96 Machine- where are they now

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

B-ski- is putting together a group of 00's see how they do . Mike will win w/the top end 00's that's my point.
GatorLand

Post by GatorLand »

Best of luck to the B-ski 00's...I hope we can celebrate your accomplishments in a few years.
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

Not my Accomplishments. I don't even have a boy thats a 00, but I'm sure Mike will do a good job coaching.
edgeless2

Post by edgeless2 »

old goalie85 wrote:B-ski- is putting together a group of 00's see how they do . Mike will win w/the top end 00's that's my point.
A group of 00's from where? Seems to be most of this group is already committed to one group or another. With the bulk of the high end on blades or orange. I know Icemen were trying to put together an 00 group as well as Velocity doing the same. Not sure how those worked out.
snowpuck

Post by snowpuck »

A group of 00's from where? Seems to be most of this group is already committed to one group or another. With the bulk of the high end on blades or orange. I know Icemen were trying to put together an 00 group as well as Velocity doing the same. Not sure how those worked out.

I agree with the above poster.. going to be pretty hard with the Machine 2000 team which has not had much turnover and the Blades having a lot of strong 2000's and a couple other programs having one or two strong kids. I think he is a fantastic coach just not sure where the talent would come from.. doubt kids are jumping ship now