2022 state tourney goalie

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Nostalgic Nerd

2022 state tourney goalie

Post by Nostalgic Nerd »

Seems the board went on the fritz during the tourney, or it was my connection? Not sure.

Anyway, just wanted to applaud HM's Jack Erickson. He was fun to watch. The big stretch save in the qtrs and the other one that sticks out is is the stick save on his right side out of position vs Andover. Hill didn't score that much, and I think Jack had a lot to do with their 3rd place finish. Been a while since I'd seen a goaltending performance that good. Some real show stopper moments there. :)
I can splash in the rink puddles!
raidergrad72

Re: 2022 state tourney goalie

Post by raidergrad72 »

Nostalgic Nerd wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:30 pm Seems the board went on the fritz during the tourney, or it was my connection? Not sure.

Anyway, just wanted to applaud HM's Jack Erickson. He was fun to watch. The big stretch save in the qtrs and the other one that sticks out is is the stick save on his right side out of position vs Andover. Hill didn't score that much, and I think Jack had a lot to do with their 3rd place finish. Been a while since I'd seen a goaltending performance that good. Some real show stopper moments there. :)
You're right, the Forum picked the worst time to crash, taking away some chances for good insights and of course the good natured jabbing!
north_bear

Post by north_bear »

raidergrad72 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:25 pm
Nostalgic Nerd wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:30 pm Seems the board went on the fritz during the tourney, or it was my connection? Not sure.

You're right, the Forum picked the worst time to crash, taking away some chances for good insights and of course the good natured jabbing!
Wouldn't be a tourney without the forum going belly up :D
Thunderhawk Fanatic!!
East Side Pioneer Guy

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy »

For the record, my ribbing on this forum should never be construed as good natured.
Hockey Is For Everyone
raidergrad72

Post by raidergrad72 »

East Side Pioneer Guy wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:17 pm

For the record, my ribbing on this forum should never be construed as good natured.

Guess the 3rd place finish is still tasting in your mouth along with the roasted crow & sour grapes, eh?