#1 Rated ER Bantam AA

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

helightsthelamp

#1 Rated ER Bantam AA

Post by helightsthelamp »

With #1 Target on their back, I posted scores on other thread which resulted in chips and additional conversations outside of scores, as such was recommened a new thread be started dedicated to ER, so here it is...

Last three games:

ER10
Champlin Park 0

ER 10
Anoka 1

ER 4
EP 2

#1 Elks remain unbeaten in Minnesota with 11-0 record! Chip away boys....
Snoopdog007

#1 ER BANTAM AA

Post by Snoopdog007 »

1. insufferable - used of persons or their behavior insufferable - used of persons or their behavior; "impossible behavior"; "insufferable insolence"
unsufferable, impossible, unacceptable

intolerable, unbearable, unendurable - incapable of being put up with; "an intolerable degree of sentimentality

HLTL - You should know these types of thread titles are reserved for Edina only! As former Vikings Head Coach Mike Tice once said "Enjoy The Season". I guess I should start another thread - WHO IS #2??? :D
edgeless2

Post by edgeless2 »

At least guys with mullets can cut their hair, but there seems to be no cure for the douchebaggery exhibited by youth hockey fans overcompensating for their own shortcomings as children.
helightsthelamp

Re: #1 ER BANTAM AA

Snoop, I don't create the rankings and as exhibited earlier my prediction skills are not very good either(predicted Hermantown would go undefeated in Centennial scrimmage series). Best team Elks have played is to this point is EP. I have not seen Stillwater yet, but most rankings have them listed as #2.

Three dates already set with the ponies - 12/22, 1/24 and 2/6.

A lot of very tough games leading up to first match up with Stillwater though, so much could change between then and now!

Lighten up Edge.... Just trying to have some fun here and post scores of a team that is off to a good start (with a very long way to go). Got hammered for posting scores on Bantam A/AA thread... Thus the only reason a new thread was started. And no, I have no childhood issues..... I continually amazes me how "some" of you make very personal attacks on this site... Maybe you should look in the mirror.
Towelie

Re: #1 Rated ER Bantam AA

Post by Towelie »

helightsthelamp wrote:With #1 Target on their back, I posted scores on other thread which resulted in chips and additional conversations outside of scores, as such was recommened a new thread be started dedicated to ER, so here it is...

Last three games:

ER10
Champlin Park 0

ER 10
Anoka 1

ER 4
EP 2

Other than EP looks like they've played some real stiff competition...Milk that 11-0 while it lasts.
Did somebody say they needed a Towel ??
helightsthelamp

Re: #1 Rated ER Bantam AA

Towelie wrote:
helightsthelamp wrote:With #1 Target on their back, I posted scores on other thread which resulted in chips and additional conversations outside of scores, as such was recommened a new thread be started dedicated to ER, so here it is...

Last three games:

ER10
Champlin Park 0

ER 10
Anoka 1

ER 4
EP 2

Other than EP looks like they've played some real stiff competition...Milk that 11-0 while it lasts.
Gravy train! Centennial, LVN, LVS, STMA are all horrible teams is what you are saying????? :lol: 7 of 11 wins vs. top 20 according to LPH Rankings...
Towelie

Post by Towelie »

It's a down year compared to the previous few years in terms of overall raw top ended talent. That being said this years Bantams is more balanced as a whole allowing teams that usually are not in the top 10-15 to have a fair chance. I would say lets see how you fare against Stillwater, Prior Lake, Wayzata, Tonka and OMG. Not knocking your 11-0 start but until you play some of the top 5 teams other than EP you really have nothing to brag about.

Until the first week of January, rankings are pretty pointless other than a fun thing to look at. By then most teams have competed in 3-4 tournaments and then you can get a fair comparison of truly who is the top team.
Did somebody say they needed a Towel ??
helightsthelamp

I agree, nothing to brag about until March comes around!!!! :)

Not bragging, just reporting scores and stating facts..... I agree and even said it is really early....

Ranking's do not matter one bit and who finishes #1 is all that really matters...That will be determined at Rogers Ice Arena, not by some rankers or computerized program!

These are 13-15 year old kids and they will change as the season progresses, teams will come together and compete at a much higher level by the end of the season then they are today.

ER has a very good team and is off to a good start, All of this started by posting scores on Bantam A/AA thread and responding to a "overrated" post and other jabs of how they would lose to this team or that team.... Not bragging just posting scores and having a little fun with it!
helightsthelamp

ER AA 7
Blaine AA 1
bemused

Post by bemused »

helightsthelamp wrote:I agree, nothing to brag about until March comes around!!!! :)

Not bragging, just reporting scores and stating facts..... I agree and even said it is really early....

Ranking's do not matter one bit and who finishes #1 is all that really matters...That will be determined at Rogers Ice Arena, not by some rankers or computerized program!

These are 13-15 year old kids and they will change as the season progresses, teams will come together and compete at a much higher level by the end of the season then they are today.

ER has a very good team and is off to a good start, All of this started by posting scores on Bantam A/AA thread and responding to a "overrated" post and other jabs of how they would lose to this team or that team.... Not bragging just posting scores and having a little fun with it!
Happy for the Elks! Hope the success continues right through
to High School and we see the Elks start dominating in 7AA!
hockeygirl2

Post by hockeygirl2 »

Not bragging?????? You start a whole thread about your team and you're not bragging??? Do you see any other team at any other level starting their own thread that states "No. 1 ranked (fill in the team here)"??????? Call it whatever you want I guess.
@hockeytweet

Post by @hockeytweet »

Call it whatever you want I guess.
Outside of Elk River, it's called "Classless"

Expect to see it on display the rest of the season....
Cdale

Post by Cdale »

@hockeytweet wrote:
Call it whatever you want I guess.
Outside of Elk River, it's called "Classless"

Expect to see it on display the rest of the season....
The northern 'burbs.....entertainment for all.
helightsthelamp

Follow along.... I posted scores on Bantam A/AA thread.... Please read that thread and you will know why I started a new thread. After posting ER Centennial score "puck" posted "over rated" which started a conversation that continued on which resulted in being told on that thread to start a new thread (including by moderator) for ER as the conversation was dominated by ER's sucess at the Blue Ox Tournament and some back and forth banter.... Simply trying to have some fun, I started a new thread to post ER Scores. YES factually they are rated #1 in every rating I can find (YHH both staff and Now rankings, LPH, My hockey rankings, Minnesota hockey report....) IT MEANS NOTHING THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. Just a couple of post back I said it was early and this time of year is not when it counts, it counts in march and when decided on the ice who is truely # 1.

Now I understand why many people I talk to say they never go on here any longer. Way to serious and people acting like A$$ Holes because they can hide behind a screen name.... The negativity is just amazing. I truely think people come on here looking for and trying to start controversy.

@hockeytweet, you are the definition of classless, hide behind a screen name and make negative comments towards others....

I am done with all of you A$$#$@#$.

enjoy your season and peace out!
Realitycheck333

Post by Realitycheck333 »

Hey elk river, be in a real tournament and then
we'll talk
Hockey guy1486

Post by Hockey guy1486 »

Hey "Elk River" act like you have been there before! You are giving a great hockey program a bad name.