best returning a bantams

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeypimp

best returning a bantams

Post by hockeypimp »

who do u think will stand out next year as a bantam... i was thinking <br><br>1 shainhouser armstrong<br>2 bergren centennial<br>3 amgern moorhead <br>4 larson centennial<br>5 zerike brooklen park<br> <br>*list them in order* <p></p><i></i>
grman45

Bantams

Post by grman45 »

Knowing a lot of the range bantams, I dont know anyone from the cities, i think though that sam sparen of grand rapids, baring injury will have a HUGE season. he played well last year as a bantam a, and scored some very big goals while playing with a broken collar bone. <p></p><i></i>
puckhead63

Re: best returning a bantams

Post by puckhead63 »

Three to watch in District 6:<br>Student - Edina<br>Wetmore - Eden Prairie<br>Kristo - Eden Prairie <p></p><i></i>
nonskipper

Post by nonskipper »

what? are you picking the smurf line? <p></p><i></i>
falcons30

Post by falcons30 »

Steinhauser (not shainhouser) will not be returning as a Bantam at Armstrong. He will be attending Blake.<br><br>Isn't Student planning on playing at Benilde this year?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
gophergirl3

bergren

Post by gophergirl3 »

Bergren is a great player. He's got the all around talent that is usually hard to find. Exciting to watch, great attitude on and off the ice. Just watching him play, you never know what he is going to do next, he surprises you with his speed, power, and ability to always be open for a pass. As you can probably tell I am pretty fond of the kid. He's a nice guy, doesn't have an ego at all. <p></p><i></i>
Bucks10

best bantam

Post by Bucks10 »

I watched the Ness kid from Roseau play against Christian from Moorhead last year and he was the only kid in the state that could contain him. Ness is the best all around returning player in the state. <p></p><i></i>
Hockeyfanatic23

grman

Post by Hockeyfanatic23 »

Are you sure that, that kid played with a broken collar bone. I find it hard to beleive that anyone could do that. There is no possible way you could get any velocity on your shot and if the kid took one check into the boards, i wouldn't want to even imagine what would happen they to his collar bone. <p></p><i></i>
BearsHockey15

Post by BearsHockey15 »

From personal experience with a broken collar bone, I find it very, very hard to believe that anyone can play hockey with a broken collar bone. <p></p><i></i>
wild77

Re: ....

Post by wild77 »

I thought this was a MN HIGH SCHOOL message board. <p></p><i></i>
grman45

Collar bone

Post by grman45 »

Here is what happened. Sammy broke his collar bone in stp in the summer b4 the season. The collar bone healed and he was fine, about 3 weeks into the season a falls kid hit him from behind into the boards and he broke it again. He wasn't supposed to play for 6-8 weeks. 4 weeks later we had the st. cloud tournament. He played in it, and scored us 3 huge goals. He plaeyd because we had 4 guys out due to injury. The next weekend in greenway he played and scored some big goals. He got hit very hard again and he went back into the hospital and they told him it never fully healed. he couldn't shoot hard at all, and we played very light forechecking when he was out there, almost all of his goals were rebound tap-ins. so you can thing what u want from that... <p></p><i></i>
Jesrober

High School Board

Post by Jesrober »

These kids will all be playing in the High School ranks in the next couple of years. I would say this is a good topic to see the future of high school hockey. <p></p><i></i>
wild77

High School Board

Post by wild77 »

Yea, so will the PeeWees and so will the squirts. Maybe you should go to the Junior varsity board and talk. <p></p><i></i>
rapids hockey

Re: High School Board

Post by rapids hockey »

wild77, grow up. <p></p><i></i>
wild77

Best returning A bantam

Post by wild77 »

best returning A bantams are exactly that...bantams. no high school players just bantams. Maybe someday they will be....today they are just Bantams. If you want to dissect each bantam team and name bantams that will be future high school stars...go for it. I suppose you don't think they read this message board? I do not think you do any kid any good by building them up on this message board. It is bad enough at the high school level...don't start with bantams.<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... >wild77</A> at: 7/4/04 7:25 pm<br></i>