someone embarrising themselves or when their shirt is tucked in under their underwear but mostly cringe-worthy. Besides his kitchen and living room I believe you can only find this "whitty" individual on twitter. I can't believe I follow him (@blackouttodd) but it's probably out of morbid curiosity.... I usually can last about 8 seconds.
Although his pic with coach Randolph is nice. You can almost hear Mike thinking "who the hell (or some other word) is this guy?"
GPGT

Post by GPGT »

Lol. That's about weeks I was guessing... :D
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

He's a 1980's grad from East. We follow each other on Twitter. Funny guy who likes his alcohol.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

I've met Blackout Todd, and even shared a drink or three with him in the basement of Eagle Street, but I'm still not sure I'm qualified to answer the question of "who's Blackout Todd?" :lol: