Best Way to Obtain Tickets

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

InThePipes

Best Way to Obtain Tickets

Post by InThePipes »

Looking for tickets for Friday night, any experience with the best approach/sources for tickets? Thanks!
CakeScout17

Re: Best Way to Obtain Tickets

Post by CakeScout17 »

InThePipes wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:58 am Looking for tickets for Friday night, any experience with the best approach/sources for tickets? Thanks!
I had tix lined up for Thursday night, but as we approached the X the scalpers were out in full force...this was approx 5:30PM.

Best offer I had (as I like to play the game...) was $30 per ticket, 10th row blue line....$60 for the pair

Semi's MIGHT go to $50 per...but that's a might esp after DE lost.
50in15

Post by 50in15 »

Good chance you walk up to the window and buy a ticket.
InThePipes

Post by InThePipes »

50in15 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:47 am Good chance you walk up to the window and buy a ticket.
Thanks, earlier this week someone had posted the # of tickets available on Twitter, but I can't find that post now. It looked like the person posted a screenshot of a website, but I can't seem to find it.
50in15

Post by 50in15 »

Could be a bit of a line but not sure the place has ever actually sold out since 2015 Friday night. Line could be long but you should be fine.

If all else fails, run to bar.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Buy tickets from guy standing on corner.
yesiplayedhockey

Post by yesiplayedhockey »

Plenty of tickets always on the corner and in todays market they are actually at a fair price

Most scalpers try to buy a 50% of face value and then sell at face value. There are games were you will pay over face value but the mark up is not that big

Usually the most expensive night is always the 2nd session Friday night.

I have a feeling that tonights championship game will be half full. The combination of bad weather and it's not a North vs Metro final will lead to some empty seats

Dads...If you want to take your young hocker players to a great event for a fraction of the cost of a Wild game, tonights the night