Stop Thief! Girl has her equipment stolen

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

YouthHockeyHub

Stop Thief! Girl has her equipment stolen

Post by YouthHockeyHub »

An awful, yet hopeful tale of a 13 year old girl who had her equipment bag stolen.

http://www.youthhockeyhub.com/girls-hoc ... -expected/

The positive power of Social Media will likely have a happy ending.

TS
HockeyDad41

Post by HockeyDad41 »

TS- is there any reason that you don't post these stories here. I know it sounds awful, but I'm lazy and that extra click, well, it's exhausting.
Solving all of hockey's problems since Feb 2009.
C-dad

Post by C-dad »

HockeyDad41 wrote:TS- is there any reason that you don't post these stories here. I know it sounds awful, but I'm lazy and that extra click, well, it's exhausting.
If you can read it here, on a free site, he doesn't get the clicks and eyeballs that his advertisers pay for.

Not begrudging him, just the reality.
barry_mcconnell

Post by barry_mcconnell »

We moved all the AAA posts into a separate forum. Could we do the same for all the YHH click-me posts?
HockeyDad41

Post by HockeyDad41 »

barry_mcconnell wrote:We moved all the AAA posts into a separate forum. Could we do the same for all the YHH click-me posts?
Great idea!
Bullseye

Post by Bullseye »

barry_mcconnell wrote:We moved all the AAA posts into a separate forum. Could we do the same for all the YHH click-me posts?

Seriously, if you have such a problem with it, either, don't read, don't click or seek counseling. Get over it...
HockeyDad41

Post by HockeyDad41 »

Bullseye wrote:

Seriously, if you have such a problem with it, either, don't read, don't click or seek counseling. Get over it...
You have to admit that the stories would be much easier to find if they had their own forum. I like the idea. It appears that I will continue to have to make that extra click to get to the stories, so the idea of less scrolling is appealing to me.
Froggy Richards

Post by Froggy Richards »

C-dad wrote:
HockeyDad41 wrote:TS- is there any reason that you don't post these stories here. I know it sounds awful, but I'm lazy and that extra click, well, it's exhausting.
If you can read it here, on a free site, he doesn't get the clicks and eyeballs that his advertisers pay for.

Not begrudging him, just the reality.
You think he didn't know that? He just wanted to revive the YHH has to go thread. And you guys fell for it. Hook, line and sinker.