teams that have been a surprise?

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

gotherfan11

Post by gotherfan11 »

Who are some teams that have been a surprise this year? <p></p><i></i>
icantstopthepuck

Re: teams that have been a surprise?

Post by icantstopthepuck »

New Ulm<br>i know that they didnt make it to regions but they beat Albert Lea and went to triple overtime with New Prague. They sure gave mankato a run for their money it was a one goal game through almost the whole game<br><br>another surprise out of d4<br>redwood falls they also didnt make it to regions but they had a pretty good tourney they were beating mankato by one going into the third...granted they ended up losing the game 7-3 they played a good game <p></p><i></i>
ALdude9

Post by ALdude9 »

yes, NU had very good showing at districts this weekend with a big upset over us (AL). <p></p><i></i>
PlayMaker12

Post by PlayMaker12 »

In both of those games New Ulm was outplayed, but the other teams just couldn't seem to put the puck in the net. It was their golie he was hot and he kept them in those games. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... Maker12</A> at: 2/20/06 7:43 am<br></i>
Reality

Post by Reality »

District 2 Bantam B1 Playoffs.....#8 Seed crushed the #1 seed White Bear Lake by a score of 5-1. Always good to see the bears get beat. <p></p><i></i>