Select 16 FINAL Minnesota Team

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

blueeyesme2

watched team minnesota

Post by blueeyesme2 »

watched team minnesota practice last nite. the looked good. they practiced with team mass. MN was 3 hours late arriving in rochester. they missed dinner and ended up getting pizza. <p></p><i></i>
blueeyesme2

mn 6 rocky mtn 4.

Post by blueeyesme2 »

mn 6 rocky mtn 4. mn controlled the 1 period 4 goals second period rocky mtn came back. 2 period got rough. <p></p><i></i>
blueeyesme2

Re: mn 3 mass 3

Post by blueeyesme2 »

great game, except for too many penalties. <p></p><i></i>
JP8

Select 16's

Post by JP8 »

blueeyesme2- it's sounds like you are in Rochester, NY and watching the games so i was wondering who is looking good for team minnesota? More specifically how is David Fischer looking? <p></p><i></i>
blueeyesme2

Re: Select 16's

Post by blueeyesme2 »

all the defensemen are playing extremely well in my opinon. tony mosey really stood out to me.we been getting a lot of penalties. ive been watching mostly the offensive end because of the way the arena is set-up. havent really been down on the floor of the arena because you cant stand by the glass and the bleaches dont hold many people. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... eyesme2</A> at: 6/29/04 7:07 pm<br></i>
puck88

interesting stats

Post by puck88 »

There are 4 Minnesotans that are in the top ten for the scorers stats and 2 of them (palm and mccallum, both defensemen) didn't even make the MN team. They're playing for the Dakotas because the evaluators selected them as at large bids. Mosey is number 2 right now and Flynn is number 4 i believe. The goalies are somewhere near the bottom for stats. Doesn't necessarily show how well they're playing thought because they might have been very nice goals against them. <p></p><i></i>
Iceburg88

Re: interesting stats

Post by Iceburg88 »

For any one curious, the Minnesota game against Michigan will be broadcast over the web tonight starting at 6:40.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://nsnsports.com/game.asp?region=1& ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
blueeyesme2

Re: interesting stats

Post by blueeyesme2 »

mn 9 mich 3. josh levine had a hat trick. looked very good. lots of nice passes this game by the players. <p></p><i></i>
SHP55

stats

Post by SHP55 »

Mosey tied for second in tournament scoring with 10 pts. Mueller closely followed with 8pts. Flynn had 7 pts. Johnson led all defenseman in scoring with 7 pts. Matson had 6 pts. Levine had 5 pts and Okposo had 5 pts. Mosey and Mueller had strong showings offensively, Mosey definately played well enough to earn a spot at the NTDP. There is one spot left, because they asked Luke Popko and Greg Squires from Pacific. The last spot will most likely go to Mosey. Definsively Minnesota was very sound. Team MN finished 4-1-1 with 9 pts. for a 3rd place finish. <p></p><i></i>
Hockeystud016

Re: stats

Post by Hockeystud016 »

Wait, matson had 6 points? if he had six points and has made the select team two years in a row now, why hasnt he been asked to ann arbor? I have seen some of the kids that have got ask to ann arbor and matson is just as good and maybe better. <p></p><i></i>