Summer Scrimnages

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Stang5280

Re: Summer Scrimnages

Post by Stang5280 »

Any info on new faces for TG? They seem to be accumulating some nice young talent and could become pesky in 5AA.
BP

Post by BP »

Stang5280 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:12 pm Any info on new faces for TG? They seem to be accumulating some nice young talent and could become pesky in 5AA.
Pretty similar squad as last year. Kid from Team Wisconsin. Good squad - most likely similar team as last year.
USA218

Post by USA218 »

Heard my GreenWave is having scrimmages vs Grand Forks, Bemidji and Grand Rapids August 7-9. Supposed to take place in Grand Rapids. Keep the hockey coming!
ClassAGuy

Post by ClassAGuy »

USA218 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:11 pm Heard my GreenWave is having scrimmages vs Grand Forks, Bemidji and Grand Rapids August 7-9. Supposed to take place in Grand Rapids. Keep the hockey coming!
[-X

Hopefully you have bad information or no MSHSL Coach will be apart of these scrimmages.

The MSHSL Summer Waiver Period was only granted until Friday August 7th. Meaning if you are telling the truth EGF, GR, and Bemidji would all be in violation of the rules if they play on August 8th or 9th.

Just making sure you got your information right I am sure those in charge no better then to risk a violation.
USA218

Post by USA218 »

ClassAGuy wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:11 am
USA218 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:11 pm Heard my GreenWave is having scrimmages vs Grand Forks, Bemidji and Grand Rapids August 7-9. Supposed to take place in Grand Rapids. Keep the hockey coming!
[-X

Hopefully you have bad information or no MSHSL Coach will be apart of these scrimmages.

The MSHSL Summer Waiver Period was only granted until Friday August 7th. Meaning if you are telling the truth EGF, GR, and Bemidji would all be in violation of the rules if they play on August 8th or 9th.

Just making sure you got your information right I am sure those in charge no better then to risk a violation.
Great point! I asked the same thing when I heard. No coaches will be participating, just teams and maybe a parent or someone else on the bench.
thefatcat

Post by thefatcat »

minnscout wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:53 pm
thefatcat wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:23 pm
GoldyGopher23 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:44 pm STA 8 -Lakeville South #1 1
STA 3 - Centennial 2
STA 11 - BSM 1
BSM basically sent their JV (to be juniors) vs STA and none of their experienced D

Entire festival was a chit show for them....2 brawls in first two games
Wasn't even their JV but majority will be cut in November.
Outside of the big guns in the Junior class at BSM, that class is very, very thin. The soph class has 2-3 kids that could possibly make the big club. I'm curious to see who in the freshman class outside of the big D from Champlin and maybe one of the Lakeville kids could make the big club, they're pretty scrawny and don't play a 200' game right now. The one kid cracks me up, constantly sitting out there with his stick in the air calling for the puck...will have a poor +/- but the kid can score.