Poster of the year (Round Four)

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply
elliott70
Posts: 13118
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by elliott70 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Write-in

Vote for anyone (if enough votes they will go to the final)

Not eligible
Karl
Lee
Elliott
Kniven
otown

and Mitch, but then you have to post to be eligible.

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by east hockey » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:54 pm

elliott70 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:14 pm
Write-in

Vote for anyone (if enough votes they will go to the final)

Not eligible
Karl
Lee
Elliott
Kniven
otown

and Mitch, but then you have to post to be eligible.
Why not kniven or O-Town? I can understand why not you and the admins. :mrgreen:

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

JerseyDave
Posts: 469
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:22 pm

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by JerseyDave » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:03 pm

hockey59

grindiangrad-80
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:00 pm

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by grindiangrad-80 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:33 pm

Neutron-14 gets my vote.

northwoods oldtimer
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:01 pm

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by northwoods oldtimer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:01 pm

Elliott

elliott70
Posts: 13118
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by elliott70 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:14 pm

east hockey wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:54 pm
elliott70 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:14 pm
Write-in

Vote for anyone (if enough votes they will go to the final)

Not eligible
Karl
Lee
Elliott
Kniven
otown

and Mitch, but then you have to post to be eligible.


Why not kniven or O-Town? I can understand why not you and the admins. :mrgreen:

Lee
Because they are up for election into the hall of fame
Last edited by elliott70 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChrisK
Posts: 870
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 12:39 am

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by ChrisK » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:19 pm

grindiangrad-80 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:33 pm
Neutron-14 gets my vote.
Second
It's hard to win when you always lose.

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by east hockey » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:25 pm

ChrisK wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:19 pm
grindiangrad-80 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:33 pm
Neutron-14 gets my vote.
Second
Yeah. No.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

green4
Posts: 1470
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 am
Location: Edina

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by green4 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:25 am

It’s got to be hockey59 ☝️🤣😉☝️🤣😛☝️🤣😛👍

GoldenBear
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:38 am

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by GoldenBear » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:09 am

:shock: :x :? :| :? :oops: =D> =D> Agree with G4. It’s the Tornado by a landslide! GB

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by east hockey » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:14 am

59 is one of the better ones. It shouldn't require a write-in campaign to get him to the next ballot. :mrgreen:

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

elliott70
Posts: 13118
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by elliott70 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:23 am

east hockey wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:14 am
59 is one of the better ones. It shouldn't require a write-in campaign to get him to the next ballot. :mrgreen:

Lee
Well, yes it does.
Play by the rules or opt up to AA.

Puckguy19
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 9:01 am

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by Puckguy19 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:24 am

northwoods oldtimer wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:01 pm
Elliott
Second

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by east hockey » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:42 am

elliott70 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:23 am
east hockey wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:14 am
59 is one of the better ones. It shouldn't require a write-in campaign to get him to the next ballot. :mrgreen:

Lee
Well, yes it does.
Play by the rules or opt up to AA.
Crap, this is a Class A thread? I should merge it with the Hermantown thread. :P

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

elliott70
Posts: 13118
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by elliott70 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:46 am

east hockey wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:42 am
elliott70 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:23 am
east hockey wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:14 am
59 is one of the better ones. It shouldn't require a write-in campaign to get him to the next ballot. :mrgreen:

Lee
Well, yes it does.
Play by the rules or opt up to AA.
Crap, this is a Class A thread? I should merge it with the Hermantown thread. :P

Lee
Of course its Class A, are any of these posters the caliber of KNIVEN, Otown, Karl or even Mitch?

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by east hockey » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:59 am

elliott70 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:46 am
east hockey wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:42 am
elliott70 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:23 am


Well, yes it does.
Play by the rules or opt up to AA.
Crap, this is a Class A thread? I should merge it with the Hermantown thread. :P

Lee
Of course its Class A, are any of these posters the caliber of KNIVEN, Otown, Karl or even Mitch?
Speaking of Mitch, I had to dust the cobwebs off his username yesterday.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

EREmpireStrikesBack
Posts: 5140
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:28 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:29 am

ChrisK wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:19 pm
grindiangrad-80 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:33 pm
Neutron-14 gets my vote.
Second
Motion passes.

:idea:
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls

elliott70
Posts: 13118
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by elliott70 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:47 am

EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:29 am
ChrisK wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:19 pm
grindiangrad-80 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:33 pm
Neutron-14 gets my vote.
Second
Motion passes.

:idea:


WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY?!?!?!?!

elliott70
Posts: 13118
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by elliott70 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:48 am

speaking of HALL OF FAMERS....

hockey59
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:01 am

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by hockey59 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:09 pm

elliott70 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:46 am
east hockey wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:42 am
elliott70 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:23 am


Well, yes it does.
Play by the rules or opt up to AA.
Crap, this is a Class A thread? I should merge it with the Hermantown thread. :P

Lee
Of course its Class A, are any of these posters the caliber of KNIVEN, Otown, Karl or even Mitch?
If it’s a Class A thread, kindly remove me from consideration 😉 I prefer AA, even if that mean 13 years between appearances :lol:

elliott70
Posts: 13118
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by elliott70 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:40 pm

hockey59 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:09 pm
elliott70 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:46 am
east hockey wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:42 am


Crap, this is a Class A thread? I should merge it with the Hermantown thread. :P

Lee
Of course its Class A, are any of these posters the caliber of KNIVEN, Otown, Karl or even Mitch?
If it’s a Class A thread, kindly remove me from consideration 😉 I prefer AA, even if that mean 13 years between appearances :lol:
No, you cannot opt up, you need to prove your AA worthy.

elliott70
Posts: 13118
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Poster of the year (Round Four)

Post by elliott70 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:25 am

Votes will be counted through Sunday after the close of the tournament.
The finalists will be announced and the final vote will commence.

Post Reply