To all of us 'creepy' old guys that watch High school Hockey

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

PowerForward25

Post by PowerForward25 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 pm

mj79 wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:
mj79 wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:
Teak wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:I would much rather be talking about hockey. My father raised me right.
So, PowerForward25, you like got any gum, or something?? If not, what-ever....

:roll:
Ummm well i have like spearmint or like wintergreen. Like doesn't number 19 have the prettiest eyessss? LIKE OH MY GOD. Wait what's offsides?

Trust me i am NOT one of them. They bug the heck out of me. If you go to a hockey game, watch the damn game. Don't talk about how cute the players are.

Oh come on , we dont.. We talk about how cute the cheerleaders are :oops:

Well i guess during the intermission it is ok to talk about if any of the boys are good looking. I don't do this anymore because that is creepy.
If you really think its creepy to look at attractive people, I feel bad for you.. I know your dad "taught you right" but you seem real old fashioned :roll:

I didnt mean to offend anyone, just thought we needed ONE thread for random talk, Since alot of members are on here it would be nice to start something off topic...

Try making a womans thread.. Then all of us can thread spy to see what goes on in you womens minds :lol:
It's fine to look at attractive people. It's weird to talk about how "hot" a high school kid is. And i never meant to be "sneaky" in looking at this thread. I didn't make this name to look at what you men think about. I like watching high school hockey and hearing peoples opinion and voicing my own. This conversation is funny and like i said a welcome change. So let's keep it around.
Now don't take this personally but....

mj79

Post by mj79 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Teak wrote:
mj79 wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:
mj79 wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:
Teak wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:I would much rather be talking about hockey. My father raised me right.

Ummm well i have like spearmint or like wintergreen. Like doesn't number 19 have the prettiest eyessss? LIKE OH MY GOD. Wait what's offsides?

Trust me i am NOT one of them. They bug the heck out of me. If you go to a hockey game, watch the damn game. Don't talk about how cute the players are.

Well i guess during the intermission it is ok to talk about if any of the boys are good looking. I don't do this anymore because that is creepy.
If you really think its creepy to look at attractive people, I feel bad for you.. I know your dad "taught you right" but you seem real old fashioned :roll:

I didnt mean to offend anyone, just thought we needed ONE thread for random talk, Since alot of members are on here it would be nice to start something off topic...

Try making a womans thread.. Then all of us can thread spy to see what goes on in you womens minds :lol:
Great idea, mj79. We need two Intermission threads:

Intermission: Men's Room
Intermission: Women's Room

And, just like the toilets in the arena, each room is off-limits to the opposite gender. Unless, one happens to be a gender-bender.

:idea:

Haha :) I think we need to make this happen , wheres Lee or Karl?? Perfect way for the members to kill time between games

Teak

Post by Teak » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:51 pm

mj79 wrote:
Teak wrote: Great idea, mj79. We need two Intermission threads:

And, just like the toilets in the arena, each room is off-limits to the opposite gender. Unless, one happens to be a gender-bender.

Haha :) I think we need to make this happen , wheres Lee or Karl?? Perfect way for the members to kill time between games
And only one rule is to be enforced. If you visit the room of the opposite gender, you can only read, and not comment. Of course, no one would follow the rule, but we could use it to discipline verbally any suspected of abusing the rule.

mj79

Post by mj79 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:51 pm

PowerForward25 wrote:
mj79 wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:
mj79 wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:
Teak wrote:

It's fine to look at attractive people. It's weird to talk about how "hot" a high school kid is. And i never meant to be "sneaky" in looking at this thread. I didn't make this name to look at what you men think about. I like watching high school hockey and hearing peoples opinion and voicing my own. This conversation is funny and like i said a welcome change. So let's keep it around.
What do ya think of Teaks Idea?? , How many women are members on here anyways?? Otherwise it might be a little boring for you :)

And about the Original topic.. I didnt even mean it to turn into that, it just kind of happened, from an 'Outsiders " point of view , They will only believe ONE reason why men go to HS hockey games.. Which does suck.. But I will also tell the truth .. I see Men there with wives, groups of guys, groups of girls, etc etc, and the Girls seem to be a TOP "Intermission topic.. You ladies/girls are usually more respectable when it comes to not doing immature , obvious stuff, So I wont even try to explain why Men Look at girls Nomatter what, its just in their nature , and if any male says otherwise , he is lying...or blind

Teak

Post by Teak » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:53 pm

mj79 wrote: So I wont even try to explain why Men Look at girls Nomatter what, its just in their nature , and if any male says otherwise , he is lying...or blind
I use Braille for typing. Can you tell?

PowerForward25

Post by PowerForward25 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:55 pm

mj79 wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:
mj79 wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:
mj79 wrote:
PowerForward25 wrote:
Teak wrote:

What do ya think of Teaks Idea?? , How many women are members on here anyways?? Otherwise it might be a little boring for you :)

And about the Original topic.. I didnt even mean it to turn into that, it just kind of happened, from an 'Outsiders " point of view , They will only believe ONE reason why men go to HS hockey games.. Which does suck.. But I will also tell the truth .. I see Men there with wives, groups of guys, groups of girls, etc etc, and the Girls seem to be a TOP "Intermission topic.. You ladies/girls are usually more respectable when it comes to not doing immature , obvious stuff, So I wont even try to explain why Men Look at girls Nomatter what, its just in their nature , and if any male says otherwise , he is lying...or blind
I wouldn't mind. And yes it would be awfully boring.

Men just follow this one rule in life

"Look but don't touch"
Now don't take this personally but....

mj79

Post by mj79 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Teak wrote:
mj79 wrote:
Teak wrote: Great idea, mj79. We need two Intermission threads:

And only one rule is to be enforced. If you visit the room of the opposite gender, you can only read, and not comment. Of course, no one would follow the rule, but we could use it to discipline verbally any suspected of abusing the rule.
This is starting to sound like HS again...

" Hey teak , im gonna run inthe girls room and see what their talking about" ......

Teak.. shes like totally crushing on you !! shes telling everyone how she was checking you out at intermission ...

mj79

Post by mj79 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:00 pm

But seriously.. Just to have this thread as a random "off topic" Talk about sports, weather, work, Get to know the members a little bit...???

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

mj79 wrote:But seriously.. Just to have this thread as a random "off topic" Talk about sports, weather, work, Get to know the members a little bit...???
That's why I finally moved this topic to the Cafe. The Cafe is for anything not hockey related.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

mj79

Post by mj79 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 pm

east hockey wrote:
mj79 wrote:But seriously.. Just to have this thread as a random "off topic" Talk about sports, weather, work, Get to know the members a little bit...???
That's why I finally moved this topic to the Cafe. The Cafe is for anything not hockey related.

Lee
ahh man, Nobody ever comes here :(

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:19 pm

mj79 wrote:
east hockey wrote:

Lee
ahh man, Nobody ever comes here :(
Not recently. We've been too busy talking hockey.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

mj79

Post by mj79 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Which is the perfect reason to make it a sticky in the hockey thread, for members to chit chat :lol:

karl(east)

Post by karl(east) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Well, if we all make a concerted effort, I think we can revive the Cafe. There's no reason we can't fill the void that's been left there since the old regulars left us. Especially if we make more threads as entertaining as this one.

mj79

Post by mj79 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:51 pm

karl(east) wrote:Well, if we all make a concerted effort, I think we can revive the Cafe. There's no reason we can't fill the void that's been left there since the old regulars left us. Especially if we make more threads as entertaining as this one.

Alright man, thanks tho.. Just thought I would give it a shot :)

MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:42 am

Hi all, 'creepy' old fan here. I'm really not that creepy but I do like to go to high school games, also college as I figure that might make me slightly less creepy. :wink:

My hockey plan for Monday is to tune into FSN and watch the Minnetonka/Blaine game. Would like to attend in person, but I have Christmas-related chores to do, per the boss. I hope to drag her to a couple of the Holiday tournament games next week. She's fairly knowledgeable about hockey and sports in general, and when she attends with me I look a lot less creepy. :roll:

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks everyone for putting a smile on my face.

How creepy am I, I go to squirt games.

mj79

Post by mj79 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:05 pm

elliott70 wrote:Thanks everyone for putting a smile on my face.

straight pedo fyi :cry:

DMom

Post by DMom » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:25 am

That's only creepy because who in their RIGHT mind would want to listen to those parents. "Move your feet....Go, go, go.....shoot, shoot...no, don't pass....ugh" :lol:

I've been told the Squirt A mom's are the hottest to be found in hockey arenas.....no longer in my future :cry:

OGEE OGELTHORPE

Post by OGEE OGELTHORPE » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:37 am

DMom wrote:

That's only creepy because who in their RIGHT mind would want to listen to those parents. "Move your feet....Go, go, go.....shoot, shoot...no, don't pass....ugh" :lol:

I've been told the Squirt A mom's are the hottest to be found in hockey arenas.....no longer in my future :cry:
Rumor has it....... there's a hockey Mom from Forest Lake that is smokin'.

:wink:

ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

Post by ACTUALFORMERPLAYER » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm

OGEE OGELTHORPE wrote:
DMom wrote:

Is that her picture on the wall at Izzy's? Heard something about some hockey mom there taking shots.

DMom

Post by DMom » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 am

ACTUALFORMERPLAYER wrote:
OGEE OGELTHORPE wrote:
DMom wrote:

Is that her picture on the wall at Izzy's? Heard something about some hockey mom there taking shots.
Izzy's wasn't a bad place to spend New Year's Eve!! but next year, it will be on to Roseau, I hear the Legion is the place to be seen 8)

PhilRudd

Post by PhilRudd » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:44 pm

DMom wrote:
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER wrote:
OGEE OGELTHORPE wrote:
DMom wrote:

Izzy's wasn't a bad place to spend New Year's Eve!! but next year, it will be on to Roseau, I hear the Legion is the place to be seen 8)
Chances are slim that she's hot fellas. Quit dreaming.

PR 8)

OGEE OGELTHORPE

Post by OGEE OGELTHORPE » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:27 am

Are you saying she's not jpeg material?

:shock:

ubugme

Post by ubugme » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:04 am

OGEE OGELTHORPE wrote:Are you saying she's not jpeg material?

:shock:
According to her cupsize she is...

It would bug me if shes lying....