Association apparel?

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

DMom

Post by DMom »

MnMade-4-Life wrote:
the_juiceman wrote:
DMom wrote:It was a tough sell with second year bantams that they should switch to the 'new apparel' when they thought they would get a second year out of the set they had. Than the association went with the same brand warmup, so we could get through a season or two with a slightly different logo. Now, I like the standard because as it sits right now I am not looking at an extra $300 for warmups this year, every kid in the house has a warm up that fits.

Three things: DO NOT PUT kids first name on jackets ever. Makes it far to easy for strangers (pedophiles) to walk up to a kid and act like the kid should know them. "Hey Hannah, how's it going? Remember me, I'm your dad's friend." And I'm not talking about at the rink, kids where their jackets everywhere.

And, buy hats if your team wants to put the team level on something. Get something with color or white so that the kids are not in the parking lot dressed in black from head to toe.

And lastly, if they are bantams don't put their number on anything. If there's a questionable hit some opposing team parents can hunt down the kid/family after the game. Seriously.
wow--a little over the top? #-o
That's why she's DMom and not a Hockey Dad ;)
Exactly MM4L :wink: If I was a Hockey Dad I'd be having a beer and I could care less what the kids are wearing. Better yet, make it all camo :lol:
MnMade-4-Life

Post by MnMade-4-Life »

Adisteve wrote:I was wondering for the Association Members is there a sticker that we get? I paid the $10 last year and this year but I don't have anything to show that I support it.
A helmet sticker?

I know alot of associations have these, ours were purchased with our $250 slush fund payment ...
/chugga chugga
/chugga chugga
WOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOO
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

car window sticker ???