Eden Prairie vs Blaine

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Eden Prairie vs Blaine - Who wins?

EP
4
18%
Blaine
18
82%
 
Total votes: 22

elliott70
Posts: 13100
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by elliott70 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:05 am

Who wins?

blueblood
Posts: 2300
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 8:36 am
Location: Tonka

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by blueblood » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:30 am

Blaine by 3 or more.
Play Like a Champion Today

WarmUpTheBus
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by WarmUpTheBus » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:32 am

EP beat Blaine 7-6 in December. Both teams are playing better than they did in that game so I'm going to take EP even though I would love to see an Edina v. Blaine final. Hope I didn't just jinx Edina.

Sparlimb
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:11 am

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by Sparlimb » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:33 am

I'll take Blaine 5-3.

hockey59
Posts: 1329
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:01 am

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by hockey59 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:02 am

I think Blaine wins a close game. I’ll go Blaine 5 (en) EP 3 ☝️

hornetalum
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:20 am

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by hornetalum » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:18 am

I'd have a hard time picking against Blaine after EP played almost two games yesterday. But if their goalie's hot...

Blaine 4 EP 1

StanleyCup55
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:36 am

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by StanleyCup55 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:08 am

I want to see Blaine win but have a feeling it’s EP’s year.

EP 4 - Blaine 3 (2OT)

BodyShots
Posts: 1780
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by BodyShots » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:45 am

EP barely squeaked by LS. Blaine in a route.

Edinahopkins
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by Edinahopkins » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:51 am

I think this is going to be a fantastic game , Blaine 5-4 double ot

northwoods oldtimer
Posts: 2426
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:01 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by northwoods oldtimer » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Edinahopkins wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:51 am
I think this is going to be a fantastic game , Blaine 5-4 double ot

Blaine in running time =D> =D> =D> :wink: :lol:

WestMetro
Posts: 2468
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by WestMetro » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:15 pm

ImHO Blaine is the hotter team

Beat Hill at their home ice in sections , and played better against the Bears than Ep did against Lv South in the Qtrs

Top line is close to 200 pts fir the season , if not already over that

Brodzinski and Richels can hit an opening the size of a grapefruit

18 Rows up looking at daninger from the side

green4
Posts: 1470
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 am
Location: Edina

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by green4 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:57 pm

two pretty light calls to give EP a 5-3. Somebody must have told the refs to keep the game tight

HSPuckFan
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by HSPuckFan » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:01 pm

WestMetro wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:15 pm
ImHO Blaine is the hotter team

Beat Hill at their home ice in sections , and played better against the Bears than Ep did against Lv South in the Qtrs

Top line is close to 200 pts fir the season , if not already over that

Brodzinski and Richels can hit an opening the size of a grapefruit

18 Rows up looking at daninger from the side
Maple Grove
Go Zephyrs

green4
Posts: 1470
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 am
Location: Edina

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by green4 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:30 pm

Hillman should not have retaliated to give EP the power play, but the fact that they didn’t call the first cross check to give Blaine a 5-3 is silly. I’d prefer they let them play, but you have to be consistent and the refs have not been that

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6855
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by east hockey » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:39 pm

green4 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:30 pm
Hillman should not have retaliated to give EP the power play, but the fact that they didn’t call the first cross check to give Blaine a 5-3 is silly. I’d prefer they let them play, but you have to be consistent and the refs have not been that
Officiating has been, shall we say, "interesting"

Blaine needs to settle down and get going.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

TheNightman
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by TheNightman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:40 pm

Hillman is a bit of a spaz sometimes.

green4
Posts: 1470
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 am
Location: Edina

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by green4 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:41 pm

east hockey wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:39 pm
green4 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:30 pm
Hillman should not have retaliated to give EP the power play, but the fact that they didn’t call the first cross check to give Blaine a 5-3 is silly. I’d prefer they let them play, but you have to be consistent and the refs have not been that
Officiating has been, shall we say, "interesting"

Blaine needs to settle down and get going.

Lee
Yeah they have to stay out of the box. That last penalty was dumb. It was basically the exact one they didn’t call on EP, but at this point you have to know that will be a penalty

goldy313
Posts: 3246
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:56 am

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by goldy313 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:41 pm

EP got the benefit of biggest blown call in overtime to get here, now their getting all the calls this period.🙄

goldy313
Posts: 3246
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:56 am

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by goldy313 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:47 pm

Wow! that call was horrible!

TheNightman
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by TheNightman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:50 pm

Refs need to put the whistles away, this is brutal.

ThatMNHockeyGuy62
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:44 am

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by ThatMNHockeyGuy62 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:53 pm

No skin in this game, but hate to see a game decided by the refs. The blown no-call that would have given Blaine a 5-3 up two goals and instead ends up with an EP PP was a game-changer.

Trout
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by Trout » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:00 pm

[quote=ThatMNHockeyGuy62 post_id=733293 time=1552096431 user_id=24591]
No skin in this game, but hate to see a game decided by the refs. The blown no-call that would have given Blaine a 5-3 up two goals and instead ends up with an EP PP was a game-changer.
[/quote]

Absolutely agree. This has been the absolute worst officiating I have seen in a tourney in a long time. No skin in this one but I am all for Blaine coming back in this one.

Trout
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by Trout » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:02 pm

First they get the benefit of a seeding joke then this reffing joke...they have a horseshoe in their pocket for sure!!!

JerseyDave
Posts: 469
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:22 pm

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by JerseyDave » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:04 pm

ThatMNHockeyGuy62 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:53 pm
No skin in this game, but hate to see a game decided by the refs. The blown no-call that would have given Blaine a 5-3 up two goals and instead ends up with an EP PP was a game-changer.
Game turned on a dot right there.

Nobodyonya
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 am

Re: Eden Prairie vs Blaine

Post by Nobodyonya » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:05 pm

Nothing is hidden here with the reffing. Blaine needs to be disciplined or this is going to turn real ugly.

Post Reply