Early Departures 2019-2020

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

O-townClown
Posts: 3909
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:22 pm
Location: Typical homeboy from the O-Town

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by O-townClown » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:27 am

PuckNA wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:07 pm
Boltman Gone
per YHH
By end of day there was backtracking. Inconclusive? Undecided?
Be kind. Rewind.

WestMetro
Posts: 2818
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by WestMetro » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:25 pm

Won’t know til Monday on the ice

TheNightman
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by TheNightman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:09 pm

So what do we know?

Section 8 guy
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by Section 8 guy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Any developments based on first practices today?

InThePipes
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by InThePipes » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Section 8 guy wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:10 pm
Any developments based on first practices today?
Reports are that Boltman is back at Edina

WestMetro
Posts: 2818
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by WestMetro » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Yes, at practice tonite

Edinahopkins
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by Edinahopkins » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 am

That proves a point that everyone doesn’t know what they are talking about tell it happens congratulations to all the players coming back to play with their brothers on their senior season something they can never get back. If you’re good enough you’re going to make it no matter what, why rush to college when they barely get any fans let alone their brothers they played with all their life something you can never get back.

kniven
Posts: 2841
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by kniven » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:12 am

Edinahopkins wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 am
That proves a point that everyone doesn’t know what they are talking about tell it happens congratulations to all the players coming back to play with their brothers on their senior season something they can never get back. If you’re good enough you’re going to make it no matter what, why rush to college when they barely get any fans let alone their brothers they played with all their life something you can never get back.
Agreed and well said 👍

hockey59
Posts: 1605
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:01 am

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by hockey59 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:36 am

Edinahopkins wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 am
That proves a point that everyone doesn’t know what they are talking about tell it happens congratulations to all the players coming back to play with their brothers on their senior season something they can never get back. If you’re good enough you’re going to make it no matter what, why rush to college when they barely get any fans let alone their brothers they played with all their life something you can never get back.
Hey Now...tUMD draws just fine 😉 :lol: But for those who decided to come back...hope they have stellar seasons 👍

BP
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:31 am

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by BP » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:46 am

hockey59 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:36 am
Edinahopkins wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 am
That proves a point that everyone doesn’t know what they are talking about tell it happens congratulations to all the players coming back to play with their brothers on their senior season something they can never get back. If you’re good enough you’re going to make it no matter what, why rush to college when they barely get any fans let alone their brothers they played with all their life something you can never get back.
Hey Now...tUMD draws just fine 😉 :lol: But for those who decided to come back...hope they have stellar seasons 👍
Looked like a lot of open seats on Saturday night vs Denver.

hockey59
Posts: 1605
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:01 am

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by hockey59 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:52 am

Well it was full on Saturday...when the Gophers came to town for the 🧹🧹 :lol:

Stang5280
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by Stang5280 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:19 pm

I’m most curious to hear whether Evan Bushy returned to TRF. He had been getting regular shifts at Sioux Falls, but not much in the way of point production. The Prowlers chances take a huge hit if he stayed with SF. They struggle to score much even with Bushy.

WestMetro
Posts: 2818
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by WestMetro » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:41 pm

I assume Exiled One is on top of Bushy situation because of SCSU connection . I see he edited P. 1 chart today to remove Boltmann, but Bushy is still on there,so I assume Bushy will stay in USHL.

The Exiled One
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:34 am

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by The Exiled One » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:04 pm

WestMetro wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:41 pm
I assume Exiled One is on top of Bushy situation because of SCSU connection . I see he edited P. 1 chart today to remove Boltmann, but Bushy is still on there,so I assume Bushy will stay in USHL.
I haven't heard one way or the other.

TheNightman
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by TheNightman » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:03 am

Boltmann officially on the Edina roster.

TheNightman
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by TheNightman » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:07 am

TheNightman wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:03 am
Boltmann officially on the Edina roster, no Oberle on the Hill roster.

BeauKnowsHockey
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:55 pm
Location: Woodbury, MN
Contact:

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by BeauKnowsHockey » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:37 am

Can confirm... No Oberle on the Hill roster
Minnesota based volunteer for EliteProspects.com

Stang5280
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by Stang5280 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:39 pm

Bushy did not play for the Stampede against Sioux City last night. If he is not in the lineup tonight against Green Bay, I think it is safe to assume that he has returned to TRF.

elliott70
Posts: 13512
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by elliott70 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:32 pm

Bushy is in TRF

Stang5280
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by Stang5280 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:31 pm

elliott70 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:32 pm
Bushy is in TRF
Thanks, Elliott. Should make things more interesting in 8A.

WestMetro
Posts: 2818
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by WestMetro » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:03 pm

Good investigation into Bushy .

That Makes 12 D1s In A class already . With 2-3 more to come . Suspect that’s a modern era A class record

2004-5 had the Big 4 kids who all went to the X and later to NHL . But I just don’t think any single year could hit 12-15 D1s from A class . I’d love to be proven wrong

TheNightman
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by TheNightman » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:53 pm

No Anderson, Jeanette, McGilivray for DE: https://www.mnhockeyhub.com/roster/show ... son=641336

elliott70
Posts: 13512
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by elliott70 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:03 pm

TheNightman wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:53 pm
No Anderson, Jeanette, McGilivray for DE: https://www.mnhockeyhub.com/roster/show ... son=641336
Lots of seniors,lots of size, if they can find some scoring....

InThePipes
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by InThePipes » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:09 pm

elliott70 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:03 pm
TheNightman wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:53 pm
No Anderson, Jeanette, McGilivray for DE: https://www.mnhockeyhub.com/roster/show ... son=641336
Lots of seniors,lots of size, if they can find some scoring....
A couple may have been wearing platform shoes when they took the height measurement? (I know, this never ever happens anywhere)

TheNightman
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Early Departures 2019-2020

Post by TheNightman » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Looks like Zmolek will stay in the USHL and not return to Century.

Post Reply