The Jersey Project 2020

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

karl(east)

The Jersey Project 2020

Post by karl(east) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:09 pm

As I now appear to be a bookseller in addition to a forum moderator, I'll also put in a plug for YHH's "The Jersey Product 2020," which will devote a page to every current HS program in the state. YHH photographers will be chasing down pictures all season long, and those of us on the podcast crew will be throwing in fun facts and tidbits here and there, along with a foreword from yours truly.

You can pre-order it here: https://youthhockeyhub.sportngin.com/fo ... ferrer_id=

It's a golden age of high school hockey coffee table book publishing!

Slap Shot

Re: The Jersey Project 2020

Post by Slap Shot » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:34 am

Perhaps, "The Minnesota Sweater Project 2020" would be a more apt title? I had to think twice about what New Jersey had to do with the description of the book. :mrgreen: :P

thefatcat

Re: The Jersey Project 2020

Post by thefatcat » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:21 am

karl(east) wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:09 pm
As I now appear to be a bookseller in addition to a forum moderator, I'll also put in a plug for YHH's "The Jersey Product 2020," which will devote a page to every current HS program in the state. YHH photographers will be chasing down pictures all season long, and those of us on the podcast crew will be throwing in fun facts and tidbits here and there, along with a foreword from yours truly.

You can pre-order it here: https://youthhockeyhub.sportngin.com/fo ... ferrer_id=

It's a golden age of high school hockey coffee table book publishing!
Doesn't YHH post on this website already? What is the need for you to schlep books on here for him? Are his fingers broken...he can't do it himself?

Asking for a friend....