Moorhead - Hill-Murray

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Moorhead
58%
Hill-Murray
42%

Total votes: 52

WBLPuck99

Re: Moorhead - Hill-Murray

Post by WBLPuck99 »

hockey59 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:51 am Pierre, Snuggerud & Clark will all likely be picked to play at NTDP...It will come down to if they choose to go ☝️
Pierre will be gone if he get's picked to play for the NTDP or not. That's what I have been told.
stpaul

Post by stpaul »

Nick Pierre is a special player. I'd love to see him back at HM next year, but he is clearly ready to play at a higher level.
O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

hockey59 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:51 am Pierre, Snuggerud & Clark will all likely be picked to play at NTDP...It will come down to if they choose to go ☝️
Stramel
Lucius
Howard
Chesley
Fleming

I’ve had people tell me all these kids will receive invites. Nothing specific to any of the kids, I just don’t see it. This is the national team. They probably won’t have that many kids from Minnesota (and Hudson).
Be kind. Rewind.
BlueLineSpecial

Post by BlueLineSpecial »

BTW...and meant to write about this last night:

Did anyone see the interview they did between periods 2 & 3 with the Moorhead coach? He was totally dejected. He was completely down in the dumps. It almost felt like he was saying the game was over at that point. It was weird. Anyone else pick up on that? I know they were down 4 goals....but Mahtomedi was the 4 seed (just like Moorhead) and just hours earlier scored 4 goals in like 4 minutes.
The City of Hill Murray is beautiful this time of year