Biondi gone?

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockey59

Re: Biondi gone?

Post by hockey59 »

BP wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:20 pm
kniven wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:15 pm Sophomore year? Junior year lost to Greenway. Senior year looks good. He WILL win Mr. Hockey. Pierce full-time forward now.

Oh wait. Blake has never won a state tournament! Are the deep enough this year to beat SCC in the Ship? Goaltending?
It's funny because Pierce is playing D at the USA 17 camp.
As a D1 college player, I think he’s more suited & likely to play D. But at Hermantown...he plays on the wing (with Biondi at center) which works fine.
O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

kniven wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:15 pmOh wait. Blake has never won a state tournament! Are the deep enough this year to beat SCC in the Ship? Goaltending?
If SCC is St. Cloud Cathedral, the Ship of what? I haven't seen Blake's schedule.

Goaltending what? Blake has Reid. Doubt they'll give up anything all season to their opponent in net.

Blake having never won a state tournament means about as much as Edina and Roseau winning 20 combined. The story in the Twin Cities is the privates. Blake, Benilde & Hill look to be the best. Ask me today and my money is on Blake over Edina, and I'm more optimistic about the Hornets than most.
Be kind. Rewind.
InThePipes

Post by InThePipes »

O-townClown wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:05 am
kniven wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:15 pmOh wait. Blake has never won a state tournament! Are the deep enough this year to beat SCC in the Ship? Goaltending?
If SCC is St. Cloud Cathedral, the Ship of what? I haven't seen Blake's schedule.

Goaltending what? Blake has Reid. Doubt they'll give up anything all season to their opponent in net.

Blake having never won a state tournament means about as much as Edina and Roseau winning 20 combined. The story in the Twin Cities is the privates. Blake, Benilde & Hill look to be the best. Ask me today and my money is on Blake over Edina, and I'm more optimistic about the Hornets than most.
I think the "Blake" reference is Blake Biondi
BodyShots

Post by BodyShots »

O-townClown wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:05 am

#-o #-o :oops: