High School Football

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Govs93
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Formerly Eastside - now Wayzata area

Post by Govs93 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:37 pm

Something called "Rogers" is the #3 seed in 5AAAA and will open against Monticello.

Govs93
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Formerly Eastside - now Wayzata area

Post by Govs93 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:01 pm

Johnson cashes in on Mahtomedi's misfortune and pulls the #1 seed in 4AAAA. they will play North Branch on Tuesday.

Hill-Murray (#4), who as sachishi noted, turned out to be Mahtomedi's only victim until the final week of the season, get the Zephyrs (#5) again in round 1. :lol:

It's a shame... because of the ineligble player, we likely won't see the Johnson/HM matchup I'm sure you were all hoping for.

sachishi4
Posts: 1178
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:15 pm
Location: SLP

Post by sachishi4 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Govs93 wrote:Johnson cashes in on Mahtomedi's misfortune and pulls the #1 seed in 4AAAA. they will play North Branch on Tuesday.

Hill-Murray (#4), who as sachishi noted, turned out to be Mahtomedi's only victim until the final week of the season, get the Zephyrs (#5) again in round 1. :lol:

It's a shame... because of the ineligble player, we likely won't see the Johnson/HM matchup I'm sure you were all hoping for.
#-o #-o
State ‘83, ‘91, ‘08, ‘20

murraychadwick
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:25 am

Post by murraychadwick » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:19 pm

First Playoff Games for most teams in the state tonight. Due to the "everyone has a shot" philosophy of the MSHSL there are usually some pretty big numbers tonight. Anyone got any? 70? 80? 90?

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6964
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Post by east hockey » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:25 pm

murraychadwick wrote:First Playoff Games for most teams in the state tonight. Due to the "everyone has a shot" philosophy of the MSHSL there are usually some pretty big numbers tonight. Anyone got any? 70? 80? 90?
The only big number to report up here so far was Moose Lake 75, Duluth Marshall 8 in 7AA.

Other scores are fairly tame; Cloquet 33, Denfeld 6, Cromwell 43, Silver Bay 0, Barnum 34, Nashwauk-Keewatin 26, Central 28, Hibbing 6. I've been trying to find a final in the Hermantown-Grand Rapids game.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

sachishi4
Posts: 1178
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:15 pm
Location: SLP

Post by sachishi4 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:38 pm

east hockey wrote:
murraychadwick wrote:First Playoff Games for most teams in the state tonight. Due to the "everyone has a shot" philosophy of the MSHSL there are usually some pretty big numbers tonight. Anyone got any? 70? 80? 90?
The only big number to report up here so far was Moose Lake 75, Duluth Marshall 8 in 7AA.

Other scores are fairly tame; Cloquet 33, Denfeld 6, Cromwell 43, Silver Bay 0, Barnum 34, Nashwauk-Keewatin 26, Central 28, Hibbing 6. I've been trying to find a final in the Hermantown-Grand Rapids game.

Lee
57-26 Mahtomedi over HM

it was 50-0 then the JV was put in

:oops: :oops:
State ‘83, ‘91, ‘08, ‘20

tomASS
Posts: 2512
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: Chaska

Post by tomASS » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:44 pm

Cambridge Isanti over Anoka !

Tonka puts up 62 points against Chaska :oops:
fighting all who rob or plunder

sinbin006
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:53 pm
Location: Hermantown

Post by sinbin006 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:59 pm

east hockey wrote:
murraychadwick wrote:First Playoff Games for most teams in the state tonight. Due to the "everyone has a shot" philosophy of the MSHSL there are usually some pretty big numbers tonight. Anyone got any? 70? 80? 90?
The only big number to report up here so far was Moose Lake 75, Duluth Marshall 8 in 7AA.

Other scores are fairly tame; Cloquet 33, Denfeld 6, Cromwell 43, Silver Bay 0, Barnum 34, Nashwauk-Keewatin 26, Central 28, Hibbing 6. I've been trying to find a final in the Hermantown-Grand Rapids game.

Lee
#5 GR - 18
#4 H-Town - 7
Image

Indians forever
Posts: 1459
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:08 pm
Location: St. Cloud MN

Post by Indians forever » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:56 am

sinbin006 wrote:
east hockey wrote:
murraychadwick wrote:First Playoff Games for most teams in the state tonight. Due to the "everyone has a shot" philosophy of the MSHSL there are usually some pretty big numbers tonight. Anyone got any? 70? 80? 90?
The only big number to report up here so far was Moose Lake 75, Duluth Marshall 8 in 7AA.

Other scores are fairly tame; Cloquet 33, Denfeld 6, Cromwell 43, Silver Bay 0, Barnum 34, Nashwauk-Keewatin 26, Central 28, Hibbing 6. I've been trying to find a final in the Hermantown-Grand Rapids game.

Lee
#5 GR - 18
#4 H-Town - 7
The battle of the Hawks and the Thunder won. Nice Job way to go. =D>

goldy313
Posts: 3543
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:56 am

Post by goldy313 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 am

Grand Meadow beat Spring Grove 64-55 in 9 man
The game I officiated was 47-0 at halftime but ended 47-6.

Govs93
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Formerly Eastside - now Wayzata area

Post by Govs93 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:09 am

sachishi4 wrote: 57-26 Mahtomedi over HM

it was 50-0 then the JV was put in
:oops: :oops:
Great... Looks like the Zephyrs are a little surly, and the Governors get them next. :shock:

Bad news.

Can't Never Tried
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:55 pm

Post by Can't Never Tried » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:05 am

50-6 Rogers over Monticello :D

Govs93
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Formerly Eastside - now Wayzata area

Post by Govs93 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:18 am

Can't Never Tried wrote:50-6 Rogers over Monticello :D
Oh... I forgot they could actually win a game. :lol:

Can't Never Tried
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:55 pm

Post by Can't Never Tried » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:50 am

Govs93 wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:50-6 Rogers over Monticello :D
Oh... I forgot they could actually win a game. :lol:
I'm surprised I don't hear the "they're only class 4A" deal. :lol:

How come you don't hear that in football so much?? :?

Govs93
Posts: 4367
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Formerly Eastside - now Wayzata area

Post by Govs93 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:51 am

Can't Never Tried wrote:
Govs93 wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:50-6 Rogers over Monticello :D
Oh... I forgot they could actually win a game. :lol:
I'm surprised I don't hear the "they're only class 4A" deal. :lol:

How come you don't hear that in football so much?? :?
Because Johnson is in 4A. :D

EREmpireStrikesBack
Posts: 5140
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:28 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:04 am

Govs93 wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
Govs93 wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:50-6 Rogers over Monticello :D
Oh... I forgot they could actually win a game. :lol:
I'm surprised I don't hear the "they're only class 4A" deal. :lol:

How come you don't hear that in football so much?? :?
Because Johnson is in 4A. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Made my day.

:idea:
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls

Neutron 14
Posts: 5339
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:48 pm

Post by Neutron 14 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:05 am

Can't Never Tried wrote:
Govs93 wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:50-6 Rogers over Monticello :D
Oh... I forgot they could actually win a game. :lol:
I'm surprised I don't hear the "they're only class 4A" deal. :lol:

How come you don't hear that in football so much?? :?
Because the amount of 300lb lineman in the school is directly proportional to the total student population.

Can't Never Tried
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:55 pm

Post by Can't Never Tried » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:07 am

Neutron 14 wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
Govs93 wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:50-6 Rogers over Monticello :D
Oh... I forgot they could actually win a game. :lol:
I'm surprised I don't hear the "they're only class 4A" deal. :lol:

How come you don't hear that in football so much?? :?
Because the amount of 300lb lineman in the school is directly proportional to the total student population.
:lol: :lol:

GR3343
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:39 pm

Post by GR3343 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Indians forever wrote:
sinbin006 wrote:
east hockey wrote:
murraychadwick wrote:First Playoff Games for most teams in the state tonight. Due to the "everyone has a shot" philosophy of the MSHSL there are usually some pretty big numbers tonight. Anyone got any? 70? 80? 90?
The only big number to report up here so far was Moose Lake 75, Duluth Marshall 8 in 7AA.

Other scores are fairly tame; Cloquet 33, Denfeld 6, Cromwell 43, Silver Bay 0, Barnum 34, Nashwauk-Keewatin 26, Central 28, Hibbing 6. I've been trying to find a final in the Hermantown-Grand Rapids game.

Lee
#5 GR - 18
#4 H-Town - 7
The battle of the Hawks and the Thunder won. Nice Job way to go. =D>
Don't get too excited, we play the U of DE on Sat. Nice group of kids by the way. A bunch of their players sat behind us at the game last night and they were a pretty funny bunch. Had the crowd laughing most of the second half.
Character is who you are when no one is watching

HOFam'r
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:07 am

Post by HOFam'r » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Buffalo 31 Alexandria 7
"Be a teammate first"

tomASS
Posts: 2512
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: Chaska

Post by tomASS » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:53 pm

HOFam'r wrote:Buffalo 31 Alexandria 7
The Bills are playing exhibition games now against HS team?? :P
fighting all who rob or plunder

EREmpireStrikesBack
Posts: 5140
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:28 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:37 pm

tomASS wrote:
HOFam'r wrote:Buffalo 31 Alexandria 7
The Bills are playing exhibition games now against HS team?? :P
Just another sad, pathetic try... :roll: :lol:

:idea:
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls

Indians forever
Posts: 1459
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:08 pm
Location: St. Cloud MN

Post by Indians forever » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:10 pm

Any Scores to report from tonights action?

George Blanda
Posts: 1442
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:17 pm
Location: St. Schmo

Post by George Blanda » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:14 pm

EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:
tomASS wrote:
HOFam'r wrote:Buffalo 31 Alexandria 7
The Bills are playing exhibition games now against HS team?? :P
Just another sad, pathetic try... :roll: :lol:

:idea:
Over time i just realized that making jokes doesn't work...just gotta rip on people...
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey

east hockey
Site Admin
Posts: 6964
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:33 pm
Location: Proctor, MN
Contact:

Duluth East takes another step

Post by east hockey » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:59 pm

East ends Grand Rapids season today 40-16. They move on to the 7AAAA final against the Cloquet-Central winner. Last I heard, Cloquet was up 17-7.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

Post Reply