YHH Podcast for 2/24/19 feat. Brennan Boynton

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

karl(east)

YHH Podcast for 2/24/19 feat. Brennan Boynton

Post by karl(east) »

This week on the show, we recap section games to date and look ahead to section finals. Good random trivia, takes on many of the big Saturday games, and a rundown of everything to comes. Later, Brennan Boynton of Champlin Park, newly named a Brimsek Award finalist, crashes the party with his take on 5AA.

https://www.youthhockeyhub.com/news_article/show/998269
hockey59

Re: YHH Podcast for 2/24/19 feat. Brennan Boynton

Post by hockey59 »

Posted Feb 3rd: 3 Edina players WILL NOT be finalists for Mr Hockey☝️At least one Andover player will be a finalist, so add Charlie Schoen and subtract either Jungels or Nevers. No doubt in my mind on Edina not having 3 at least one player on a CLEAR top 4 team (Andover) will be a Mr Hockey Finalist. BTW, totally agree on Grant Docter being a finalist 👍 And both Schoen & Dainty have the same point total boys
Last edited by hockey59 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hockey59

Post by hockey59 »

Posted Feb 14th: Upon further review ( watching Edina beat Tonka in a cliffhanger & blow out EP tonight...I have changed my tune and now expect both Nevers & Jungels will be Mr Hockey Finalists...the only question now is whether Vorlicky also makes it (to make it 3 Hornet Finalists ☝️
Last edited by hockey59 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hockey59

Post by hockey59 »

Boys...I luv ya...but 😉 9 of 10 still constitutes an A- :lol:
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

Nice show

Karl keeps reaching into his hat to predict Section semis and finalists. What he may not know is hundreds followed his 8AA Buffalo prediction up to Buffalo arena Tuesday night. Very nice to have center ice seating next to Nathan Muellers mom and grandma. Now he picks Stillwater, where will the Karl faithful be Wednesday night? Skip Mariucci? Decisions, decisions. Its been a while since Hockey for Life when we last caught up with our Eisele friends.

BTW-in talking to Dannys mom at Braemar, she says she is a regular forum reader and West Metro is her favorite poster!
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

WestMetro wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:43 pm Nice show

Karl keeps reaching into his hat to predict Section semis and finalists. What he may not know is hundreds followed his 8AA Buffalo prediction up to Buffalo arena Tuesday night. Very nice to have center ice seating next to Nathan Muellers mom and grandma. Now he picks Stillwater, where will the Karl faithful be Wednesday night? Skip Mariucci? Decisions, decisions. Its been a while since Hockey for Life when we last caught up with our Eisele friends.

BTW-in talking to Dannys mom at Braemar, she says she is a regular forum reader and West Metro is her favorite poster!
Careful there WestMetro, you're going to have Danny's dad hunting you down with comments like that!

I struck out with my Buffalo pick, so not sure if the Pony faithful should appreciate my reach pick there or not. I certainly think they're capable of pulling it out, though...