State Tournament Times

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Joe2015

Re: State Tournament Times

Post by Joe2015 »

These start times make about as much sense as the Madden game numbering system: why is the game that is released in 2020 and features 2020 rosters, called Madden 21? MAKES NO EFFING SENSE! (sorry now we are getting into my OCD triggers)
O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

Does a ticket for 7 pm game (Eden Prairie vs. Hill-Murray) get one in for the 3 pm game (St. Thomas vs. Blake)?

I can't tell from the MSHSL website and haven't seen the time on a ticket yet.
Be kind. Rewind.
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

O-townClown wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:37 am Does a ticket for 7 pm game (Eden Prairie vs. Hill-Murray) get one in for the 3 pm game (St. Thomas vs. Blake)?

Actually its a 4pm game time for STA and Blake: but YES you do get in with that ticket. 3 pm is probably when the gates will open but that depends on when the Single A Championship ends: then they still have to have a medal ceremony and then clear the arena so keep an eye on that.
O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

Joe2015 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:40 am
O-townClown wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:37 am Does a ticket for 7 pm game (Eden Prairie vs. Hill-Murray) get one in for the 3 pm game (St. Thomas vs. Blake)?

Actually its a 4pm game time for STA and Blake: but YES you do get in with that ticket. 3 pm is probably when the gates will open but that depends on when the Single A Championship ends: then they still have to have a medal ceremony and then clear the arena so keep an eye on that.
Thx. Yes, I meant 4 pm. It was 3 hours before whereas the other sessions were 2 (11/1, 6/8). I couldn't tell if that was enough time to clear the building or not! Appreciate the prompt reply.
Be kind. Rewind.
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

They moved the 3rd place game three hours before the championship a few years back after a few 3rd place games went into OT and pushed back the start of the championship which meant the TV guys had to fill time. They wanted to make sure the game and medal ceremony are done before the championship game comes on the air.