advanced 15 roster

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

tmezzenga

advanced 15 roster

Post by tmezzenga »

Can you give me a list of the players that made the roster for the Summer Festival?
WoodStickSniper

yeah

Post by WoodStickSniper »

Thats the same thing as the st.cloud part of selcet 15 i am wondering what the roster is too i know there are going to be six teams
mch

Post by mch »

just a quick question, do all players that skated in new hope recieve letters telling them if they made it or not or are letters only sent to players that made it to st. cloud
mch

Post by mch »

just a quick question, do all players that skated in new hope recieve letters telling them if they made it or not or are letters only sent to players that made it to st. cloud
bigpoppababy

Post by bigpoppababy »

mch wrote:just a quick question, do all players that skated in new hope recieve letters telling them if they made it or not or are letters only sent to players that made it to st. cloud
As far as I know, they are only being sent to players who have been selected or alternates. The letter is sent with an application which tells the kids if they are a selectee or alternate. My son received one on Thursday, so the letters should be received by now, or very soon.
mch

Post by mch »

bigpoppababy wrote:
mch wrote:just a quick question, do all players that skated in new hope recieve letters telling them if they made it or not or are letters only sent to players that made it to st. cloud
As far as I know, they are only being sent to players who have been selected or alternates. The letter is sent with an application which tells the kids if they are a selectee or alternate. My son received one on Thursday, so the letters should be received by now, or very soon.
how do you tell if you're a selectee or alternate
Husky88

Post by Husky88 »

At the top of the yellow application form .... it says '"Selectee Application"
Cornermukker

Post by Cornermukker »

They all get letters.... If you are not selected you get the nice try letter, work harder for next year.