Bantam AA/A Scores

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

helightsthelamp

Post by helightsthelamp »

edgeless2 wrote:
helightsthelamp wrote:
ThePuckStopsHere wrote: Glad I could help, sorry I'm not drinking the ER Kool-Aid.

I just call it like I see it :D
You are entitled to your opinion, all I will say is you watched one game.... Stay Tuned!
I like it....Print out the Internet chat bored and hang it up in the locker room! Tell the boys some anonymous poster is bagging on them. Instant motivation. :roll:
No need to print it out.... Many of the kids read this board...
helightsthelamp

ER AA 8
Brainerd 0
ThePuckStopsHere

Post by ThePuckStopsHere »

helightsthelamp wrote:ER AA 8
Brainerd 0
=D>
helightsthelamp

ER AA 7
Laveville North 1
ThePuckStopsHere

helightsthelamp wrote:ER AA 7
Laveville North 1
Congrats you just beat a LVN that lost there two best players. :roll:
helightsthelamp

ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
Laveville North 1
How did your beloved cougars do this weekend?

ER advances to Blue Ox title game against EP with 7-1 win over STMA... Yeah I know they lost player to HS as well... But they still have the supposed best goalie in the state that the elks light up for 7 goals...
ThePuckStopsHere

helightsthelamp wrote:
ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
Laveville North 1

ER advances to Blue Ox title game against EP with 7-1 win over STMA... Yeah I know they lost player to HS as well... But they still have the supposed best goalie in the state that the elks light up for 7 goals...
Message when you beat EP, not gonna happen :P
helightsthelamp

ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
helightsthelamp wrote:
ThePuckStopsHere wrote: Congrats you just beat a LVN that lost there two best players. :roll:

ER AA 6
EP AA 1
Survey

Post by Survey »

Good for ER... Every team deserves to have that "one" season and so far they are off to a great start. Just hope their fans act like they have been there before.
hockeygoof1

Post by hockeygoof1 »

helightsthelamp wrote:
ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
helightsthelamp wrote: How did your beloved cougars do this weekend?

ER AA 6

EP AA 1
Ladies, ladies, take your little spat somewhere else. I'm sick of reading about either of your teams. And by the way, neither of you doorknobs are actually out on the ice playing. Argue about the teams you play on -- oh, that's right. You don't. You're living through your 14-year-old. Nice job.
helightsthelamp

hockeygoof1 wrote:
helightsthelamp wrote:
ThePuckStopsHere wrote: Message when you beat EP, not gonna happen :P
ER AA 6

EP AA 1
Ladies, ladies, take your little spat somewhere else. I'm sick of reading about either of your teams. And by the way, neither of you doorknobs are actually out on the ice playing. Argue about the teams you play on -- oh, that's right. You don't. You're living through your 14-year-old. Nice job.
Whatever goof.... Sorry for reporting scores on a thread entitled Bantam A/AA scores.....
ThePuckStopsHere

helightsthelamp wrote:
hockeygoof1 wrote:
helightsthelamp wrote: ER AA 6

EP AA 1
Whatever goof.... Sorry for reporting scores on a thread entitled Bantam A/AA scores.....
The crow tasted aweful with my eggs this morning. As much as it kills me congrats ER it was an impressive showing :wink:
helightsthelamp

ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
helightsthelamp wrote:
hockeygoof1 wrote: Ladies, ladies, take your little spat somewhere else. I'm sick of reading about either of your teams. And by the way, neither of you doorknobs are actually out on the ice playing. Argue about the teams you play on -- oh, that's right. You don't. You're living through your 14-year-old. Nice job.
The crow tasted aweful with my eggs this morning. As much as it kills me congrats ER it was an impressive showing :wink:
Thanks Puck! The Blue Ox was kind of tough, good flavor, but tough!!! :lol:
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
helightsthelamp wrote:
hockeygoof1 wrote: Ladies, ladies, take your little spat somewhere else. I'm sick of reading about either of your teams. And by the way, neither of you doorknobs are actually out on the ice playing. Argue about the teams you play on -- oh, that's right. You don't. You're living through your 14-year-old. Nice job.
When did you leave ER? You were the biggest ER homer out there.... Or didn't jr make the top team and it's just a jealousy issue?
hockeygoof1

Post by hockeygoof1 »

Hey lamp lighter, it's not the scores irritating me. It's you guys quoting everything. A full page and few posts. Post your scores and IM each other with your pillow talk.
helightsthelamp

hockeygoof1 wrote:Hey lamp lighter, it's not the scores irritating me. It's you guys quoting everything. A full page and few posts. Post your scores and IM each other with your pillow talk.
Don't read it then.... You add a lot of value in calling people door knobs...
Snoopdog007

D2 Score

Post by Snoopdog007 »

Stillwater BAA - 8
Highland Central BA -1

This game was tied after 1 but Stillwater got it going in the 2nd. Highland will give some teams trouble because they are actually much better than this score indicates. A very gritty bunch of kids that work hard.
helightsthelamp

hockeygoof1 wrote:Hey lamp lighter, it's not the scores irritating me. It's you guys quoting everything. A full page and few posts. Post your scores and IM each other with your pillow talk.
Just like you quoted above to make the string even longer?????
hockeygoof1

Post by hockeygoof1 »

MrBoDangles wrote:
ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
helightsthelamp wrote: Whatever goof.... Sorry for reporting scores on a thread entitled Bantam A/AA scores.....
When did you leave ER? You were the biggest ER homer out there.... Or didn't jr make the top team and it's just a jealousy issue?
Yes, exactly.
betterupnorth

Post by betterupnorth »

Hermantown A 8 Moose Lake A 0
Cdale

Post by Cdale »

helightsthelamp wrote:
Don't read it then.... You add a lot of value in calling people door knobs...
How about a seperate thread dedicated to ER? Then we can stick to scores and notable game stories in this thread.
Snoopdog007

Post by Snoopdog007 »

betterupnorth wrote:Hermantown A 8 Moose Lake A 0
Hey BetterupNorth - How do the top bantam AA teams compare in Duluth now that the high school teams have been picked? Has Duluth East AA played/scrimmaged Hermantown AA this season yet? What is your prediction of how these teams will compare at the end of the season?
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

Cdale wrote:How about a seperate thread dedicated to ER? Then we can stick to scores and notable game stories in this thread.
This.
betterupnorth

Post by betterupnorth »

Snoopdog007 wrote:
betterupnorth wrote:Hermantown A 8 Moose Lake A 0
Hey BetterupNorth - How do the top bantam AA teams compare in Duluth now that the high school teams have been picked? Has Duluth East AA played/scrimmaged Hermantown AA this season yet? What is your prediction of how these teams will compare at the end of the season?
As far as I know, Hermantown and East did not lose any 9th graders to JV/Varsity, but at Hermantown 9th graders don't try out. The only meeting between the AA teams was when east AA scrimmaged Hermantown's tryout team, that was a 6-6 tie.
statsmn1964

Post by statsmn1964 »

Stillwater AA 8 Mounds View 1
Stillwater AA 4 Eastview 0