Page 1 of 2

Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 pm
by between_the_pipes
As we’re nearly halfway through the second half of the 2018-2019 season, I thought I’d share my thoughts on the top 5 goaltenders in the state. Many who haven’t played the position may miss or underappreciate the technical aspect and other skills of these young netminders, which I use to determine their ability. In my opinion, the position today has evolved more than any other position in the game of hockey. Goaltenders are typically some of the most athletic, competitive, dependable and hardest working players. So with that, hats off to all of these young stars.

1.) Charlie Glockner – Minnetonka. The 6’2’’ senior goaltender has started every game for the Skippers this season, posting a 15-0-1 record, .938 save percentage and a 1.26 goals against average. Having one of the toughest schedules in the state makes the numbers he has posted to be nothing short of impressive. For those who will attribute part of this success to the fact that he has a better team in front of him – I disagree, and this past weekend shows as the Skippers were out shot in both games. As the most active puck playing goaltender in years, he allows his defense to move the puck up quicker and limit pressure in the defensive zone. Glockner’s quick movement allows for him to remain in positon to face shots and place rebounds into the corners. In my opinion, he is the front runner for the Frank Brismek Award.
2.) Ben Fritsinger – Andover. The senior goaltender is one of the calmest, controlled, and unshakable goalies in the state. Leading the state in goals against average at 0.90, Fristsinger is a primary reason for Andover’s success this season. Usually, Fritsinger is capable of stopping any first shot as solid positioning simplifies his game. With a lighter schedule than many other teams, Fritsinger has shown his ability to play against anyone. Needless to say I’m excited for the goaltender battle on Hockey Day. Fritsinger is consistent game in and game out and provides his team with a chance to win any game. Fritsinger is another Brimsek nominee.
3.) Brennan Boynton – Champlin Park. The sole reason for one of the largest upsets in high school hockey history, the senior goaltender has proven his ability to compete against some of the states best players. Boynton holds Champlin Park’s most wins and has proven my point of goalies needing to be athletic. Digging into the .953 save percentage, it appears the senior has faced a number of shots from a few solid opponents (MG, DE, AND). One must ask, was the 83 shots against Maple Grove legitimate? I feel it may be a typo and skewing some of his statisctics. I wasn’t in attendance for the game but no doubt Boynton can play and makes the perfect case as to why the politics need to stay out of the game. As many have put it, an absolute shame to have been turned down from the Elite League.
4.) Lukas Haugen – Southwest Christian/Richfield. Some may find this as a surprise but Haugen is extremely technically sound and is able to keep his team in any game. Although the schedule Haugen faces isn’t particularly challenging I couldn’t keep him off the list with the numbers he’s been posting. Haugen’s quick glove and butterfly positioning makes it tough for the competition to sneak the rubber by. The loss to St. Francis (if stats are true) is a slight hiccup in an otherwise consistent schedule for the young goaltender.
5.) Bailey Huber – Holy Family. The Mahtomedi transfer is making his presence known for the Fire this season. In a rather softer schedule, Huber has started every game this season and has posted a .918 save percentage. Looking past the results from the Blaine game, as every goalie has to experience it, I have confidence that Huber will turn things around in his next start. Another technically sound goaltender and fluent movement on top of the crease. Good with rebound control from outside shots, and making the first save on in tight shots has been a key factor in posting these results. Huber provides a balance to the fire as the team is rather offensively talented, and they’re able to take chances knowing they have him in between the pipes.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:43 pm
by O-townClown
HM to a guy that has won all his starts, shows a GAA of 0.67, and has stopped 96.2% of the shots he's faced. :shock:

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:19 pm
by MrBoDangles
Boynton and Daninger are the two I would roll with..

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:47 pm
by between_the_pipes
MrBoDangles wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:19 pm
Boynton and Daninger are the two I would roll with..
Assuming you're referring to the Brimsek...Boynton could be up for discussion, but I have trouble understanding why Daninger should be in the mix as he's had rather a little bit of inconsistency in performance for the tougher opponents in the schedule. Posted solid results against Andover and DE but hasn't seemed to accomplish much in the Centennial, EP, MG, and even Holy Family games. Think he's a top 10 goaltender but to be considered in top 3 not sure about that.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:06 pm
by thefatcat
I think Huber at 5 is a bit generous after seeing him play a couple of times.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:29 pm
by edgeless2
MrBoDangles wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:19 pm
Boynton and Daninger are the two I would roll with..
Daninger under rated

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:52 pm
by Stang5280
I know next to nothing about goaltending, other than the fact that I wasn’t very good at beating them during my playing days :lol: But two that have caught my eye at the Class A level are, somewhat ironically, Ben Dardis, the replacement for Huber at Mahtomedi, and Jon Howe of Totino-Grace, who previously was Glockner’s backup At Minnetonka. They are basically complete opposites, as Dardis is very small and only a freshman, while Howe is a much larger senior. But both have been excellent in their own respects in leading their teams after unexpected departures of the incumbent goalies.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 pm
by goldy313
Largest upsets in high school hockey history....
Really?
In the history of high school hockey, more than 70 years,this is one of the top? State tournament, regionals....sections...this one was a top?

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 am
by MrBoDangles
between_the_pipes wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:47 pm
MrBoDangles wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:19 pm
Boynton and Daninger are the two I would roll with..
Assuming you're referring to the Brimsek...Boynton could be up for discussion, but I have trouble understanding why Daninger should be in the mix as he's had rather a little bit of inconsistency in performance for the tougher opponents in the schedule. Posted solid results against Andover and DE but hasn't seemed to accomplish much in the Centennial, EP, MG, and even Holy Family games. Think he's a top 10 goaltender but to be considered in top 3 not sure about that.
It's all about the quality of the shots a goalie is facing... Many times a goalie's stats are way inflated because they don't face many tough shots.

Not talking about Brimsek... Just who I know are the best. 😉

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:42 am
by elliott70
goldy313 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 pm
Largest upsets in high school hockey history....
Really?
In the history of high school hockey, more than 70 years,this is one of the top? State tournament, regionals....sections...this one was a top?
"one of"
but, yeah...

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:16 pm
by karl(east)
elliott70 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:42 am
goldy313 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 pm
Largest upsets in high school hockey history....
Really?
In the history of high school hockey, more than 70 years,this is one of the top? State tournament, regionals....sections...this one was a top?
"one of"
but, yeah...
I could probably name three worse East upset losses in the past 15 years, to say nothing of, you know, the entire rest of the state.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 pm
by WestMetro
I believe Boynton and Howe , fellow Blades teammates last fall, will battle it out Thursday nite at CP

I find it interesting that 3 of these kids,- Glockner , Haugen, and Howe - all came up thru the Tonka system pretty much at the same time with the same coaches and huge statewide success , and are now having great success as seniors in different programs

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:51 pm
by minnscout
WestMetro wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 pm
I believe Boynton and Howe , fellow Blades teammates last fall, will battle it out Thursday nite at CP

I find it interesting that 3 of these kids,- Glockner , Haugen, and Howe - all came up thru the Tonka system pretty much at the same time with the same coaches and huge statewide success , and are now having great success as seniors in different programs
Tonka had luxury of having one of the top goalie coaches in the country working with their goalies when he was at Impact for a number of years. No surprise the goalie tree has been big. FYI he still coaches top goalies in the state now but is coaching in the NHL now.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:32 am
by Northernlakes
3.) Brennan Boynton – Champlin Park. The sole reason for one of the largest upsets in high school hockey history, the senior goaltender has proven his ability to compete against some of the states best players. Boynton holds Champlin Park’s most wins and has proven my point of goalies needing to be athletic. Digging into the .953 save percentage, it appears the senior has faced a number of shots from a few solid opponents (MG, DE, AND). One must ask, was the 83 shots against Maple Grove legitimate? I feel it may be a typo and skewing some of his statisctics. I wasn’t in attendance for the game but no doubt Boynton can play and makes the perfect case as to why the politics need to stay out of the game.


" As many have put it, an absolute shame to have been turned down from the Elite League."

Elite league stinks, all about politics. Has been forever.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:56 am
by goldy313
Alex Kangas played at Minnesota but was cut from the the elite due to whom he played for, not on talent. That the elite league is about promoting who they want versus who is actually worthy is a common complaint. The name on the front of your jersey matters far more to the the elite league than anything else.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:33 pm
by 1excg
Re Tonka & goalies, in addition to the observations of Minnscout, WM & others here, a few years ago there were 12 bantam goalies. Twelve.

Tonka is a large program, but come on, 12!? bantam goalies? Maybe it’s the water ... I think it’s actually a combo of a good development program, an overall value of athletics & training, the culture & affluence- ability to afford the additional costs & specialized training for ‘tenders.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:01 pm
by Stang5280
Almost on cue, here it is a
Hockey Hub article
about Boynton and how he has thrived despite being overlooked for opportunities like the elite league.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:22 pm
by InThePipes
Northernlakes wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:32 am
3.) Brennan Boynton – Champlin Park. The sole reason for one of the largest upsets in high school hockey history, the senior goaltender has proven his ability to compete against some of the states best players. Boynton holds Champlin Park’s most wins and has proven my point of goalies needing to be athletic. Digging into the .953 save percentage, it appears the senior has faced a number of shots from a few solid opponents (MG, DE, AND). One must ask, was the 83 shots against Maple Grove legitimate? I feel it may be a typo and skewing some of his statisctics. I wasn’t in attendance for the game but no doubt Boynton can play and makes the perfect case as to why the politics need to stay out of the game.


" As many have put it, an absolute shame to have been turned down from the Elite League."

Elite league stinks, all about politics. Has been forever.
Heard he was tendered by the Brookings Blizzard of the NAHL, so one of them has found a home for next year so far.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:12 pm
by 612hockeytown
between_the_pipes wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 pm
As we’re nearly halfway through the second half of the 2018-2019 season, I thought I’d share my thoughts on the top 5 goaltenders in the state. Many who haven’t played the position may miss or underappreciate the technical aspect and other skills of these young netminders, which I use to determine their ability. In my opinion, the position today has evolved more than any other position in the game of hockey. Goaltenders are typically some of the most athletic, competitive, dependable and hardest working players. So with that, hats off to all of these young stars.

1.) Charlie Glockner – Minnetonka. The 6’2’’ senior goaltender has started every game for the Skippers this season, posting a 15-0-1 record, .938 save percentage and a 1.26 goals against average. Having one of the toughest schedules in the state makes the numbers he has posted to be nothing short of impressive. For those who will attribute part of this success to the fact that he has a better team in front of him – I disagree, and this past weekend shows as the Skippers were out shot in both games. As the most active puck playing goaltender in years, he allows his defense to move the puck up quicker and limit pressure in the defensive zone. Glockner’s quick movement allows for him to remain in positon to face shots and place rebounds into the corners. In my opinion, he is the front runner for the Frank Brismek Award.
2.) Ben Fritsinger – Andover. The senior goaltender is one of the calmest, controlled, and unshakable goalies in the state. Leading the state in goals against average at 0.90, Fristsinger is a primary reason for Andover’s success this season. Usually, Fritsinger is capable of stopping any first shot as solid positioning simplifies his game. With a lighter schedule than many other teams, Fritsinger has shown his ability to play against anyone. Needless to say I’m excited for the goaltender battle on Hockey Day. Fritsinger is consistent game in and game out and provides his team with a chance to win any game. Fritsinger is another Brimsek nominee.
3.) Brennan Boynton – Champlin Park. The sole reason for one of the largest upsets in high school hockey history, the senior goaltender has proven his ability to compete against some of the states best players. Boynton holds Champlin Park’s most wins and has proven my point of goalies needing to be athletic. Digging into the .953 save percentage, it appears the senior has faced a number of shots from a few solid opponents (MG, DE, AND). One must ask, was the 83 shots against Maple Grove legitimate? I feel it may be a typo and skewing some of his statisctics. I wasn’t in attendance for the game but no doubt Boynton can play and makes the perfect case as to why the politics need to stay out of the game. As many have put it, an absolute shame to have been turned down from the Elite League.
4.) Lukas Haugen – Southwest Christian/Richfield. Some may find this as a surprise but Haugen is extremely technically sound and is able to keep his team in any game. Although the schedule Haugen faces isn’t particularly challenging I couldn’t keep him off the list with the numbers he’s been posting. Haugen’s quick glove and butterfly positioning makes it tough for the competition to sneak the rubber by. The loss to St. Francis (if stats are true) is a slight hiccup in an otherwise consistent schedule for the young goaltender.
5.) Bailey Huber – Holy Family. The Mahtomedi transfer is making his presence known for the Fire this season. In a rather softer schedule, Huber has started every game this season and has posted a .918 save percentage. Looking past the results from the Blaine game, as every goalie has to experience it, I have confidence that Huber will turn things around in his next start. Another technically sound goaltender and fluent movement on top of the crease. Good with rebound control from outside shots, and making the first save on in tight shots has been a key factor in posting these results. Huber provides a balance to the fire as the team is rather offensively talented, and they’re able to take chances knowing they have him in between the pipes.

1. Should get some USHL camp invites. Will likely play in the NAHL next year if he chooses. USHL unlikely.

2. Quit hockey

3. Brookings Blizzard tender - NAHL - next season.

4. A few NA3 teams have interest. Tier 3 most likely if he continues to play hockey. Big frame intrigues some.

5. Unsure. Heard he could play tier 2 in Canada - MJHL or stay here and play NA3. Small frame scares many.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:57 pm
by thefatcat
Fritsinger quit hockey?

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:06 am
by 612hockeytown
thefatcat wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:57 pm
Fritsinger quit hockey?
Yes.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:06 am
by InThePipes
612hockeytown wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:12 pm
between_the_pipes wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 pm
As we’re nearly halfway through the second half of the 2018-2019 season, I thought I’d share my thoughts on the top 5 goaltenders in the state. Many who haven’t played the position may miss or underappreciate the technical aspect and other skills of these young netminders, which I use to determine their ability. In my opinion, the position today has evolved more than any other position in the game of hockey. Goaltenders are typically some of the most athletic, competitive, dependable and hardest working players. So with that, hats off to all of these young stars.

1.) Charlie Glockner – Minnetonka. The 6’2’’ senior goaltender has started every game for the Skippers this season, posting a 15-0-1 record, .938 save percentage and a 1.26 goals against average. Having one of the toughest schedules in the state makes the numbers he has posted to be nothing short of impressive. For those who will attribute part of this success to the fact that he has a better team in front of him – I disagree, and this past weekend shows as the Skippers were out shot in both games. As the most active puck playing goaltender in years, he allows his defense to move the puck up quicker and limit pressure in the defensive zone. Glockner’s quick movement allows for him to remain in positon to face shots and place rebounds into the corners. In my opinion, he is the front runner for the Frank Brismek Award.
2.) Ben Fritsinger – Andover. The senior goaltender is one of the calmest, controlled, and unshakable goalies in the state. Leading the state in goals against average at 0.90, Fristsinger is a primary reason for Andover’s success this season. Usually, Fritsinger is capable of stopping any first shot as solid positioning simplifies his game. With a lighter schedule than many other teams, Fritsinger has shown his ability to play against anyone. Needless to say I’m excited for the goaltender battle on Hockey Day. Fritsinger is consistent game in and game out and provides his team with a chance to win any game. Fritsinger is another Brimsek nominee.
3.) Brennan Boynton – Champlin Park. The sole reason for one of the largest upsets in high school hockey history, the senior goaltender has proven his ability to compete against some of the states best players. Boynton holds Champlin Park’s most wins and has proven my point of goalies needing to be athletic. Digging into the .953 save percentage, it appears the senior has faced a number of shots from a few solid opponents (MG, DE, AND). One must ask, was the 83 shots against Maple Grove legitimate? I feel it may be a typo and skewing some of his statisctics. I wasn’t in attendance for the game but no doubt Boynton can play and makes the perfect case as to why the politics need to stay out of the game. As many have put it, an absolute shame to have been turned down from the Elite League.
4.) Lukas Haugen – Southwest Christian/Richfield. Some may find this as a surprise but Haugen is extremely technically sound and is able to keep his team in any game. Although the schedule Haugen faces isn’t particularly challenging I couldn’t keep him off the list with the numbers he’s been posting. Haugen’s quick glove and butterfly positioning makes it tough for the competition to sneak the rubber by. The loss to St. Francis (if stats are true) is a slight hiccup in an otherwise consistent schedule for the young goaltender.
5.) Bailey Huber – Holy Family. The Mahtomedi transfer is making his presence known for the Fire this season. In a rather softer schedule, Huber has started every game this season and has posted a .918 save percentage. Looking past the results from the Blaine game, as every goalie has to experience it, I have confidence that Huber will turn things around in his next start. Another technically sound goaltender and fluent movement on top of the crease. Good with rebound control from outside shots, and making the first save on in tight shots has been a key factor in posting these results. Huber provides a balance to the fire as the team is rather offensively talented, and they’re able to take chances knowing they have him in between the pipes.

1. Should get some USHL camp invites. Will likely play in the NAHL next year if he chooses. USHL unlikely.

2. Quit hockey

3. Brookings Blizzard tender - NAHL - next season.

4. A few NA3 teams have interest. Tier 3 most likely if he continues to play hockey. Big frame intrigues some.

5. Unsure. Heard he could play tier 2 in Canada - MJHL or stay here and play NA3. Small frame scares many.
Ultimately there are usually a handful or more goalies that come out of MN at each birth year as D1 commits, I think the 99 birth year is one of the largest with 7 D1 commits. It's always interesting to watch who shakes out of this for the goalie position.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:57 am
by thefatcat
612hockeytown wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:06 am
thefatcat wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:57 pm
Fritsinger quit hockey?
Yes.
Wow, I'm kind of surprised. Does anyone know why he hung it up? Burnout?

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:17 pm
by 612hockeytown
It’s not a secret to many - but it’s not suitable for an online forum board. Hoping the young man finds happiness in his new adventure.

Re: Top 5 Goaltenders

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:27 pm
by 612hockeytown
InThePipes wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:06 am
612hockeytown wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:12 pm
between_the_pipes wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 pm
As we’re nearly halfway through the second half of the 2018-2019 season, I thought I’d share my thoughts on the top 5 goaltenders in the state. Many who haven’t played the position may miss or underappreciate the technical aspect and other skills of these young netminders, which I use to determine their ability. In my opinion, the position today has evolved more than any other position in the game of hockey. Goaltenders are typically some of the most athletic, competitive, dependable and hardest working players. So with that, hats off to all of these young stars.

1.) Charlie Glockner – Minnetonka. The 6’2’’ senior goaltender has started every game for the Skippers this season, posting a 15-0-1 record, .938 save percentage and a 1.26 goals against average. Having one of the toughest schedules in the state makes the numbers he has posted to be nothing short of impressive. For those who will attribute part of this success to the fact that he has a better team in front of him – I disagree, and this past weekend shows as the Skippers were out shot in both games. As the most active puck playing goaltender in years, he allows his defense to move the puck up quicker and limit pressure in the defensive zone. Glockner’s quick movement allows for him to remain in positon to face shots and place rebounds into the corners. In my opinion, he is the front runner for the Frank Brismek Award.
2.) Ben Fritsinger – Andover. The senior goaltender is one of the calmest, controlled, and unshakable goalies in the state. Leading the state in goals against average at 0.90, Fristsinger is a primary reason for Andover’s success this season. Usually, Fritsinger is capable of stopping any first shot as solid positioning simplifies his game. With a lighter schedule than many other teams, Fritsinger has shown his ability to play against anyone. Needless to say I’m excited for the goaltender battle on Hockey Day. Fritsinger is consistent game in and game out and provides his team with a chance to win any game. Fritsinger is another Brimsek nominee.
3.) Brennan Boynton – Champlin Park. The sole reason for one of the largest upsets in high school hockey history, the senior goaltender has proven his ability to compete against some of the states best players. Boynton holds Champlin Park’s most wins and has proven my point of goalies needing to be athletic. Digging into the .953 save percentage, it appears the senior has faced a number of shots from a few solid opponents (MG, DE, AND). One must ask, was the 83 shots against Maple Grove legitimate? I feel it may be a typo and skewing some of his statisctics. I wasn’t in attendance for the game but no doubt Boynton can play and makes the perfect case as to why the politics need to stay out of the game. As many have put it, an absolute shame to have been turned down from the Elite League.
4.) Lukas Haugen – Southwest Christian/Richfield. Some may find this as a surprise but Haugen is extremely technically sound and is able to keep his team in any game. Although the schedule Haugen faces isn’t particularly challenging I couldn’t keep him off the list with the numbers he’s been posting. Haugen’s quick glove and butterfly positioning makes it tough for the competition to sneak the rubber by. The loss to St. Francis (if stats are true) is a slight hiccup in an otherwise consistent schedule for the young goaltender.
5.) Bailey Huber – Holy Family. The Mahtomedi transfer is making his presence known for the Fire this season. In a rather softer schedule, Huber has started every game this season and has posted a .918 save percentage. Looking past the results from the Blaine game, as every goalie has to experience it, I have confidence that Huber will turn things around in his next start. Another technically sound goaltender and fluent movement on top of the crease. Good with rebound control from outside shots, and making the first save on in tight shots has been a key factor in posting these results. Huber provides a balance to the fire as the team is rather offensively talented, and they’re able to take chances knowing they have him in between the pipes.

1. Should get some USHL camp invites. Will likely play in the NAHL next year if he chooses. USHL unlikely.

2. Quit hockey

3. Brookings Blizzard tender - NAHL - next season.

4. A few NA3 teams have interest. Tier 3 most likely if he continues to play hockey. Big frame intrigues some.

5. Unsure. Heard he could play tier 2 in Canada - MJHL or stay here and play NA3. Small frame scares many.
Ultimately there are usually a handful or more goalies that come out of MN at each birth year as D1 commits, I think the 99 birth year is one of the largest with 7 D1 commits. It's always interesting to watch who shakes out of this for the goalie position.
99 was a relatively strong group as stated.
00 could have been strong and may turn out to be as many went non-traditional routes in major junior (Scott/Karki/DiLaura). Ullan is the only commit I believe?
01 I thought could be incredibly strong at their HP15 mark and through bantam elites, but really evened off (plateaued). Only 1 commit so far.
02 same as 01s. Showed a lot of promise at 15/16s. It’s really early for them, but not impressed by the depth so far. The good lads are pretty small framed, but hope to see them develop over the next 2-3 years. One of the best ones from the north (who shall remain nameless) chirped some pretty bad things at a few players I know and apparently his character was full of issues at a junior camp. No commits yet.