Northern Heat, the novel

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply
elliott70
Posts: 12159
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Northern Heat, the novel

Post by elliott70 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 pm

My book, Northern Heat, is now available on KIndle Select, for those cheap 'bored' members that have not read it.


:D


Sorry for the cheap promotion, Lee, but if I don't do it who will?

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6640
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:33 am
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Re: Northern Heat, the novel

Post by east hockey » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:29 am

elliott70 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 pm
My book, Northern Heat, is now available on KIndle Select, for those cheap 'bored' members that have not read it.


:D


Sorry for the cheap promotion, Lee, but if I don't do it who will?
You're a well rounded guy, Elliott. Someone who crunches numbers but can also write. Bit of a rarity.

(now, when do I get that tasty beverage of my choice for the props?) :P

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

elliott70
Posts: 12159
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Northern Heat, the novel

Post by elliott70 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:21 pm

east hockey wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:29 am
elliott70 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 pm
My book, Northern Heat, is now available on KIndle Select, for those cheap 'bored' members that have not read it.


:D


Sorry for the cheap promotion, Lee, but if I don't do it who will?
You're a well rounded guy, Elliott. Someone who crunches numbers but can also write. Bit of a rarity.

(now, when do I get that tasty beverage of my choice for the props?) :P

Lee

Name it and I will be there..............

goldy313
Posts: 2976
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 6:56 pm

Re: Northern Heat, the novel

Post by goldy313 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:37 am

elliott70 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 pm
My book, Northern Heat, is now available on KIndle Select, for those cheap 'bored' members that have not read it.


:D


Sorry for the cheap promotion, Lee, but if I don't do it who will?
Aside from Sats81, Westmetro, Karl, and a few others who among us; bored members aren’t well heeled. For cripes sakes we spend our free time hanging out on an outdated message bored!
Last edited by goldy313 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

goldy313
Posts: 2976
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 6:56 pm

Re: Northern Heat, the novel

Post by goldy313 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:39 am

Oh, and since I can’t afford Amazon’s rate can I find it on my Nook?

elliott70
Posts: 12159
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Northern Heat, the novel

Post by elliott70 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:28 pm

goldy313 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:39 am
Oh, and since I can’t afford Amazon’s rate can I find it on my Nook?
Not on there yet but only $2.99 on kindle.

Post Reply