Single A state field

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

elliott70
Posts: 14611
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Single A state field

Post by elliott70 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:00 am

As of Thursday morning we have

1A New Prague
2A Minneapolis
3A Mankato East
4A Mahtomedi or Chisago Lakes (to be settled on Friday)
5A Monticello
6A Alexandria or Fergus Falls (Thursday night)
7A Hermantown
8A Warroad or Thief River Falls (Thursday night)

elliott70
Posts: 14611
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Single A state field

Post by elliott70 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:10 am

LPH rankings

1 Hermantown
2 Warroad *
4 Mahtomedi **
5 Minneapolis
6 Alexandria ***
11 Chisago Lakes **
12 Fergus Falls ***
21 Mankato East
22 Thief River Falls *

not ranked by LPH
ranking by pagestat
Monticello (5 teams behind Mankato East)
New Prague (10 behind Monticello)

elliott70
Posts: 14611
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Single A state field

Post by elliott70 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:15 am

If games go per rankings (no ')upsets)

Seeding in this order
1 Hermantown
2 Warroad *
4 Mahtomedi **
5 Minneapolis
6 Alexandria ***
21 Mankato East
Monticello
New Prague


4 5 game between Alex and Mpls should be very good.
The other quarterfinal should not be very good.

One semi should be good, and the final should be good.

The cons ad third place should be good.
On the champion side we should get 3 out of 7 good games.

The CON side and third place should all be good.

ClassAGuy
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by ClassAGuy » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:59 pm

One more Section Final to go

1A- New Prague
2A- MPLS
3A- Mankato East
4A- Mahtomedi or Chisago Lakes
5A- Monitcello
6A- Alexandria
7A- Hermantown
8A- Warroad

Seeds At State Class A
1- Hermantown
2- Warroad
3- Mahtomedi (Assuming they win)
4- MPLS
5- Alexandria
Unseeded- New Prague, Monticello, Mankato East

Semis will be fun and with a Warroad vs Hermantown Championship Looming that would be a must watch Class A FInal

ClassAGuy
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by ClassAGuy » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:55 am

One thing I am hoping for ...

MPLS be given the 3 seed at State

First off I think they earned that this year. Also they beat Delano twice who Mahtomedi lost too.

Secondly, If they drew Monticello or Mankato East it would be a decent game just because those programs have players and coaching staffs who have been there before and MPLS will struggle a little with the nerves at first but would win but it would be close. It would be a decent first round game and the Mahtomedi vs Alex would be a good 4/5 game. So we would get 2 good Qf's instead of just one.

Thirdly, Warroad vs. MPLS and Hermantown vs. Mahtomedi would be a great Friday FInal 4

Here is hoping MPLS gets the THREE (FOR CORN COBB) seed for a better overall Class A Tournament
Last edited by ClassAGuy on Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

elliott70
Posts: 14611
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Single A state field

Post by elliott70 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:39 am

I would like to see a rematch with Alex and Minneapolis.

But other than 1 & 2 seeds games ((expecting them to be in the ship) I will enjoy the other games.

Corn Cobb
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:16 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: Single A state field

Post by Corn Cobb » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:42 am

ClassAGuy wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:55 am
One thing I am hoping for ...

MPLS be given the 3 seed at State

First off I think they earned that this year. Also they beat Delano twice who Mahtomedi lost too.

Secondly, If they drew Monticello or Mankato East it would be a decent game just because those programs have players and coaching staffs who have been there before and MPLS will struggle a little with the nerves at first but would win but it would be close. It would be a decent first round game and the Mahtomedi vs Alex would be a good 4/5 game. So we would get 2 good Qf's instead of just one.

Thirdly, Warroad vs. MPLS and Hermantown vs. Mahtomedi would be a great Friday FInal 4

Here is hoping MPLS gets the 2 seed for a better overall Class A Tournament
Minneapolis is not getting the 2 seed over Warroad or Hermantown

ClassAGuy
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by ClassAGuy » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:10 am

Corn Cobb wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:42 am
ClassAGuy wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:55 am
One thing I am hoping for ...

MPLS be given the 3 seed at State

First off I think they earned that this year. Also they beat Delano twice who Mahtomedi lost too.

Secondly, If they drew Monticello or Mankato East it would be a decent game just because those programs have players and coaching staffs who have been there before and MPLS will struggle a little with the nerves at first but would win but it would be close. It would be a decent first round game and the Mahtomedi vs Alex would be a good 4/5 game. So we would get 2 good Qf's instead of just one.

Thirdly, Warroad vs. MPLS and Hermantown vs. Mahtomedi would be a great Friday FInal 4

Here is hoping MPLS gets the 2 seed for a better overall Class A Tournament
Minneapolis is not getting the 2 seed over Warroad or Hermantown
HAHA my word Corn Cobb thanks for catching the typo at the bottom #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o I need more coffee in the AM before posting getting sloppy

Everyone knows 1-2 is Hermantown Warroad been my rankings all year been every post I have done all year. Sorry for the typo
Last edited by ClassAGuy on Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

ClassAGuy
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by ClassAGuy » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:17 am

elliott70 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:39 am
I would like to see a rematch with Alex and Minneapolis.

But other than 1 & 2 seeds games ((expecting them to be in the ship) I will enjoy the other games.
I think Mahtomedi if they were 4 would have a very good mathup with Alex and win.

Mahtomedi vs Hermantown could get interesting as Dardis could keep it close give the Mighty Hawks a Friday Scare

MPLS vs a Mantkato or Monti like I said may be tight due to their newness vs the experience of Cougar Juice and the Moose.

MPLS vs Warroad could be good.

As I think everyone knows 1-2 is above everyone but its funny how some teams play under the lights of spotlight at the X

sparty
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 am
Location: IGH

Re: Single A state field

Post by sparty » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:19 pm

Anyone else think it's hilarious the general idea of Minneapolis vs. Warroad? Minnesota's largest city vs. a small town. To an outsider, it would be like...wait...what?!!

raidergrad72
Posts: 382
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by raidergrad72 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:25 pm

ClassAGuy wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:10 am
Corn Cobb wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:42 am
ClassAGuy wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:55 am
One thing I am hoping for ...

MPLS be given the 3 seed at State

First off I think they earned that this year. Also they beat Delano twice who Mahtomedi lost too.

Secondly, If they drew Monticello or Mankato East it would be a decent game just because those programs have players and coaching staffs who have been there before and MPLS will struggle a little with the nerves at first but would win but it would be close. It would be a decent first round game and the Mahtomedi vs Alex would be a good 4/5 game. So we would get 2 good Qf's instead of just one.

Thirdly, Warroad vs. MPLS and Hermantown vs. Mahtomedi would be a great Friday FInal 4

Here is hoping MPLS gets the 2 seed for a better overall Class A Tournament
Minneapolis is not getting the 2 seed over Warroad or Hermantown
HAHA my word Corn Cobb thanks for catching the typo at the bottom #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o I need more coffee in the AM before posting getting sloppy

Everyone knows 1-2 is Hermantown Warroad been my rankings all year been every post I have done all year. Sorry for the typo
Too bad you couldn't get the head slaps in sequence! LMBO!! :D

Joe2015
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by Joe2015 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:47 pm

1A- New Prague
2A- Minneapolis
3A- Mankato East
4A- Mahtomedi
5A- Monitcello
6A- Alexandria
7A- Hermantown
8A- Warroad

Well the field is set. My quick thoughts: the Wednesday quarterfinals might be as bad as ever. It will take a minor miracle for the first three games to stay out of running time. Only the 4/5 game (probably Alex and Minneapolis) will be interesting.
Hermantown easily beats the 4/5 winner in the first game on Friday. The second game is a potential Warroad/Mahtomedi matchup: Dardis keeps the Zephyrs in it but the Warriors pull away late
That gives us the all Northern final we have been expecting: Hermantown reclaims the title in a one-goal classic

BSUBeaver
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Single A state field

Post by BSUBeaver » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:29 am

Joe2015 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:47 pm
1A- New Prague
2A- Minneapolis
3A- Mankato East
4A- Mahtomedi
5A- Monitcello
6A- Alexandria
7A- Hermantown
8A- Warroad

Well the field is set. My quick thoughts: the Wednesday quarterfinals might be as bad as ever. It will take a minor miracle for the first three games to stay out of running time. Only the 4/5 game (probably Alex and Minneapolis) will be interesting.
Hermantown easily beats the 4/5 winner in the first game on Friday. The second game is a potential Warroad/Mahtomedi matchup: Dardis keeps the Zephyrs in it but the Warriors pull away late
That gives us the all Northern final we have been expecting: Hermantown reclaims the title in a one-goal classic
Everyone said that about Hermantown in 2018 when Alexandria took the Hawks down in the semis. I am hoping for a repeat performance this year!

BSUBeaver
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Single A state field

Post by BSUBeaver » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 am

Enrollment Numbers (according to the MSHSL website and its listed co-ops). For the co-ops, I took the full enrollment of the largest school and then added half of the remaining schools listed number as I believe that is what the MSHSL uses? Correct me if I am wrong.

The listed cut off for Class A is 1298.

Minneapolis: 1624 (Southwest), 1475 (Washburn), 1300 (South), 3011 total
Monticello/Maple Lake: 1189 (Monticello), 261 (Maple Lake), 1319 total
New Prague: 1250
Alexandria: 1206
Mahtomedi: 1129
Mankato East/Loyola: 1061 (East), 105 (Loyola), 1113 total
Hermantown: 659
Warroad: 295
Last edited by BSUBeaver on Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

bardown27
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Single A state field

Post by bardown27 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:19 am

BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 am
Enrollment Numbers (according to the MSHSL website and its listed co-ops). For the co-ops, I took the full enrollment of the largest school and then added half of the remaining schools listed number as I believe that is what the MSHSL uses? Correct me if I am wrong.

The listed cut off for Class A is 1298.

Minneapolis: 1624 (Southwest), 1475 (Washburn), 1300 (South), 3011 total
Monticello/Maple Lake: 1189 (East), 261 (Maple Lake), 1319 total
New Prague: 1250
Alexandria: 1206
Mahtomedi: 1129
Mankato East/Loyola: 1061 (East), 105 (Loyola), 1113 total
Hermantown: 659
Warroad: 295
there is also some caveat in there about F/R lunches as well I believe.

BSUBeaver
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Single A state field

Post by BSUBeaver » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:21 am

bardown27 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:19 am
BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 am
Enrollment Numbers (according to the MSHSL website and its listed co-ops). For the co-ops, I took the full enrollment of the largest school and then added half of the remaining schools listed number as I believe that is what the MSHSL uses? Correct me if I am wrong.

The listed cut off for Class A is 1298.

Minneapolis: 1624 (Southwest), 1475 (Washburn), 1300 (South), 3011 total
Monticello/Maple Lake: 1189 (East), 261 (Maple Lake), 1319 total
New Prague: 1250
Alexandria: 1206
Mahtomedi: 1129
Mankato East/Loyola: 1061 (East), 105 (Loyola), 1113 total
Hermantown: 659
Warroad: 295
there is also some caveat in there about F/R lunches as well I believe.
I believe those are already figured in as these are the numbers the MSHSL uses for classification, according to their website. I could be wrong, though....

elliott70
Posts: 14611
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Single A state field

Post by elliott70 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:26 am

BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:21 am
bardown27 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:19 am
BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 am
Enrollment Numbers (according to the MSHSL website and its listed co-ops). For the co-ops, I took the full enrollment of the largest school and then added half of the remaining schools listed number as I believe that is what the MSHSL uses? Correct me if I am wrong.

The listed cut off for Class A is 1298.

Minneapolis: 1624 (Southwest), 1475 (Washburn), 1300 (South), 3011 total
Monticello/Maple Lake: 1189 (East), 261 (Maple Lake), 1319 total
New Prague: 1250
Alexandria: 1206
Mahtomedi: 1129
Mankato East/Loyola: 1061 (East), 105 (Loyola), 1113 total
Hermantown: 659
Warroad: 295
there is also some caveat in there about F/R lunches as well I believe.
I believe those are already figured in as these are the numbers the MSHSL uses for classification, according to their website. I could be wrong, though....
That was my understanding that the population numbers on the MSHSL have factored in the free/reduced numbers, but not sure why I thought that.
Can anyone confirm?

elliott70
Posts: 14611
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Single A state field

Post by elliott70 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:35 am

Not sure if the Minneapolis co-op includes all the Minneapolis schools but their high school total enrollment is over 6000 students.

BSUBeaver
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Single A state field

Post by BSUBeaver » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:37 am

elliott70 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:35 am
Not sure if the Minneapolis co-op includes all the Minneapolis schools but their high school total enrollment is over 6000 students.
With Minneapolis, I just listed the three schools that they had listed as part of the co-op on the MSHSL website. But from all the other media reports, it sounds like it includes all schools in the MPS system.

BlueLineSpecial
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:42 am
Location: RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!

Re: Single A state field

Post by BlueLineSpecial » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:42 am

BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:37 am
elliott70 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:35 am
Not sure if the Minneapolis co-op includes all the Minneapolis schools but their high school total enrollment is over 6000 students.
With Minneapolis, I just listed the three schools that they had listed as part of the co-op on the MSHSL website. But from all the other media reports, it sounds like it includes all schools in the MPS system.
Everyone talks about Hermantown moving up, but sheesh, Minneapolis' population draw dwarfs that of Hermantown. Maybe we should create a Minneapolis thread 8)
The City of Hill Murray is beautiful this time of year

ClassAGuy
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by ClassAGuy » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:21 am

BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 am
Enrollment Numbers (according to the MSHSL website and its listed co-ops). For the co-ops, I took the full enrollment of the largest school and then added half of the remaining schools listed number as I believe that is what the MSHSL uses? Correct me if I am wrong.

The listed cut off for Class A is 1298.

Minneapolis: 1624 (Southwest), 1475 (Washburn), 1300 (South), 3011 total
Monticello/Maple Lake: 1189 (East), 261 (Maple Lake), 1319 total
New Prague: 1250
Alexandria: 1206
Mahtomedi: 1129
Mankato East/Loyola: 1061 (East), 105 (Loyola), 1113 total
Hermantown: 659
Warroad: 295
Monticello & MPLS had to apply for waiver to get down into Class A.

I know just off the top of my head Cambridge-Isanti & I believe River Lakes are also over the cutoff.

I think this is the issue with high school league in my opinion they allow schools like MPLS & Cambridge down for different reasons.

But they bump Sartell for example up for being around 100 kids over Sartell and Monticello are the same enrollment why did Sartell have to move out of 6A this year thy would had a great chance at State. I have no idea who decides or why but its just more confusion from the League on what is allowed and isnt.

mnmouth
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:06 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by mnmouth » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:41 am

ClassAGuy wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:21 am
BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 am
Enrollment Numbers (according to the MSHSL website and its listed co-ops). For the co-ops, I took the full enrollment of the largest school and then added half of the remaining schools listed number as I believe that is what the MSHSL uses? Correct me if I am wrong.

The listed cut off for Class A is 1298.

Minneapolis: 1624 (Southwest), 1475 (Washburn), 1300 (South), 3011 total
Monticello/Maple Lake: 1189 (East), 261 (Maple Lake), 1319 total
New Prague: 1250
Alexandria: 1206
Mahtomedi: 1129
Mankato East/Loyola: 1061 (East), 105 (Loyola), 1113 total
Hermantown: 659
Warroad: 295
Monticello & MPLS had to apply for waiver to get down into Class A.

I know just off the top of my head Cambridge-Isanti & I believe River Lakes are also over the cutoff.

I think this is the issue with high school league in my opinion they allow schools like MPLS & Cambridge down for different reasons.

But they bump Sartell for example up for being around 100 kids over Sartell and Monticello are the same enrollment why did Sartell have to move out of 6A this year thy would had a great chance at State. I have no idea who decides or why but its just more confusion from the League on what is allowed and isnt.
Easy fixes (or fixes for issues that perhaps only I think need fixing):

1 - Allow no teams to move down if their enrollment is above the AA threshold
2 - Allow no teams to move down if their youth teams play at the AA level
3 - Put all private schools into Class AA and all into one AA Section

Easy . . .

rainier2
Posts: 634
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by rainier2 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:42 am

ClassAGuy wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:21 am
BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 am
Enrollment Numbers (according to the MSHSL website and its listed co-ops). For the co-ops, I took the full enrollment of the largest school and then added half of the remaining schools listed number as I believe that is what the MSHSL uses? Correct me if I am wrong.

The listed cut off for Class A is 1298.

Minneapolis: 1624 (Southwest), 1475 (Washburn), 1300 (South), 3011 total
Monticello/Maple Lake: 1189 (East), 261 (Maple Lake), 1319 total
New Prague: 1250
Alexandria: 1206
Mahtomedi: 1129
Mankato East/Loyola: 1061 (East), 105 (Loyola), 1113 total
Hermantown: 659
Warroad: 295
Monticello & MPLS had to apply for waiver to get down into Class A.

I know just off the top of my head Cambridge-Isanti & I believe River Lakes are also over the cutoff.

I think this is the issue with high school league in my opinion they allow schools like MPLS & Cambridge down for different reasons.

But they bump Sartell for example up for being around 100 kids over Sartell and Monticello are the same enrollment why did Sartell have to move out of 6A this year thy would had a great chance at State. I have no idea who decides or why but its just more confusion from the League on what is allowed and isnt.
Will be interesting to see how long the MSHSL allows these opt-downs to stay in A if they continue going to state. IMO, if you can make it to state in A, your program has reached a point where they no longer need to opt-down.

skiumah
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: City of Lakes

Re: Single A state field

Post by skiumah » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:15 am

rainier2 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:42 am
ClassAGuy wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:21 am
BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 am
Enrollment Numbers (according to the MSHSL website and its listed co-ops). For the co-ops, I took the full enrollment of the largest school and then added half of the remaining schools listed number as I believe that is what the MSHSL uses? Correct me if I am wrong.

The listed cut off for Class A is 1298.

Minneapolis: 1624 (Southwest), 1475 (Washburn), 1300 (South), 3011 total
Monticello/Maple Lake: 1189 (East), 261 (Maple Lake), 1319 total
New Prague: 1250
Alexandria: 1206
Mahtomedi: 1129
Mankato East/Loyola: 1061 (East), 105 (Loyola), 1113 total
Hermantown: 659
Warroad: 295
Monticello & MPLS had to apply for waiver to get down into Class A.

I know just off the top of my head Cambridge-Isanti & I believe River Lakes are also over the cutoff.

I think this is the issue with high school league in my opinion they allow schools like MPLS & Cambridge down for different reasons.

But they bump Sartell for example up for being around 100 kids over Sartell and Monticello are the same enrollment why did Sartell have to move out of 6A this year thy would had a great chance at State. I have no idea who decides or why but its just more confusion from the League on what is allowed and isnt.
Will be interesting to see how long the MSHSL allows these opt-downs to stay in A if they continue going to state. IMO, if you can make it to state in A, your program has reached a point where they no longer need to opt-down.
I'm baffled by the enrollment discussion. It should come down to how many kids play not how many are enrolled. From there, I like the promotion/relegation idea that's been discussed. That's built on merit not enrollment. That's how you level the playing field.

How many Class A teams cut kids from Varsity & JV?



As for Mpls, they'll be lucky to make it to section finals next year.

Where is F3?
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Re: Single A state field

Post by Where is F3? » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:36 am

ClassAGuy wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:21 am
BSUBeaver wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 am
Enrollment Numbers (according to the MSHSL website and its listed co-ops). For the co-ops, I took the full enrollment of the largest school and then added half of the remaining schools listed number as I believe that is what the MSHSL uses? Correct me if I am wrong.

The listed cut off for Class A is 1298.

Minneapolis: 1624 (Southwest), 1475 (Washburn), 1300 (South), 3011 total
Monticello/Maple Lake: 1189 (East), 261 (Maple Lake), 1319 total
New Prague: 1250
Alexandria: 1206
Mahtomedi: 1129
Mankato East/Loyola: 1061 (East), 105 (Loyola), 1113 total
Hermantown: 659
Warroad: 295
Monticello & MPLS had to apply for waiver to get down into Class A.

I know just off the top of my head Cambridge-Isanti & I believe River Lakes are also over the cutoff.

I think this is the issue with high school league in my opinion they allow schools like MPLS & Cambridge down for different reasons.

But they bump Sartell for example up for being around 100 kids over Sartell and Monticello are the same enrollment why did Sartell have to move out of 6A this year thy would had a great chance at State. I have no idea who decides or why but its just more confusion from the League on what is allowed and isnt.
I believe Sartell wanted to move up to AA no matter what. I may be wrong but that is what I heard when the transition was made.

Post Reply