No Interviews During 45TV's State Tournament Coverage

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

howilu

No Interviews During 45TV's State Tournament Coverage

Post by howilu » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:29 pm

I have been watching the state boys hockey tournament for years on TV and one thing that I have noticed during this year's tournament coverage on 45TV is that there have been no post game player interviews. When my late girlfriend and I watched the tournament for years, she enjoyed hearing the players being interviewed following the game. i understand it's probably due to COVID 19 but to me something is missing from any station covering this Minnesota icon as well as the girls tournament.

raidergrad72

Re: No Interviews During 45TV's State Tournament Coverage

Post by raidergrad72 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:33 pm

howilu wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:29 pm
I have been watching the state boys hockey tournament for years on TV and one thing that I have noticed during this year's tournament coverage on 45TV is that there have been no post game player interviews. When my late girlfriend and I watched the tournament for years, she enjoyed hearing the players being interviewed following the game. i understand it's probably due to COVID 19 but to me something is missing from any station covering this Minnesota icon as well as the girls tournament.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also no interviews of the coaches between periods & medals to each player post championship games.
Must be covid social distancing rules or some crap like that. Good thing we've seen some great games. Even so, this tournament will have a few asterisks connected with it.

SEC Scotty

Post by SEC Scotty » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:59 pm

Jan Malcolm’s shadow is enormous.

WestMetro

Post by WestMetro » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:12 pm

Yhh has had post game call in interviews with many of the top players during their live game chat room with Danny , Karl , Brianna , Peter