LETS SET THE RECORD FOR LONGEST THREAD!!!!!!!!

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

Bucky wrote:Ok here's one that may be worth a few replies.

So who is going to watch the Master's now that Wood's is playing?
When he was giving his "apology" he made it sound like he was gonna be taking a long time off from golf, but now just a couple months later hes already back...
The fighting team has a hockey problem
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

nickmon3 wrote:

When he was giving his "apology" he made it sound like he was gonna be taking a long time off from golf, but now just a couple months later hes already back...
His second longest break behind knee surgery...
nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

starmvp wrote:
nickmon3 wrote:

But he was making it sound like he was gonna take like a year or two off...
nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

Now that the snows gone, does anyone know when the golf courses will be opening? I heard eagle ridge in coleraine and black bear in carlton opened today. Any other course openings?
Goldfishdude

Re: longets post

Post by Goldfishdude »

Goldy Gopher wrote:
blueblood wrote:Wcha final 5 will be without the goofers for first time in 11 or 12 years. Is it time for Lucia to go?

And to answer FF's question:

I would rather be a Gopher than a SUE!
If anyone listened to Maturi on Barreiro yesterday the entire coaching staff will be back for at least one more year.
We like to call him Joel MANUREi....... What a joke... Talking to a "donor" of U of M athletics over a couple or eight beers tonight, and he said it's time for the DON to go.... Mooch has many, many empty seats... even though the tix may be sold, the rich season tix holders aren't entertained enough to go...
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

nickmon3 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:Is obama the anti-Christ :?: :twisted:
I concur
Is it possible to concur with a question?
The U invented swagger.
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

Goldy Gopher wrote:
nickmon3 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:Is obama the anti-Christ :?: :twisted:
I concur
Is it possible to concur with a question?
Wondering same thing :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bucky

Post by Bucky »

Yes the fan reaction will be interesting, but since it's the Master's
it most likely will be less boisterous then if it were like lets say the GMO.

Are his peer's going to draw straws to see who has to be his playing partner's in Augusta :shock:

Either way I am looking forward to his return and I hope that the fans are respectful.
Goldfishdude

Post by Goldfishdude »

nickmon3 wrote:
starmvp wrote:
nickmon3 wrote: When he was giving his "apology" he made it sound like he was gonna be taking a long time off from golf, but now just a couple months later hes already back...
C'mon, people!!!!! Every time I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar, I had to come up with an excuse that I had an illness for...... cookies...

This is 100% publicity endorsed, so that people would believe he felt guilty about his trists - but you know what?? If he didn't get caught, he'd still being going about his business. He got caught!!! Wilt Chamberalin claimed he had like 20,000 partners or some unreal number.. It's the nature of the business.. Kirby Puckett was found to have a couple after his days were done in baseball. It's a benefit of being an athlete, or the rock star life..

Read between the lines.... in his public statement.. He felt "entitled"...... There's a pretty significant difference between someone saying they felt "entitled" to saying.... 'I can't help it.. I have always been this way.. I need sex sex sex sex. I am sick... I think of sex all the time..."

Crap... how many of us men look at another woman and think... "Man.... Gimme my filet of fish... gimme my fish.." and we wish we could mount that fish??? The difference?? He's a Tiger... and I am a Goldfishdude...

So, all he needed to do was lay low.. appease his wife so that he didn't look like some scum bag and say, "Oh well.... Sorry.. I'll tee 'er up in Jan." and the general public would think he's some heartless bum..

Whewwwwwwwww..... have I added enough fuel to keep this thread getting longer??

And as far as the fans are concerened...??

Gives a new meaning to::::

GET IN THE HOLE!!!!
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

Goldfishdude wrote:
nickmon3 wrote:
starmvp wrote: His second longest break behind knee surgery...
C'mon, people!!!!! Every time I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar, I had to come up with an excuse that I had an illness for...... cookies...

This is 100% publicity endorsed, so that people would believe he felt guilty about his trists - but you know what?? If he didn't get caught, he'd still being going about his business. He got caught!!! Wilt Chamberalin claimed he had like 20,000 partners or some unreal number.. It's the nature of the business.. Kirby Puckett was found to have a couple after his days were done in baseball. It's a benefit of being an athlete, or the rock star life..

Read between the lines.... in his public statement.. He felt "entitled"...... There's a pretty significant difference between someone saying they felt "entitled" to saying.... 'I can't help it.. I have always been this way.. I need sex sex sex sex. I am sick... I think of sex all the time..."

Crap... how many of us men look at another woman and think... "Man.... Gimme my filet of fish... gimme my fish.." and we wish we could mount that fish??? The difference?? He's a Tiger... and I am a Goldfishdude...

So, all he needed to do was lay low.. appease his wife so that he didn't look like some scum bag and say, "Oh well.... Sorry.. I'll tee 'er up in Jan." and the general public would think he's some heartless bum..

Whewwwwwwwww..... have I added enough fuel to keep this thread getting longer??

And as far as the fans are concerened...??

Gives a new meaning to::::

GET IN THE HOLE!!!!
:shock: I also get hungry for McDonalds when I see a woman..... I thought I was the only one!
ryno44

Post by ryno44 »

starmvp wrote:
dirtracing17 wrote:what about them run away cars!!?
Not good! :shock:
It is not good, but personally I like seeing Toyota have problems.Here are my reasons why I like GM, ford, Chrysler.

1. Some of the mines up here on the range send there taconite to GM, Ford and Chrysler. Along with GE and other manufactors. Toyota does not receive any taconite from the range.

2. GM, Ford, Chrysler is made in America and is BASED in America. Toyota well sure they might have a couple plants in the US but some of the money you just spent to buy your rice burner just went over seas to Mr. Toyota himself, while the money I spent on my Chevy stays in America.

Buy American, where its made here and based here!
WoodStickSniper

longest thread

Post by WoodStickSniper »

FSU
nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

ryno44 wrote:
starmvp wrote:
dirtracing17 wrote:what about them run away cars!!?
Not good! :shock:
It is not good, but personally I like seeing Toyota have problems.Here are my reasons why I like GM, ford, Chrysler.

1. Some of the mines up here on the range send there taconite to GM, Ford and Chrysler. Along with GE and other manufactors. Toyota does not receive any taconite from the range.

2. GM, Ford, Chrysler is made in America and is BASED in America. Toyota well sure they might have a couple plants in the US but some of the money you just spent to buy your rice burner just went over seas to Mr. Toyota himself, while the money I spent on my Chevy stays in America.

I am all for buying american made. Do you think the Japanese are drivin around in impalas and malibus?
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

nickmon3 wrote:
ryno44 wrote:
starmvp wrote: Not good! :shock:

I am all for buying american made. Do you think the Japanese are drivin around in impalas and malibus?
Have you ever seen them drive a Impala or Malibu in the US? :?
mulefarm

Post by mulefarm »

How will East Grand Forks be in football?
hockeyfan893

Post by hockeyfan893 »

[quote="mulefarm"]How will East Grand Forks be in football?[/quote]

How are the Timberwolves at basketball?
ubugme

Post by ubugme »

mulefarm wrote:How will East Grand Forks be in football?
How will fools pretend our new health care system is good for us?
nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

Come on!!!!! Lets keep this topic goin!!!!!!!
pipes3030

Post by pipes3030 »

So how many peoples brackets are completely busted? And how many people could care less cause it's just basketball?
nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

pipes3030 wrote:So how many peoples brackets are completely busted? And how many people could care less cause it's just basketball?
Basketball??? :-s Enough said... [-(
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

pipes3030 wrote:So how many peoples brackets are completely busted? And how many people could care less cause it's just basketball?
Kansas loss killed me.....im a fan of all sports and all fantasy sports....so it ....like $200 hurt
Catch me On YouTube @ FishOnLuke
ryno44

Post by ryno44 »

MrBoDangles wrote:
nickmon3 wrote:
ryno44 wrote: It is not good, but personally I like seeing Toyota have problems.Here are my reasons why I like GM, ford, Chrysler.

Have you ever seen them drive a Impala or Malibu in the US? :?
No I haven't. I'm sure some do, but some Americans drive Toyotas. I do not know why?
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

SiouxRecruit wrote:
Kansas loss killed me.....im a fan of all sports and all fantasy sports....so it ....like $200 hurt
I feel your loss...
Toews is god 19

Post by Toews is god 19 »

UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mulefarm

Post by mulefarm »

Why didn't the gophers get placed in the West bracket?