superseires tourny

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

egoalie33

superseires tourny

Post by egoalie33 »

who is in it and what are the predictions <p></p><i></i>
icehockey08

Re: superseires tourny

Post by icehockey08 »

south will win for the bantam level my prediction is that they will beat east 4-1 in the championship <p></p><i></i>
easton2121

Post by easton2121 »

who is all one the east team i no a few players <p></p><i></i>
egoalie33

Post by egoalie33 »

how about for the peewee a level <p></p><i></i>
SLP Coach

Post by SLP Coach »

Well, there is Peewee Minor & Peewee Major levels. <br><br>I am coaching the Peewee Minor West Team.<br>Players from:<br><br>Wayzata (3)<br>Hopkins (2)<br>SLP/SW (4)<br>Centennial (2)<br>Buffalo (1)<br>Brooklyn Park (2)<br>St. Cloud (2)<br>Maple Grove (1) <p></p><i></i>
Daddypants66

super series

Post by Daddypants66 »

thats weird, SLP coach is coaching the team and there is the most(4) SLP players on the team...hhmmmm <p></p><i></i>
ChillCaptain11

Re: Coach

Post by ChillCaptain11 »

Hey every team in tournaments like these where the coach is from is where some of the kids are from... Every time. <p></p><i></i>
Cap19tain

Post by Cap19tain »

South Major Squirts have an awesome roster. <br><br>Edina -- 4<br>Tonka -- 3<br>Lakeville S. -- 1 (the team's best player)<br><br>Two of the best squirt A goalies in the state. <br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... p19tain</A> at: 3/24/06 8:39 pm<br></i>
JOHNSONPREZ

Post by JOHNSONPREZ »

Good Luck SLPcoach,<br>Why do you think coaches do summer coaching? Maybe to help there players. If he is not the coach do you think a player from the TC district would be taken over someone from another district? I don't think so. The four players SLPcoach have deserve to be there. <p></p><i></i>
2AhockeyOldTimer

Post by 2AhockeyOldTimer »

icehockey08-<br><br>Can second year Bantams play or is it just first years. In the past they had some problems at the Major Bantam level because of conflict with Select 15's. I know for a fact that Nate Schmidt is playing on the West Team. He would have been a first year Bantam this past year, however, he chose to play high school instead. The coaches of the other teams didn't want him to play in it because they thought it was unfair, but if he is of age, why not? I wouldn't count out the West team, they have some nice players as well. <p>Taylor Mattson-The Next Non-Mr. Hockey</p><i></i>
PAMESH

Post by PAMESH »

Cap19tain check your inbox(email). <p></p><i></i>
SLP Coach

Post by SLP Coach »

hmmm Daddypants.....that's interesting is it not?<br>Yup, 4 players that I coached this winter are playing in a tournament that I am coaching a team. hmmmmm? Not all 4 of these players from SLP/SW are players that were "First Choice" players. The Select Tourney is the same weekend in St. Cloud, Spring Break is this same week. Many players from Dist 5 and Dist 10 end up playing Selects instead of SuperSeries. (FYI: the West Team is Dist 3, 5, & 10). Now with that being said, these 4 players deserve to be on this team. 3 of these 4 played in the Peewee A TC District all-star game where not many 1st yr players were choosen. (those teams were choosen, by other coaches) Heck, there are players that played Peewee B1 on this SS team and even one player that played Squirt A's last season. <br>If you think there is a problem with these players, come and watch for yourself. There should be many quality games all weekend long, there are many very talented hockey players playing on ALL of the teams -- The games are starting Thursday (we play at 6:15pm) and ending Sunday all in Plymouth. <br>Hope you come out and watch.....See ya there? <p></p><i></i>
BauerHoc77

South Pee Wee Major

Post by BauerHoc77 »

Does anyone know the roster for the "South Pee Wee Major" team??? <p></p><i></i>
egoalie33

Re: South Pee Wee Major

Post by egoalie33 »

i know a couple \<br>matt mcneely <br>connor girard<br>ej faust<br>jack mccartin<br>micheal sit<br>mat vanvoorhis <br>aj reid <br> thats it anybody got the rest of the roster <p></p><i></i>
egoalie33

Re: South Pee Wee Major

Post by egoalie33 »

bauerhoc77 r u on the team or any other of the teams <p></p><i></i>