Bulldogs @ North Dakota

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who should start in goal?

Josh Johnson
21%
Alex Stalock
71%
Nate Ziegelmann
7%

Total votes: 14

MNHockeyFan1

Bulldogs @ North Dakota

Post by MNHockeyFan1 »

What are your predictions on the game? Who do you think should start in net for the bulldogs?
Zamboni Guy

Post by Zamboni Guy »

I think that UMD and UND will split this weekend. Also, Johnson and Stalock will each play a game, in Denver Stalock played Friday and Johnson played Saturday, this will most likely be the case just to keep the rotation going. Ziegelmann probably didn't even make the trip to Grand Forks.
MNHockeyFan1

Post by MNHockeyFan1 »

Zamboni Guy wrote:I think that UMD and UND will split this weekend. Also, Johnson and Stalock will each play a game, in Denver Stalock played Friday and Johnson played Saturday, this will most likely be the case just to keep the rotation going. Ziegelmann probably didn't even make the trip to Grand Forks.
Ya your probibley right. Two weekends ago Johnson won and Stalock lost. So I think they should start Johnson tomorrow, and if he is on fire start him on Saturday.
big check 13

Post by big check 13 »

stalock
LightItUp4

Re: Bulldogs @ North Dakota

Post by LightItUp4 »

Sioux Sweep, games aren't even close.
Zamboni Guy

Post by Zamboni Guy »

According to Kevin Pates' Column in today's Duluth News Tribune Josh Johnson is expected to start tonight against the Fighting Sue. I would expect that Alex Stalock would get the nod for Saturday's game. Should be a fun couple of games, hopefully the Dogs can steal a few points!
casualfan

Post by casualfan »

Thhey steal any points SCSU would love them
NightRider

Post by NightRider »

After One Period:

Bulldogs: 0
Fighting Souix: 0
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

NightRider wrote:After One Period:

Bulldogs: 0
Fighting Souix: 0
1-1 after two.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
NightRider

Post by NightRider »

2-2 about 6 minutes left in the third
Zamboni Guy

Post by Zamboni Guy »

University of Minnesota-Duluth - 2
University of North Dakota - 2

FINAL / OT

Sounds like the Dogs played a pretty good game against the team with the longest unbeaten streak in the nation (and still does). Tomorrow is shaping up to be another good one!
MNHockeyFan1

Post by MNHockeyFan1 »

Who do you guys think should start tonight? I would say start Johnson again, he had a good game yesterday, his confidence is built up from yesterday so I would say he is ready to go.
Zamboni Guy

Post by Zamboni Guy »

MNHockeyFan1 wrote:Who do you guys think should start tonight? I would say start Johnson again, he had a good game yesterday, his confidence is built up from yesterday so I would say he is ready to go.
Looks like Johnson did get the start again on Saturday night for the Dogs, and played quite well. Unfortunately for him, UMD wasn't about to get anything past the Sue netminder and they fell 1-0. One would think that Johnson would get the nod yet again this Friday against Alaska-Anchorage at the DECC.
MNHockeyFan1

Post by MNHockeyFan1 »

Zamboni Guy wrote:
MNHockeyFan1 wrote:Who do you guys think should start tonight? I would say start Johnson again, he had a good game yesterday, his confidence is built up from yesterday so I would say he is ready to go.
Looks like Johnson did get the start again on Saturday night for the Dogs, and played quite well. Unfortunately for him, UMD wasn't about to get anything past the Sue netminder and they fell 1-0. One would think that Johnson would get the nod yet again this Friday against Alaska-Anchorage at the DECC.
I hope he does. He is on a fire.
Zamboni Guy

Post by Zamboni Guy »

Well, Josh Johnson (CEC) did get the start again Friday night for the University of Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs against the University of Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves and came out with a 3-2 victory. That's three straight solid games played by Johnson, any reason not to play him Saturday night in the finale of the Anchorage series?