Peewee A state tourney

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

Not sure how this slipped from Roseau improved over the season, to let's be more like Roseau, to hang up the skates until November, but I'm certain that will lead to your desired result - your season will be shorter, ending about the second week of February. I'm not sure that's what they're doing up there, though I'm sure they'll tell us we should give that a try.
vikes40for60

Post by vikes40for60 »

Looks like a fun packed weekend. Good luck to al of the teams:
http://www.armstrongcooperhockey.org/pa ... 2692/25082
Throwback

Post by Throwback »

InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

Park 5
EGF 1

[quote]Why is anyone even talking about Mpls Park? They will go 0-2. What were their season scores against some of the teams in the State Tourney?
HockeyGuy81

Post by HockeyGuy81 »

I'm surprised that people thought EGF was that solid of a team...
dogeatdog1

Post by dogeatdog1 »

HockeyGuy81 wrote:I'm surprised that people thought EGF was that solid of a team...
Wondering where the watchdog is on this one? :shock: Man I hope Roseau keeps it close with owatonna :roll: or he will jump in the Red River Woodbury up 2-1 after two... Listening at work on the computer.. this is cool
dogeatdog1

Post by dogeatdog1 »

dogeatdog1 wrote:
HockeyGuy81 wrote:I'm surprised that people thought EGF was that solid of a team...
Wondering where the watchdog is on this one? :shock: Man I hope Roseau keeps it close with owatonna :roll: or he will jump in the Red River Woodbury up 2-1 after two... Listening at work on the computer.. this is cool
2-2 blain just scored
Nobodyonya

Post by Nobodyonya »

dogeatdog1 wrote:
dogeatdog1 wrote:
2-2 blain just scored
3-2 Woodbury with 5 minutes left in the game
HockeyGuy81

Post by HockeyGuy81 »

Woodbury wins 3-2
dogeatdog1

Post by dogeatdog1 »

Nobodyonya wrote:
dogeatdog1 wrote:
dogeatdog1 wrote: Wondering where the watchdog is on this one? :shock: Man I hope Roseau keeps it close with owatonna :roll: or he will jump in the Red River Woodbury up 2-1 after two... Listening at work on the computer.. this is cool
2-2 blain just scored
3-2 Woodbury with 5 minutes left in the game
game over My prediction at the beginning of the year was Blaine winning the whole ball of wax.. not going to happen..
hokeyhockeyguy

Re: tough sledding

Post by hokeyhockeyguy »

[quote="RickO'Shea"][quote="O-townClown"]

Minneapolis gets to play a team that just lost 10-0 or something.[/quote]

??? Minneapolis won't win.[/quote]

Hmm...
hokeyhockeyguy

Post by hokeyhockeyguy »

[quote="thehockeyczar"][quote="dogeatdog1"][quote="Jerry"]Roseau or Mpls Park will win state. Everyone has over looked both teams.[/quote]

Am I missing something? MPLS park? Here are the MN hockey recent rankings....Owhat a town is missing too.. they probalbly have the same chance of winning...

Peewee A
1. Wayzata
2. Edina
3. Elk River
4. Burnsville
5. Blaine
5. Roseau
7. Chaska
8. Woodbury
9. Osseo Maple Grove
10. Eden Prairie
11. White Bear Lake
12. Centennial
13. East Grand Forks
14. Cloquet
15. Stillwater
16. St Cloud
17. Mounds View
18. Armstrong Cooper
18. Roseville
20. Lakeville North

Good luck to the teams that have a chance to win it... :twisted:[/quote]
8) I agree, MplsPark should be happy to be there and will be battling for 7th place in the consolation bracket.[/quote]

Hmm....
hokeyhockeyguy

Post by hokeyhockeyguy »

[quote="MNWILD2009"][quote="hockeyfreak123"]FIRST ROUND
Mpls Park will beat EGF
Blaine will beat Woodbury
Roseau will kill Owatonna
Edina will beat Wayzata

SECOND ROUND
Mpls Park beats Blaine 3-1 (they had a close game this season, they could come on top this time)
Roseau beats Edina 4-3

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND
Roseau beats Mpls Park 4-2
Edina beats Blaine 5-3

1st place:Roseau
2nd place:Mpls Park
3rd place:Edina
4th place:Blaine[/quote]

Why is anyone even talking about Mpls Park? They will go 0-2. What were their season scores against some of the teams in the State Tourney?[/quote]

Hmm...
HockeyGuy81

Post by HockeyGuy81 »

Hey hockeyhockeyguy

Hmmm.....
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

Post by ACTUALFORMERPLAYER »

Excellent skills posting here on this thread. Hit the quote button and go to the bottom.
Roseau up 4-0 in the second.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

6 - 0 Roso late in 2nd
hokeyhockeyguy

Making a point...

Post by hokeyhockeyguy »

I'll stop "quoting" and posting... but I just couldn't help myself after having to read the know it alls who speak so definitively about 12 and 13 year olds playing on Pee Wee teams...

People just need to be reminded that its one thing to make predictions, but its another thing to post things like we've seem from too many...

Good luck to all the teams in the State Tourney across the state
!
bluemancrew

Post by bluemancrew »

Let me guess. Owatonna held them for the first 10 minutes. Then Roseau let loose with tips stick side, glove side, tips by the 'Ow' defense, 2 on 0, 3 on 0, shots to the upper corner, yada, yada....
RickO'Shea

Post by RickO'Shea »

dogeatdog1 wrote:
Wondering where the watchdog is on this one? :shock: Man I hope Roseau keeps it close with owatonna :roll: or he will jump in the Red River Woodbury up 2-1 after two...
At the game.
O-townClown

Edina over Wayzata

Post by O-townClown »

Uh oh, Fred. MSBN is reporting that Edina beat Wayzata 7-4. For a team that wasn't supposed to get out of districts....

I hope the Cinderella run for Edina continues. Big game against a very good Roseau team tomorrow.
Be kind. Rewind.
Donger

Re: Edina over Wayzata

Post by Donger »

O-townClown wrote:Uh oh, Fred. MSBN is reporting that Edina beat Wayzata 7-4. For a team that wasn't supposed to get out of districts....

I hope the Cinderella run for Edina continues. Big game against a very good Roseau team tomorrow.
Was anyone there that saw both Edina and Roseau play, that can give any feedback on how both teams looked, and an honost opinion on how you feel the game will go?
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

Post by ACTUALFORMERPLAYER »

O-townClown wrote:Uh oh, Fred. MSBN is reporting that Edina beat Wayzata 7-4. For a team that wasn't supposed to get out of districts....

Cinderella? :shock: I love it. An Edina fan claiming to be the underdog. :-({|= Good luck to both teams tomorrow. Hopefully the green team loses. :-k
HockeyGuy81

Post by HockeyGuy81 »

Woodbury 4
MPLS Park 3

Overtime. Mpls Park got a too many men penalty with less than two minutes left in the 1st OT and Woodbury scored on the PP
O-townClown

Rams off to a great start

Post by O-townClown »

Some kid named Strand from Roseau has two goals and they lead 2-0. It sounds like one was off the opening faceoff.
Be kind. Rewind.
Zgoal557

Post by Zgoal557 »

Edina (Cinderella)
Peewee A
Peewee B1 Green
Peewee B1 White
Peewee B2 Black
Peewee B2 Green
Peewee B2 White
Peewee C Black
Peewee C Green
Peewee C White

Roseau
PeeWee A