2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply
JerseyDave
Posts: 469
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:22 pm

2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by JerseyDave » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:04 am

"2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team"
Game On! Minnesota / Published on Mar 9, 2019
https://youtu.be/teUO0Aw-qVw

pioneers
Posts: 948
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:05 pm
Location: St Paul

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by pioneers » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 am

Heard that this is the last one. Channel 4 is doing a story on it tomorrow.
Pioneers 1983, 1991 and 2008 State Champions

MrBoDangles
Posts: 4045
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by MrBoDangles » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:49 am

Check out the video today from the Today Show... Good stuff!

Joe2015
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by Joe2015 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:43 am

Why would they stop doing this?

blueblood
Posts: 2300
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 8:36 am
Location: Tonka

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by blueblood » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:47 am

Kind of boring this year. It’s getting stale with nothing new being new shown other than new sponsors. It was a good run. 👏
Play Like a Champion Today

WBLPuck99
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:46 am

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by WBLPuck99 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:00 am

Joe2015 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:43 am
Why would they stop doing this?
Jon King, who makes the videos has his last child graduating from WBL this year. He said this morning on KFAN since his son is graduating he felt his connection to the hockey community wouldn't be as strong and didn't feel right doing it after this. He said it would feel too much like a guy just sitting in his basement.

Also a note on the sponsors -- all the proceeds from the video he donates to the Hendrickson foundation, so all the extra sponsors are putting money to a great cause.

Duluthguy
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:30 pm

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by Duluthguy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am

I would guess someone will try to keep this going in some fashion. Maybe Ch. 45, maybe someone else. Maybe multiple folks. In fact, it's already started. Thursday, NHL.com posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ihtoEpbhIs

WBLPuck99
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:46 am

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by WBLPuck99 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:32 am

Duluthguy wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am
I would guess someone will try to keep this going in some fashion. Maybe Ch. 45, maybe someone else. Maybe multiple folks. In fact, it's already started. Thursday, NHL.com posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ihtoEpbhIs
I will miss his subtle nicknames to the hairstyles and his dry delivery.

ryguyMN
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: SW Metro

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by ryguyMN » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:24 pm

WBLPuck99 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:32 am
Duluthguy wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am
I would guess someone will try to keep this going in some fashion. Maybe Ch. 45, maybe someone else. Maybe multiple folks. In fact, it's already started. Thursday, NHL.com posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ihtoEpbhIs
I will miss his subtle nicknames to the hairstyles and his dry delivery.
Yeah, it’s his delivery and what he has to say rather than the video content for me.
Ryan

Duluthguy
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:30 pm

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by Duluthguy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:43 pm

ryguyMN wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:24 pm
WBLPuck99 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:32 am
Duluthguy wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am
I would guess someone will try to keep this going in some fashion. Maybe Ch. 45, maybe someone else. Maybe multiple folks. In fact, it's already started. Thursday, NHL.com posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ihtoEpbhIs
I will miss his subtle nicknames to the hairstyles and his dry delivery.
Yeah, it’s his delivery and what he has to say rather than the video content for me.
From KARE11:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/cr ... vi-BBUC0ly

sparty
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 am
Location: IGH

Re: 2019 Minnesota State High School All Hockey Hair Team

Post by sparty » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:34 am

I like John King. He's now a Minnesota icon. Let this hair thing be dead. Please. For hockey. It is finished. Thx. :|

Post Reply