Best Peewee A player

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

hock16 wrote:
highschoolhockeyfan wrote:
abantam19 wrote:boyd is the best pee wee by far ! He shattered Mike Finks pee wee A hopkins record of 126 pionts by over 50 points and Fink is prolly on his way to Ann Arbor.
did fink even have the record? and wheres boyd from
He is from Hopkins, and I believe abantam19 is referring to the record in that association. I highly doubt he has the record. I think Mueller a few years back had something like 200. He would be my guess as to who holds the record.
I believe Brian Bonin had many more then that in the mid 80's.
mapleleafs12

best peewee

Post by mapleleafs12 »

Hands down #16 on Apple Valley
JLS 81

Top Pee Wee A Player

Post by JLS 81 »

Cousineau kid from Fort Frances hands down but what is most important to note is that great team hockey can negate the star player any day. Do not forget that 'young guns' the game is still a team game....keep that in mind while you are woking on your shot over the summer.
pucker15

Post by pucker15 »

there are two kids that were on cottage grove that were pretty good i think there numbers were 21 and 7 i think
windup9

Post by windup9 »

Bradean Hyland from woodbury is the fastest kid i hav ever seen and he can put the puck in the net like a beast.
goodstinator7

Post by goodstinator7 »

isnt boyd from canada well idk but i think the best 06-07 peewee goalie wuz jack kenny i saw him play a lot and did unbelievable the best player idk blaire seitz frum virginia is very good but doesnt pass enough id say the really big guy on the grand rapids peewee A 06-07 year
breakout

Post by breakout »

Hockeyguy_27 wrote:
highschoolhockeyfan wrote:
abantam19 wrote:boyd is the best pee wee by far ! He shattered Mike Finks pee wee A hopkins record of 126 pionts by over 50 points and Fink is prolly on his way to Ann Arbor.
did fink even have the record? and wheres boyd from
I remember Nate Hagemo having the scoring record. 125 goals back when he was a Pee Wee A.
Nate was a highly skilled player that had good players around him. He was way into puberty at the time as well. As people will find out, puberty in Pee Wees is a huge difference maker. Couple puberty with skill, speed and hockey smarts you get a Nate Hagemo.

Have fun if you have a talented Pee Wee player. Don't get too excited if you have a talented Pee Wee player. A Pee Wee superstar doesn't mean a D-1 deal or pro hockey. Genetics, Puberty and continued skill development will rule at the end of the day.