Who are the top 5 Pee Wees in the state?

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeydad65

Who are the top 5 Pee Wees in the state?

Post by hockeydad65 »

me and my friend went to lunch one day and were having this discussion......any thoughts:?:
Cdale

Re: Who are the top 5 Pee Wees in the state?

Post by Cdale »

hockeydad65 wrote:me and my friend went to lunch one day and were having this discussion......any thoughts:?:
Who do you and your friend have in the top 5?
edgeless2

Post by edgeless2 »

Cdale wrote:
hockeydad65 wrote:me and my friend went to lunch one day and were having this discussion......any thoughts:?:
#71 from Sartell is my guy. Plays Wolfpack in the summer.
hockeydad65

Post by hockeydad65 »

Cdale wrote:
not in order:

8 PL
15 LVS
17 EDINA
18 EP
15 PL/14 LVS

How about you? :roll:
Mnhockeys

Post by Mnhockeys »

#10 from Kennedy is my guy!!! :P Plays baseball only in the summer.
Cdale

Post by Cdale »

hockeydad65 wrote:
Cdale wrote:
not in order:

8 PL
15 LVS
17 EDINA
18 EP
15 PL/14 LVS

I can't imagine any kid (other than your kid) being ahead of any of the Wolfpack kids! So much training (on & off ice)...hard to top.
PuckSense10

Post by PuckSense10 »

Cdale wrote:
hockeydad65 wrote:
Cdale wrote: Who do you and your friend have in the top 5?
not in order:

8 PL
15 LVS
17 EDINA
18 EP
15 PL/14 LVS

I can't imagine any kid (other than your kid) being ahead of any of the Wolfpack kids! So much training (on & off ice)...hard to top.
Are you joking? Who in the heck are the Wolfpack? Never heard of a team or program called the WolfPack
dogeatdog1

Post by dogeatdog1 »

hockeydad65 wrote:
Cdale wrote:
not in order:

8 PL
15 LVS
17 EDINA
18 EP
15 PL/14 LVS
So you went to lunch with two LVS parents an Edina Parent, An EP parent Must have been some Lunch. :roll: Keep peewee names and numbers off the site. these kids are 11-12... I had the Best Peewee player in the world on my Peewee A team when I was young.... When he was a Senior in Highschool he was still the best Peewee Player in the world. It means nothing.
dogeatdog1

Post by dogeatdog1 »

sorry hd65 after reading your other 4 posts you must be from lvs and went to lunch with a parent from ep,pl,and Edina. I know from experience that a LVS parent wouldn't have to buy at that lunch :lol:
Cdale

Post by Cdale »

PuckSense10 wrote:
Cdale wrote:
hockeydad65 wrote: not in order:

8 PL
15 LVS
17 EDINA
18 EP
15 PL/14 LVS

Are you joking? Who in the heck are the Wolfpack? Never heard of a team or program called the WolfPack
The'Pack are an elite (and I mean ELITE) upper midwest organization. That's all I can say.
hockey_is_a_choice

Post by hockey_is_a_choice »

The best peewee A player in Minnesota is Alex Romulus. Alex is a true leader. He is an all-around player who has rocket speed, amazing skating ability, great hands, a fast, hard and accurate shot, and sees the ice better than anyone who has ever played the game. Romulus has great physical presence. At age 12, he is six feet tall, 170 pounds.

Romulus treats every practice like a tryout; he never quits a drill. And, Romulus always listens to his coaches. He is universally liked by his teammates and their parents. In a 36 minute game, Romulus is on the ice for 39 minutes. This season, he has 150 goals, 225 assists, and his goals against average in the 10 games where he played goalie is 3.14. At the end of every game, Romulus drives the Zamboni and then shoots one thousand pucks.

Romulus plays for the Wolfpack; he is coached by his dad, Wolfie. (If you have to ask about the Wolfpack, you don't understand youth hockey and are new to this blog. Suffice it to say, according to ancient writings, the Wolfpack is the premier youth hockey team.) Romulus has DI offers from Notre Dame, Boston College, and Vatican City. Romulus is projected to be the number one pick in the 2017 NHL draft. When he is not on the ice or at the rink, Romulus likes to play with his pet hamster. He favors milk and cookies and is afraid of the dark and crazy people who start threads about the best 12-year old hockey players in the State.

Karl, in his role as gatekeeper of this blog, has warned us all that there is an unwritten rule on this blog: Do not post the names and numbers of kids on the Youth Hockey Blog. Wait until they play high school hockey and then post their names and numbers on the High School Hockey Blogs.
Snoopdog007

Post by Snoopdog007 »

hockey_is_a_choice wrote:The best peewee A player in Minnesota is Alex Romulus. Alex is a true leader. He is an all-around player who has rocket speed, amazing skating ability, great hands, a fast, hard and accurate shot, and sees the ice better than anyone who has ever played the game. Romulus has great physical presence. At age 12, he is six feet tall, 170 pounds.

Romulus treats every practice like a tryout; he never quits a drill. And, Romulus always listens to his coaches. He is universally liked by his teammates and their parents. In a 36 minute game, Romulus is on the ice for 39 minutes. This season, he has 150 goals, 225 assists, and his goals against average in the 10 games where he played goalie is 3.14. At the end of every game, Romulus drives the Zamboni and then shoots one thousand pucks.

Romulus plays for the Wolfpack; he is coached by his dad, Wolfie. (If you have to ask about the Wolfpack, you don't understand youth hockey and are new to this blog. Suffice it to say, according to ancient writings, the Wolfpack is the premier youth hockey team.) Romulus has DI offers from Notre Dame, Boston College, and Vatican City. Romulus is projected to be the number one pick in the 2017 NHL draft. When he is not on the ice or at the rink, Romulus likes to play with his pet hamster. He favors milk and cookies and is afraid of the dark and crazy people who start threads about the best 12-year old hockey players in the State.

Karl, in his role as gatekeeper of this blog, has warned us all that there is an unwritten rule on this blog: Do not post the names and numbers of kids on the Youth Hockey Blog. Wait until they play high school hockey and then post their names and numbers on the High School Hockey Blogs.
HIAC - I have been reading this forum for about 2 years now and I can honestly say I have never laughed as hard as I just did after reading your post. You brought line after line that made my eyes water more and more. I especially like the name of the coach - Wolfie. Please let us know when Romulus is in town for all of us to watch. This thread needs more humor like yours. Great job!
Tabes05

Post by Tabes05 »

[quote="hockey_is_a_choice"]The best peewee A player in Minnesota is Alex Romulus. Alex is a true leader. He is an all-around player who has rocket speed, amazing skating ability, great hands, a fast, hard and accurate shot, and sees the ice better than anyone who has ever played the game. Romulus has great physical presence. At age 12, he is six feet tall, 170 pounds.

Karl, in his role as gatekeeper of this blog, has warned us all that there is an unwritten rule on this blog: Do not post the names and numbers of kids on the Youth Hockey Blog. Wait until they play high school hockey and then post their names and numbers on the High School Hockey Blogs.[/quote]

Well played....no names, no numbers
MnMade-4-Life

Post by MnMade-4-Life »

hockey_is_a_choice wrote:The best peewee A player in Minnesota is Alex Romulus. Alex is a true leader. He is an all-around player who has rocket speed, amazing skating ability, great hands, a fast, hard and accurate shot, and sees the ice better than anyone who has ever played the game. Romulus has great physical presence. At age 12, he is six feet tall, 170 pounds.

Sadly, I have no argument for this post. I saw him take a 1 on 5 during a line change ... dangled the first four kids and used the last defensman as a screen for the goalie ... he is the real deal. Can't fault the Wolfpack for building around this kid.
/chugga chugga
/chugga chugga
WOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOO
dogeatdog1

Post by dogeatdog1 »

MnMade-4-Life wrote:

Sadly, I have no argument for this post. I saw him take a 1 on 5 during a line change ... dangled the first four kids and used the last defensman as a screen for the goalie ... he is the real deal. Can't fault the Wolfpack for building around this kid.
If only there were Checking in Peewees. MY!!! kid would destroy this toe pulling dangler. Romulus would never make it to Bantams. :D
weemet

Post by weemet »

I like the top 5 posted earlier but I think the 99 fire/machine player who is skating for Mounds View should definitly be in consideration. He is getting excluded cause he plays for a junk association.
hockeydad65

Post by hockeydad65 »

weemet wrote:I like the top 5 posted earlier but I think the 99 fire/machine player who is skating for Mounds View should definitly be in consideration. He is getting excluded cause he plays for a junk association.
Have seen the kid from Moundsview play. he is a great player thankyou for reminding me. :D
ThePuckStopsHere

Post by ThePuckStopsHere »

hockeydad65 wrote:
weemet wrote:I like the top 5 posted earlier but I think the 99 fire/machine player who is skating for Mounds View should definitly be in consideration. He is getting excluded cause he plays for a junk association.
Have seen the kid from Moundsview play. he is a great player thankyou for reminding me. :D
All top 5 are from PL, you know the only 5 that ever play :lol: :lol:
hockeymannorth

top players

Post by hockeymannorth »

has anyone seen #6 from Roseville big and strong saw him score 3 hat tricks in Hermantown tourny
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

Osseo/MG has a kid that must come from the pack. Big, Fast dominated the game I saw in Duluth. More so than the kid from Prior Lake. Both have Wolfpack type Talent!!!!!
ThePuckStopsHere

Post by ThePuckStopsHere »

old goalie85 wrote:Osseo/MG has a kid that must come from the pack. Big, Fast dominated the game I saw in Duluth. More so than the kid from Prior Lake. Both have Wolfpack type Talent!!!!!
Another brilliant hockey observation by the almighty OG85 – maybe for once enlighten us with something we don’t already know :wink:

Yea and the Wolfpack is about as old as the Wolfpack humor can get :shock:
silentbutdeadly3139

Post by silentbutdeadly3139 »

ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
old goalie85 wrote:Osseo/MG has a kid that must come from the pack. Big, Fast dominated the game I saw in Duluth. More so than the kid from Prior Lake. Both have Wolfpack type Talent!!!!!
Another brilliant hockey observation by the almighty OG85 – maybe for once enlighten us with something we don’t already know :wink:

Yea and the Wolfpack is about as old as the Wolfpack humor can get :shock:
But the OMG player is very good. He is real unlike the pack
Irish

Post by Irish »

Mnhockeys wrote:#10 from Kennedy is my guy!!! :P Plays baseball only in the summer.
Lets just say #10 on Kennedy isn't even the best player on Kennedy. So you left another player out.
edgeless2

Post by edgeless2 »

hockeydad65 wrote:
I believe he is a 2000 and is definitely in the conversation.
silentbutdeadly3139

Post by silentbutdeadly3139 »

Irish wrote:
Mnhockeys wrote:#10 from Kennedy is my guy!!! :P Plays baseball only in the summer.
Lets just say #10 on Kennedy isn't even the best player on Kennedy. So you left another player out.
Kennedy or Jefferson? I don't see a #10 on Kennedy but there is a good one on Jefferson