Refurb'd sticks - who's had it done?

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Snap Happy

Refurb'd sticks - who's had it done?

Post by Snap Happy »

Trying to decide if I should refurb my son's stick he broken composite. Does anyone have a recommendation on who to do it? And more specifically any testimonies as to how good the stick is after??
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Tracy Pogue in Bemidji
imlisteningtothefnsong

Re: Refurb'd sticks - who's had it done?

Post by imlisteningtothefnsong »

Snap Happy wrote:Trying to decide if I should refurb my son's stick he broken composite. Does anyone have a recommendation on who to do it? And more specifically any testimonies as to how good the stick is after??

My 2 sons have had it done in the past. Casey Yoder (sp?). His company was called Stick Fix, I believe. He was operating out of St Paul. My one kid has hands and he did not use them in games. My other kid has hands like feet and could not tell the difference. I liked the 40.00 cost of a stick to be reconned!!
Snap Happy

Post by Snap Happy »

imlisteningtothefnsong wrote:
Snap Happy wrote:Trying to decide if I should refurb my son's stick he broken composite. Does anyone have a recommendation on who to do it? And more specifically any testimonies as to how good the stick is after??

My 2 sons have had it done in the past. Casey Yoder (sp?). His company was called Stick Fix, I believe. He was operating out of St Paul. My one kid has hands and he did not use them in games. My other kid has hands like feet and could not tell the difference. I liked the 40.00 cost of a stick to be reconned!!
Thanks for the input!!! I think we are going to give it a try.
Snap Happy

Post by Snap Happy »

Snap Happy wrote:

Just following up here. I ended up doing this and it seems to be working fine for my kid.
TheMNhockey1

Post by TheMNhockey1 »

Snap Happy wrote:
Snap Happy wrote:
Just following up here. I ended up doing this and it seems to be working fine for my kid.
Thanks for the follow up was curious aswell
thefatcat

Post by thefatcat »

A friend of a friend owns 2nd Life Sticks, I believe they're on the east side of town.

A kid on my sons team just had them fix his new Bauer Nexus stick and it seems to be ok.
Mite-dad

Post by Mite-dad »

allblackhockeysticks.com

Great sticks for a great price. Kids just have to get past the generic look.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

ttt