Anoka ice arena Good or Bad?????

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

wolvehockey1

Anoka ice arena Good or Bad?????

Post by wolvehockey1 »

cold or warm<br>good ice or bad\<br>never have played there<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... hockey1</A> at: 2/28/06 7:27 pm<br></i>
gensledge

ice in anoka

Post by gensledge »

Rink 1 is cold and has fast ice. Rink 2 is similar, but not as cold.<br><br>Overall it has pretty good ice. <p></p><i></i>
TheWingMan22

Re: ice in anoka

Post by TheWingMan22 »

It's okay, the smaller rink kinda sucks, but the bigger once is pretty nice and has a pretty good atmosphere. <p>-TWM22</p><i></i>
wolvehockey1

Post by wolvehockey1 »

witch one is the smaller one because i play on #2 on thursday<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... hockey1</A> at: 2/27/06 10:10 pm<br></i>
TheWingMan22

Post by TheWingMan22 »

2 <p>-TWM22</p><i></i>
hespy019

Post by hespy019 »

What team are you on wolvehockey? we play on 1 on thursday. Both seem like pretty good rinks though. <p></p><i></i>
wolvehockey1

Post by wolvehockey1 »

im on eagan <br>wat you on <p></p><i></i>
snipes

Post by snipes »

Both rinks are nice. Regions could be in a way worse place. Overall it should be a great two tournaments. <p></p><i></i>
quantummekanic

anoka correction

Post by quantummekanic »

Rink #1 is the SMALLER rink.<br>In Rink #1, the ice seems to be shorter than usual behind the nets. <br>Neither are Olympic.<br>Fast ice on both sheets.<br>Hat Trick Hockey store is attached and carries a full line of gear and sticks at good prices - a nice bonus.<br>Ample parking. <br>Nice place to hold tourneys. <br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
lkool

Re: anoka correction

Post by lkool »

quantummekanic wrote:Rink #1 is the SMALLER rink.<br>In Rink #1, the ice seems to be shorter than usual behind the nets. <br>Neither are Olympic.<br>Fast ice on both sheets.<br>Hat Trick Hockey store is attached and carries a full line of gear and sticks at good prices - a nice bonus.<br>Ample parking. <br>Nice place to hold tourneys. <br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
Good prices for the store not for the customer. Last time I was in there I got One roll of tape, one skate sharpening, One black puck and One wax and the total was over $20.00 I go to lettermen sports now and that same purchase is about $12.00
Chuck Norris Fan

Post by Chuck Norris Fan »

lkool wrote:
quantummekanic wrote:Rink #1 is the SMALLER rink.<br>In Rink #1, the ice seems to be shorter than usual behind the nets. <br>Neither are Olympic.<br>Fast ice on both sheets.<br>Hat Trick Hockey store is attached and carries a full line of gear and sticks at good prices - a nice bonus.<br>Ample parking. <br>Nice place to hold tourneys. <br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
Good prices for the store not for the customer. Last time I was in there I got One roll of tape, one skate sharpening, One black puck and One wax and the total was over $20.00 I go to lettermen sports now and that same purchase is about $12.00
Are you out of your mind? Did you just dig up a 5 year old thread to complain about the price of tape, wax and a puck?

who buys just one puck anyway?

why am I still reading this?
"I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the top"
observer

Post by observer »

I was actually thinking that they charge more for people dumb enough to show up at a hockey rink without a puck or tape. It's not a retail store, it's an arena. I won't ask what the wax is for.
blueliner5

Post by blueliner5 »

Chuck Norris Fan wrote:
lkool wrote:
Are you out of your mind? Did you just dig up a 5 year old thread to complain about the price of tape, wax and a puck
who buys just one puck anyway?

why am I still reading this?
Why would one need to buy a puck anyways? You would think over the years one would have enough already....HaHa nice thread