Princeton B-1 Bantam

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Thehockeyplaya

Princeton B-1 Bantam

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

Does anyone know how they did in the d-10 tourny??did they move on to regions any info would be nice thanks... <p></p><i></i>
quantummekanic

Princeton BA B1

Post by quantummekanic »

Good team. Won D10 league (a league very deep in good B teams) which guaranteed them a #2 seed into regions. They lost to Blaine late in the season and lost (to Chisago Lakes I believe) in the D10 tourney and lost to Blaine in the 3rd place game which was meaningless for both teams as far as playoffs go. D10 sends Centennial, Chisago and Princeton to Regions. Blaine misses out of making the championship and regions by losing the tie breaker to Centennial. <br><br>Princeton has a few A level players (they do not field a Bantam A team). They tend to score lots of goals and give some up too. <p></p><i></i>
Thehockeyplaya

Re: Princeton BA B1

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

Hey thanks for the info Q i really apprectiate the in depth report on them they are my home town and im away going to school so i just like to check up on them my coach from way back when is theres...i really think they would have been a decent A team not better than .500 but a decent squad had they been able to keep there goal keeper Rick Cotter he is the back bone of the team..thats why they tend to give up so many goals Q in my opinion <p></p><i></i>
benkinobe91

Post by benkinobe91 »

After their first line Princeton doesnt have anything. No depth at all. <p></p><i></i>
hockey9921

Post by hockey9921 »

all i no when i played them they were big and fast and could score <p></p><i></i>
Thehockeyplaya

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

talking to ppl closer to the team they said that unlike other good p-town teams of the past this team was deep with solid players but no real super stars...but im just curious how they are doing if u guys could let me know about regions <p></p><i></i>
Thehockeyplaya

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

***Bump*** <p></p><i></i>