Northern PeeWee A top 15 Ranking

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:06 am

elliott70 wrote:
watchdog wrote:well if you seen me or should i say roseau play many times and live within a hundred miles of gf and your not from roseau than you have seen your team beat many times by this team over the years and probley badly. so who sounds stupid here me or you? i was simply calling elliot out on taking a d15 ACTUALLY D11 TEAMS team over his d16 teams when at the very least could give roseau the benifit of the dought simply because he knows whats coming and by the way it sounds like you do too. itll be running time in bemidji while im eating a hot dog waiting for the last two periods to get over and elliot has them at 6.
And those D11 teams have had more than a couple of practices. they have played some metro teams and have looked good.
Roseau may be #1 in state come March, but it is not March. It's very early November and I think East & Cloquet would give Roso more than they would get if they played today.

Later in the month, in December, in January etc... I know that will change.
Polls change every week during the season.
Dog all those little things add up to the big thing here! :roll:

watchdog

Post by watchdog » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:12 am

i dont waste my time correcting my bad spelling youve done it so many times over the last few years i figure why not just let you keep doing it. thanks!!!!!!!

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:20 am

watchdog wrote:i dont waste my time correcting my bad spelling youve done it so many times over the last few years i figure why not just let you keep doing it. thanks!!!!!!!
The point is don't say someone looks stupid if you can't at least look smart doing it, you see it hurts your credibility. :wink:

watchdog

Post by watchdog » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:41 am

its all in how you look at it. theirs people that spell everything write but sound stupid doing it and than theirs people such as myself that cant spell but know what their talking about. than theirs those select few that have it all ive never been one of those lucky ones.

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:00 am

watchdog wrote:its ok elliot i still love you.. you could very well be right ive stuffed my foot in my mouth more than once but if you dont put yourself out their you cant get any glory. oh and sorry on the district mishap i am aware of the lay out.
Hey, different opinions nd expresssing them gives us soemthing to do.
I was just trying to explain my position to you.

:D :D :D :D :D

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:03 am

watchdog wrote:its all in how you look at it. theirs people that spell everything write but sound stupid doing it and than theirs people such as myself that cant spell but know what their talking about. than theirs those select few that have it all ive never been one of those lucky ones.
CNT is one of those lucky ones, except for that face of his; and the belly; and being left handed; and....

Well, a least he is a good old IR conservative.

:D :D :D

As for myself, well I am lucky because I have so many that love me.
And, of course, some that do not care for me too much.

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:06 am

elliott70 wrote:
watchdog wrote:its all in how you look at it. theirs people that spell everything write but sound stupid doing it and than theirs people such as myself that cant spell but know what their talking about. than theirs those select few that have it all ive never been one of those lucky ones.
CNT is one of those lucky ones, except for that face of his; and the belly; and being left handed; and....

Hey !!! :x I'm right handed!! :lol:

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:46 am

Can't Never Tried wrote:
elliott70 wrote:

Hey !!! :x I'm right handed!! :lol:
But it comes out looking left handed.
:lol: