The boys are back in town!

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

boblee

The boys are back in town!

Post by boblee » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:30 pm

It's been over 6 years but the boys are back in town! The boys are specifically boblee and brick! For the past six (actually 10) years I have been deeply involved in GRHS Hockey Online, where I am CEO & Founder.

We have a BIG year planned at GRHS Hockey Online and these forums are a great place to push information to for Rapids fans & general fans in the State of Hockey. In no way will I be as active as I was back in the day, but it feels good to come out of retirement.

Go check out www.grhshockey.com to see what's going on!

karl(east)

Post by karl(east) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Welcome back...you've been away for most of my time on this forum, yet you still have a couple thousand more posts than me. Impressive. Six years is a long time.

...but still not long enough to go back to Rapids' last win over East. :P

east hockey
Site Admin

Re: The boys are back in town!

Post by east hockey » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:42 pm

boblee wrote:It's been over 6 years but the boys are back in town! The boys are specifically boblee and brick! For the past six (actually 10) years I have been deeply involved in GRHS Hockey Online, where I am CEO & Founder.

We have a BIG year planned at GRHS Hockey Online and these forums are a great place to push information to for Rapids fans & general fans in the State of Hockey. In no way will I be as active as I was back in the day, but it feels good to come out of retirement.

I don't see how you could be as active, unless you had no job and no sleep. :) Welcome back.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

boblee

Re: The boys are back in town!

Post by boblee » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:21 am

east hockey wrote:
boblee wrote:It's been over 6 years but the boys are back in town! The boys are specifically boblee and brick! For the past six (actually 10) years I have been deeply involved in GRHS Hockey Online, where I am CEO & Founder.

I don't see how you could be as active, unless you had no job and no sleep. :) Welcome back.

Lee
Fast forwarding to now...2 jobs, a website to run, and a wife. Let's say I have gotten a little busier as time has gone on. I think Garth Brooks ultimately urged me to come out of retirement with him.