Minnesota High School Hockey Compendium

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

BeauKnowsHockey

Minnesota High School Hockey Compendium

Post by BeauKnowsHockey »

OK! I am ready to share this google doc to try and help crowd-source peripheral information for Minnesota High School hockey Boys and Girls

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

I have found in my 4 seasons with EliteProspects.com (EP) that the Rosters and Stats are fairly easy to come by (except for Girls Elite League ](*,) )

The information I am having a hard time finding are Peripheral information like team captains (C or A) and Coaches.

I am also constantly on the hunt for team websites (outside of the hub sites) and team record books. One of the last tabs has my current projects I am working on for Minnesota High School hockey on EP in no particular order.

I would prefer season by season breakdowns of all seasons prior to 09-10 (09-10 to current is located on the hubs and already entered in to EP by yours truly)

Please help me out! Maybe this can be a fun way to participate in the forum and help build something together.

The spreadsheet is not my finest work, and was mostly thrown together in a few nights. So I am happy to take constructive criticism to make it look nicer. I plan to update this every year moving forward!

-Beau
Minnesota based volunteer for EliteProspects.com
TheMNhockey1

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey Compendium

Post by TheMNhockey1 »

While I have nothing to help you, as someone who frequents elite prospects I appreciate your work
BeauKnowsHockey

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey Compendium

Post by BeauKnowsHockey »

TheMNhockey1 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:52 am While I have nothing to help you, as someone who frequents elite prospects I appreciate your work
Thank you!
Minnesota based volunteer for EliteProspects.com