travel hockey website?

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeytwo

travel hockey website?

Post by hockeytwo »

Michigan youth hockey families have made the website at www.michigantravelhockey.com very popular. The tryout calendar and scores have been very active.<br><br>Do you think there would be interest from Minnesota hockey families for a similar site with Minnesota-focused info?? Is there already a similar website?<br><br>Thanks.<br>BD <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... ckeytwo</A> at: 5/10/06 9:54 am<br></i>
joshdog

Re: travel hockey website?

Post by joshdog »

Just curious, what did you assume this site was? <p></p><i></i>
hockeytwo

Re: travel hockey website?

Post by hockeytwo »

This looks like a great site. I just came across today and don't know how it's used completely - I'm still clicking around.<br><br>I'll assume that scores and tryouts are posted here too with the other topics.<br><br>Thanks. <p></p><i></i>
lxhockey

travel hockey website

Post by lxhockey »

hockeytwo must not be involved in MN Hockey otherwise would know that tryouts are conducted by each association and that game scores and standings are posted on each district's website. <p></p><i></i>
hockeytwo

Thanks lxhockey

Post by hockeytwo »

I'm a Michigan hockey dad and didn't realize that MN did things different.<br><br>Thanks for the info. <p></p><i></i>
ice00breaker

Re: Thanks lxhockey

Post by ice00breaker »

Where are you from in Michigan?<br> <p></p><i></i>
hockeytwo

From

Post by hockeytwo »

The Brighton-area. My son is a 95. <p></p><i></i>