ClassAGuy wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:37 pm
Little Falls will be a heavy favorite next year.
- Return 8 of their Top 10 Scorers (Including 3 40 point Forward Hirsch, Stevens & Gustafson)
- Return the best Goalie in the Section in Courture
- This Group went to A Bantam State 2 years ago as 2nd year Bantams
After that, it will be Alexandria and Fergus Falls
- Can Build Around 2 High-End Forwards (Westlund and Gronholz)
- Have Locken back in net who got a ton of experience
- Bring in the Best Class of Bantams their A Bantam and B1 Bantam teams both made State.
- Will need to rebuild the Blueline and find depth which those younger guys will offer.
My Sleeper is Fergus Falls!
- Return Everything! They only had 1 senior who played this year.
- Have a good core of scoring (DeBrito, Young Zeirden and Johnson)
- Bring back their main guy in net in Swenson who will only be a Sophomore
- Coach gets the most out of these guys. Look for the Otters be seriour threat next year!
After that would say Sartell
Took their lumps but played a bunch of young kids
- Walter, Lund lead the way on Offense.
- Webster, Hacker, McCabe played big minutes on the Blueline.
- Sigurdson emerged as their guy in net by the end.
- This group also made Bantam A State two years ago.
- Sartell played much better as year went on last year.
I would say that is your 4 teams to watch...
- They lost A TON!! (Smith, Warner, Perbix, Motzko, Bogenholm, Zins, Cumming) Those 7 Seniors were an amazing Class.
- Been told the top 3 Returners (Bell, Hiltner and Widman) ALL LEAVING EARLY/ Or Going Somewhere else.
- This will be the worst Cathedral team in long time. I doubt they make the semi-final next year.
- The Good Bantams all heading Public Next year.... To think people wanted them to be a AA Program is laughable.
- Lost everything also (Howard, Dunnick, Stellmach, Blattner)
- Nothing coming up either from Bantams
- Going to be a long rebuild now for the Stars
Its Little Falls year with the Senior Class they will have followed by Alexandria & Fergus Falls... Dont sleep on Sartell either.