Duluth East gets its own thread......

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

kniven

Duluth East gets its own thread......

Post by kniven »

Last edited by kniven on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“218 hockey” Boys of the NOrth ❤️
SpOilerfan

Re: Duluth East gets its own thread......

Post by SpOilerfan »

I think you are fishing much like you did with Cloquet. Its summer time quit creating drama!
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

Oh no!!! Not enthusiastic about East Hockey in July??!!! Say it isn't so!!

Yeah, SpOiler fan is right. If you're going to troll, learn from someone who knows how to do it. Or make it to state more than once a decade.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
kniven

Post by kniven »

east hockey wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:41 pm Oh no!!! Not enthusiastic about East Hockey in July??!!! Say it isn't so!!

Yeah, SpOiler fan is right. If you're going to troll, learn from someone who knows how to do it. Or make it to state more than once a decade.

Lee
Yes, you are right. Once a decade isn’t Duluth East. I just watched a ton of July high school hockey in Edina so I’m am quite pumped up for the upcoming season. Duluth East would never opt down. Of course they wouldn’t! Duluth East hockey is a machine. And your both right, I am trolling in July. I just want to hear somebody tell me that everything is good at Duluth East and what I’ve heard is just your typical hockey program goo goo. I want everything to stay the same. It’s a much better product when Duluth East is Duluth East. I’m just worried that’s all. And I don’t want to worry. And when I talk to 218 hockey folk, I want to tell them it’s just your typical blah blah blah blah and end the conversation right there.
“218 hockey” Boys of the NOrth ❤️